Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joining?

Yes 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Unsure 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Already did 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I am like, legitimately sorry to anyone that was talking to Aaron within the last few days, I kinda just had him back away from the situation around the time Hel acknowledged his existence. It didn't happen on purpose, but he's not supposed to stick around for very long outside of boss fights. Though he'll pop up to lead into the next one, he's got unsettled business with the vampires in the group.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Please don't tell me this RP is dying sad

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
It won't if I can help it. I've just been trying to get my muse back a bit, but it shouldn't be too hard. I also need to kick some people's butts into gear - people who haven't posted in some time. I have to enforce my rule on activity, after all. (though I'm kinda derp sometime and don't realize how quickly time passes)

[/ cracks knuckles ]
Time to check the ol' list, see who hasn't posted in a week, and send out some PMs!~
Speaking of inactive people, I don't think I've seen either Robin make a post. I might have to snatch up the FE Robin spot for myself and tip all the scales forever at this rate.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
I'll get to PMing them. I would've sooner if I wasn't needed for sprite-ripping. (and introduced to a particular game by you, Rikari)

Lupine Vampire

the_moon_girl0 quit. Any bound to her muses are once again free. As is Fire Emblem's Robin.
Manakete Nah
the_moon_girl0 quit. Any bound to her muses are once again free. As is Fire Emblem's Robin.

I'm going to tip the scales so hard they break. Just give me a bit to write an app.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Guys, I don't think I have the passion nor motivation to keep this even going. I like the idea, I do, but... it's something that's keeping me from enjoying my own creation that's had me hit this snag. So for now, the RP is on a bit of a hiatus. You CAN get away with not posting now, at least until I get motivation back up, if ever. If not, I may do a reboot in the future.

The ONLY ONE with permission to do a reboot aside from myself is Puppet. (Manakete Nah) Even with credit, I'd prefer if nobody else dared to snatch up my idea and use it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff