my my seems like many things are happening here

Alexandra: Mr. Ishbar! *hugs him lightly*

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
SkyeYoko

Okami_Shirinai

Alicia: Eh? -walks over to Lein chi and grabs his tie with a smile- You did not do anything bad to the girl right? -yanks down until Lein Chi is at eye level- Because I really Really REALLY hate men that does that. -Lets go of tie but continues to smile and shrugs- But if you did nothing that is good.

[[OOC; She has a trauma.]]
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Matt: Then it shall have to wait till a later time then, I wish not to speak around some gentlemen whoms morals, turn my very blood. *glances at Lein Chi and Kirito*

Ooc: I know right lol

Stephan: Your decision. Although I am curious as to why Lein and Kirito makes you angry when you have done something that is....not so morally right. -hiding his anger-

Alicia: Comes back in a few minutes later with what looks like a pink speedo with heart print- Lookie Master Stephan. -plays with it a bit by stretching it- Want to show off your body at the beach right? <3

Stephan: -Flushes red from extreme embarrassment and a bit of anger- I AM LEAVING! -takes his white suit of the rack and puts it on before pulling a hood over his head- -promptly leave the library slamming the door behind him-

Alicia: -laughs a bit before looking over to Matt with a smile- Thanks for playing the third wheel Master Matt. Been a while since I saw Master Stephan wearing his kitty hood. =^u^= So what were you and Master Stephan talking about? C'mon I can keep a secret. -crossing her fingers-

[[OOC: Also help to reveal small bits of the character too which I love.]]

Matt: *blushes slightly at the speedo* it was my pleasure my dear, as for the secret I'm afraid to say I can not say, I do hope you can forgive this old fool. He is just rambling on

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
SkyeYoko

Matt: *blushes slightly at the speedo* it was my pleasure my dear, as for the secret I'm afraid to say I can not say, I do hope you can forgive this old fool. He is just rambling on

Alicia: Aw~ -pretends to look sad and starts to whimper- But...but I LOVE secrets. Stephan never tells me any of his. Opps. Uh...Please do not tell him I forgot to add Master to his name. -sweatdrop- He is a very stiff mentor.
sarushippo

Matt: *Blushes and looks down* Miss Alexandra... This is not how a proper young lady such as yourself should be acting while in public with your mentor, people may get the wrong idea

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Matt: Nothing dreadful important, just stay away from the Blackstone girl, that being my friendly warning is all, oh and perhaps a cup of tea or coffee, when, Miss Alicia is not ... Making you well look this dashing... She is more then welcome to come acourse, no lady should be left out. But I do wish to tell you something I have kept to myself for sometime, and I know you would take this serect to the grave with you.

Alicia: Blackstone? -Eyes light up in child-like wonderment- Ooo <3 -Grabs Matt's hands and stare at him in excitement- Can you tell me where it is?

Stephan: -facepalms- 'Not this again'

Alicia: Can I eat it? What does it do? Can I use it to kill Heartless? What about magic? blah blah blah....-Keeps going-

Stephan: -snaps fingers casting a silence spell-

Alicia: -Loses her voice and silently screams out before throwing an tantrum at Stephan-

Stephan: Only once you promise to stay calm. -Alicia nods and Stephan undoes the spell- Why don't you go shopping for my swimsuit?

Alicia: -Eyes sparkle- Yay! Shopping! -Goes out to look for a swimsuit-

Stephan: -sweatdrop- I am going to regret that decision. -Sits up straight before looking over to Matt- Well might as well tell me now Mister Matt. I will be busy later so I might not be open for chat.

[[OOC: This OOC thing is fun. =)]]

Matt: Then it shall have to wait till a later time then, I wish not to speak around some gentlemen whoms morals, turn my very blood. *glances at Lein Chi and Kirito*

Lein chi: tsk..talk about morals..try to kill a student cause you were pissy? Plus the woman is eighteen and able to do as she pleases child
Jackel: letting your age show
Lein chi: silence reaper..

Matt: Her birthday was today you old fool, she's 19 now.... But that's besides the point, scaring a student, and what you two do with them, is far different. But who am I to judge, though I'm sure the lovely Lady with the pink hair isn't aware of your ... Sickening deeds you do with Miss Blackstone

Lein chi: Yes yes I know and you didnt scare her..you attempted to take her life. *crosses his arms* plus its none of your concern
Jackel: man..sometimes you people are to much drama..could be out collecting souls but nope..hear you guys b***h and moan! Shove it already and get over it. She ******** them both but hey that was her choice and if pinky wants to get involved in that hot mess of a cluster ******** thats her problem not yours music teach. life isnt fair. far from it..death is so far less cruel

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Okami_Shirinai

Alicia: Eh? -walks over to Lein chi and grabs his tie with a smile- You did not do anything bad to the girl right? -yanks down until Lein Chi is at eye level- Because I really Really REALLY hate men that does that. -Lets go of tie but continues to smile and shrugs- But if you did nothing that is good.

[[OOC; She has a trauma.]]

Lein chi: Please dont do that again mortal..I may have done something with her but not against her will. More like she suggested it..i may be a monster but not that kind of monster
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Alicia: Aw~ -pretends to look sad and starts to whimper- But...but I LOVE secrets. Stephan never tells me any of his. Opps. Uh...Please do not tell him I forgot to add Master to his name. -sweatdrop- He is a very stiff mentor.

Matt: Oh he has secrets?
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Matt: Nothing dreadful important, just stay away from the Blackstone girl, that being my friendly warning is all, oh and perhaps a cup of tea or coffee, when, Miss Alicia is not ... Making you well look this dashing... She is more then welcome to come acourse, no lady should be left out. But I do wish to tell you something I have kept to myself for sometime, and I know you would take this serect to the grave with you.

Alicia: Blackstone? -Eyes light up in child-like wonderment- Ooo <3 -Grabs Matt's hands and stare at him in excitement- Can you tell me where it is?

Stephan: -facepalms- 'Not this again'

Alicia: Can I eat it? What does it do? Can I use it to kill Heartless? What about magic? blah blah blah....-Keeps going-

Stephan: -snaps fingers casting a silence spell-

Alicia: -Loses her voice and silently screams out before throwing an tantrum at Stephan-

Stephan: Only once you promise to stay calm. -Alicia nods and Stephan undoes the spell- Why don't you go shopping for my swimsuit?

Alicia: -Eyes sparkle- Yay! Shopping! -Goes out to look for a swimsuit-

Stephan: -sweatdrop- I am going to regret that decision. -Sits up straight before looking over to Matt- Well might as well tell me now Mister Matt. I will be busy later so I might not be open for chat.

[[OOC: This OOC thing is fun. =)]]

Lein chi: tsk..talk about morals..try to kill a student cause you were pissy? Plus the woman is eighteen and able to do as she pleases child
Jackel: letting your age show
Lein chi: silence reaper..

Matt: Her birthday was today you old fool, she's 19 now.... But that's besides the point, scaring a student, and what you two do with them, is far different. But who am I to judge, though I'm sure the lovely Lady with the pink hair isn't aware of your ... Sickening deeds you do with Miss Blackstone

Lein chi: Yes yes I know and you didnt scare her..you attempted to take her life. *crosses his arms* plus its none of your concern
Jackel: man..sometimes you people are to much drama..could be out collecting souls but nope..hear you guys b***h and moan! Shove it already and get over it. She ******** them both but hey that was her choice and if pinky wants to get involved in that hot mess of a cluster ******** thats her problem not yours music teach. life isnt fair. far from it..death is so far less cruel

Matt: well I am making it my concern, stay away from her, besides aren't you a bit old for her? *he growled gritting his teeth*

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Okami_Shirinai

Lein chi: Please dont do that again mortal..I may have done something with her but not against her will. More like she suggested it..i may be a monster but not that kind of monster

Alicia: -Smiles- As long as she okayed it I am fine. Also do not call me mortal -suddenly looks very sad- It reminds me of someone and I do not like it. -Hears Jackel say 'Pinky' and looks over to him- Sorry but did you just call me Pinky? -smiling but holding tightly to her weapon-

Dangerous Darling

SkyeYoko
sarushippo

Matt: *Blushes and looks down* Miss Alexandra... This is not how a proper young lady such as yourself should be acting while in public with your mentor, people may get the wrong idea

Alexandra: *pouts but steps back and nods her head* I'm sorry but I didn't tackle hug you like I do others!...I thought I was being good.

Vivera: you know you want her, look at how cute she is *gets close* imagine that face full of pleaure *runs away fast.

Mumia: VIvera you will stop this, so crude!

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
SkyeYoko

Alicia: -Smiles- Doesn't everyone? Although I am curious about his hair. Did not look that way the last time I saw him. -curious expression- Maybe he dyed it?
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
sarushippo

Alexandra: *pouts but steps back and nods her head* I'm sorry but I didn't tackle hug you like I do others!...I thought I was being good.

Vivera: you know you want her, look at how cute she is *gets close* imagine that face full of pleaure *runs away fast.

Matt: *glares at Vivera* Miss Vivera, my suggestion to you is take that one eyed ***** and keep him for your over active sex drive....

Miss Alex you are doing better, but students and teachers should not hug....

Miss Mumia... Always a pleasure..
ShiShikin
SkyeYoko

Alicia: -Smiles- Doesn't everyone? Although I am curious about his hair. Did not look that way the last time I saw him. -curious expression- Maybe he dyed it?

Matt: yes, everyone has secrets, just some are life altering ... His hair I couldn't say, I've oy known him a short time.

Dangerous Darling

SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SkyeYoko
sarushippo

Matt: *glares at Vivera* Miss Vivera, my suggestion to you is take that one eyed ***** and keep him for your over active sex drive....

Miss Alex you are doing better, but students and teachers should not hug....

Miss Mumia... Always a pleasure..

Alexandra: *huge pout on her face and plays with her hair* It's no fun that way and everyone know's I'm with Shaoran so why can't I be my self with you....it's annoying.

Mumia: Matt I see you have a little follower ho doesn't seem to be a fan girl this time. Nice to know someone is into Music more that getting with the handsome teacher....another thing certain girls need to learn abiut lessons staying just teaching *looks to Vivera and Emma with a stern eye*

Vivera: ******** that, plus Kirito went and got him self something new....everything seems to be about that little annoyance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff