• Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

THREAD IDEA BYxxTetra Kataki
                  "INVISIBLE TIES" GRAPHICS BYxxTetra kataki
                  THREAD MODERATORSxxTetra Kataki, Manakete Nah

This is the out of character thread for Invisible Ties. Click the title banner to go to the main thread. Doubles as a recruitment thread, and you do not need to be part of the RP to talk here - just showing interest or having commentary on how things are going in the RP is just fine. Sometimes it's just as fun to watch some things as it is to get involved.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
We kind of need more people. If there's anyone interested, mind dropping by here and chatting with myself and my fellow mod/friend? We'd enjoy having more people with us.

Demonic Protagonist

I'll be lurkin' around here a bit, since I am a bit interested.

(It'll be hard to join as a character with no human to mess with, of course, so that would be my reasoning behind doing so and not just profiling. My character isn't exactly well-known, so I'm not really feelin' a need to reserve.)

However, I'm perfectly happy with hanging out for now.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
You can take a human and a character if you so desire. I asked my co-mod first before each of us doing one.

And don't worry about the character being well-known - I don't think Boktai is a well-known thing either, but we got that with Dainn. o w o

Demonic Protagonist

I'll certainly consider that.

Though now I'm conflicted about which of two characters (from the same series) to play.

Wondering if it would be better to bring in the one that's more powerful/useful or the one that isn't, uh, six.

Granted said six year old does not act like a human six year old at all, but he is still 6 and should not be trusted with anything.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
I say whichever you find more fun. I mean, my character is stuck with the vampire that kinda wanted to unleash something to destroy the planet and all life on it.... and possessed a cat for much of the game.

So whatever one pleases you more.~
Six year old does sound pretty amusing to me... = w =

Lupine Vampire

Hello all! Co-owner here! Nice to see you're interested in the thread. Do you have anyone that you want to invite? That would be a good way to get a partner if you have any friends you really enjoy rp'ing with.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Still here if needed.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Oh, forgot to mention. If you have questions or anything like that, you can ask here or you can PM me. I'll gladly answer! Also, if you do reserve, your filled-out forms later have to be sent to me. My co-mod is just handling reserves and giving me the info so I can make them down on the list.~

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello, i might be interested in joining.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Ah, that's great! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask away. I'm happy to clear things up for people.

And as much as I can sound mean in those rules I'm really a big silly that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Hello!
I was thinking about maybe joining as Nico Robin from One Piece.
However, she's kind of really skilled at using her power, so I was wondering if this would be okay?

Demonic Protagonist

my character is also very skilled at using his abilities (he... was trained to fight p much since he could talk) so.

i can't see why it would be too much of an issue.

though of course i'm in no position of power to speak of, so, haha, don't quote me on that.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Clockwork Vaudville
Hello!
I was thinking about maybe joining as Nico Robin from One Piece.
However, she's kind of really skilled at using her power, so I was wondering if this would be okay?

Being skilled in what they do is perfectly fine! I'm really not too particular about characters - bring whoever you like in. As many as you like, too. Just don't overwhelm yourself. o w o

PKBlackTornado
my character is also very skilled at using his abilities (he... was trained to fight p much since he could talk) so.

i can't see why it would be too much of an issue.

though of course i'm in no position of power to speak of, so, haha, don't quote me on that.

I quoted you anyway.~
It's really no issue, so long as the character isn't some sort of unkillable god or something that can smite all.

On another note, the role of the main villain is up for grabs. Perhaps I should make a special form for that since it's kind of a special character?

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Tetra Kataki"

On another note, the role of the main villain is up for grabs. Perhaps I should make a special form for that since it's kind of a special character?[/quote]

That would be a good idea.
It would be good to explain exactly what he does.[/align:07rj54
07rj54vx:0="Tetra Kataki"

On another note, the role of the main villain is up for grabs. Perhaps I should make a special form for that since it's kind of a special character?[/quote]

[align=center] That would be a good idea.
It would be good to explain exactly what he does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff