Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko

Btw Lein Chi is evil poor Emma lol

Got to keep her in line somehow, though he's going to have to be careful about giving her darkness. Its short lived drug unless he does it differently for exposure.

Oh? Well right now, she is hurting lol and I am waiting for a few posts from people before I can post, other than Emma. Also might run to the packy real quick and grab something >.>" Work sucked that hard tonight.

Haha and whats packy?

Sorry package store that's what we call it around my parts lol

Oh ok lol
Score, husband is going so I can be a lazy bum!

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko

Oh? Well right now, she is hurting lol and I am waiting for a few posts from people before I can post, other than Emma. Also might run to the packy real quick and grab something >.>" Work sucked that hard tonight.

Haha and whats packy?

Sorry package store that's what we call it around my parts lol

Oh ok lol
Score, husband is going so I can be a lazy bum!

LOL lucky you haha
Will have a post done soon been busy irl

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Okami_Shirinai
XVocalXMimiX
Okami_Shirinai
Lein: *sends a student to the abyss* teach you to mouth off to me.

Rinta: "Lein! Why did you do that? DX"
XD lol.

Lein: Ill bring them back out, just need sometime to think about what they did.
Wow remind me not to have any of my characters on his bad side XD

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Sorry if i worried anyone*Cough*Besides my boyfriend*Cough* And i should of posted here first telling you all that im back. ^ ^
I wasn't worried I figured you'd get the problem with your internet fixed Mimi-chan. *kisses you on the forehead* Also as your boyfriend I have the right to worry don't I?
Yeah you do.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XVocalXMimiX
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Sorry if i worried anyone*Cough*Besides my boyfriend*Cough* And i should of posted here first telling you all that im back. ^ ^
I wasn't worried I figured you'd get the problem with your internet fixed Mimi-chan. *kisses you on the forehead* Also as your boyfriend I have the right to worry don't I?
Yeah you do.
I know I worry alot though so sorry about that.

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Yeah you do.

It shows you care, its better to care and worry than to not. just have to have faith

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Okami_Shirinai
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Yeah you do.

It shows you care, its better to care and worry than to not. just have to have faith
I suppose though I worry when I go without getting a pm back from her for an hour or so even though it shows her being online. I understand that she has other things to do but I'm not that patient and it doesn't help that she lives far way from me I suppose. sweatdrop

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tainted Magician
Okami_Shirinai
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Tainted Magician
XVocalXMimiX
Yeah you do.

I suppose though I worry when I go without getting a pm back from her for an hour or so even though it shows her being online. I understand that she has other things to do but I'm not that patient and it doesn't help that she lives far way from me I suppose. sweatdrop

Just take your time and like i said have faith my friend ^.^
My post s are gonna have to wait... Have a massive issue on my end in real life kind of nervous actually will try to get back online tonight...

Dangerous Darling

SkyeYoko
My post s are gonna have to wait... Have a massive issue on my end in real life kind of nervous actually will try to get back online tonight...
sorry to hear, hope things go well
Okami_Shirinai
Ichinose Yae
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Finally home... so sore as hell!!! Ready to rp!!

ya!!

Got to keep her in line somehow, though he's going to have to be careful about giving her darkness. Its short lived drug unless he does it differently for exposure.
Yes wouldn't want a blind woman to notice this.

I dont think lein cares at the moment since they barely met but i see the two heavily butting heads on work ethic
Funny part is, I can see Lein and Sayu constantly trying to beat each other in duels about everything only that Roku pulls them apart.

Arugement over anything and bam full on duel only to be pulled apart like children,

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ichinose Yae
Okami_Shirinai
Ichinose Yae
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko

I dont think lein cares at the moment since they barely met but i see the two heavily butting heads on work ethic
Funny part is, I can see Lein and Sayu constantly trying to beat each other in duels about everything only that Roku pulls them apart.

Arugement over anything and bam full on duel only to be pulled apart like children,

Yes I see the same. To think they are probably the two wisest of the school yet will clash on simple things.

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
in case people ever wait for me to post in the future, im sorry i don't post every day but its not because i don't care. how things have been for me lately i can barely think of anything to post because of anxiety and stress. i can barely sleep any more, i stay up even for more than 24 hours and still can't sleep....
Okami_Shirinai
Ichinose Yae
Okami_Shirinai
Ichinose Yae
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko

Yes I see the same. To think they are probably the two wisest of the school yet will clash on simple things.
Welcome Students to KHU, we have many classes, dependable teachers, and will help you become heroes.

Keep in mind, be polite, on time for class, and if you hear explosions and screams that is just professors Lein and Sayu settling a argument.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff