Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou

Yes, rod and net! I have a lighthouse now and the orchid of fruit is still there.

Listening to this while I talk to you and others and post. I can point out the music from New leaf but I'm sure you will recognize more songs than me.

^^ oh of course. I know all the songs! Hehe.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
There is a name for his minions, shuggoth, which will be coming into the story line soon.

Shaggoth...I know about shaggoth. Its one of the best Chtullu cards in Smash Up. I use it to troll the others all the time. Shaggoth would be and interesting enemy to run into. Its pretty late here and I'm gonna have to handle a decent amount of chores and the like. I will be around tomorrow evening. Im off to bed...sweetest of dreams to both of you and sleep well. Oyasumi Nasai.
Have a great night!

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou

Yes, rod and net! I have a lighthouse now and the orchid of fruit is still there.

Listening to this while I talk to you and others and post. I can point out the music from New leaf but I'm sure you will recognize more songs than me.

We should play AC again when you think you have some time. I'll be around all weekend starting Friday around 2pm.
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou

We should play AC again when you think you have some time. I'll be around all weekend starting Friday around 2pm.

Okay I should be home friday. I'll message you and we can spend some time together

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rick and Morty season 2 starts up this summer on Sunday July 26th!

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ahhhh Darkwood Shores. Eve enjoying her tropical drink while her three daughters make sand castles and Shou catches fish.

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Eve Aensland

Ahhhh Darkwood Shores. Eve enjoying her tropical drink while her three daughters make sand castles and Shou catches fish.

Cer sitting under the warm sun working on her tan. Little Asa drawing a picture of a crab into her notebook. Darkwood Shores with Sunset Shoals.

Enduring Lunatic

Abel sleeping on a hammock while Aria and Faren bury Clim in the sand.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The evils in the Void have ways of seeing what is going on in Darkwood. The Sandman might find this so called Puppet Master interesting.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eve Aensland
https://youtu.be/zBsv6OwLhxA?t=40s

Not sure why that ship sailed. xp

Enduring Lunatic

Eve loves her ACRONS! mrgreen
Acrons grow wild in Shadowfang. Red ones are sweet while blue ones are sour.

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Komayto
Acrons grow wild in Shadowfang. Red ones are sweet while blue ones are sour.
Crushed white acrons are known for upping the "bang" in gunpowder.
Eve Aensland

Eve takes a closer look when Shou comes out of the water wet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff