Welcome to Gaia! ::

a quiet night it seems.
Play a recorder...defeat giant eyeball.

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Since things are about to have some upgrades/changes. I think having mapped trade routes on the map would be a nice change to show that there is more to the Land of Darkwood than a valley of Unknown Heroes/Heroins who defeat threats to the planets inhabitants. God Bless those Darkwood Avengers!!!

Also to help out with the large scale map a suggestion for an figure to go off of would be the topography of the area between Alaska down to the state of Washington. All terrain within that strip of states and provinces would be a good model to base the large scale map of Darkwood on since it seems we are set on having a shoreline and possibly a draconian sanctuary meaning that Darkwood will probably run a majority of the Mountain range of the Continent that the land Darkwood lays within.

Any thoughts on this?

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xKasul - Rahulx
Since things are about to have some upgrades/changes. I think having mapped trade routes on the map would be a nice change to show that there is more to the Land of Darkwood than a valley of Unknown Heroes/Heroins who defeat threats to the planets inhabitants. God Bless those Darkwood Avengers!!!

Also to help out with the large scale map a suggestion for an figure to go off of would be the topography of the area between Alaska down to the state of Washington. All terrain within that strip of states and provinces would be a good model to base the large scale map of Darkwood on since it seems we are set on having a shoreline and possibly a draconian sanctuary meaning that Darkwood will probably run a majority of the Mountain range of the Continent that the land Darkwood lays within.

Any thoughts on this?
The trade routes is fine, if you have any info or images, send them to me.

Geography wise you are right about that though the layout is a bit different. I didn't want to mirror actual earth geography. but yes, pretty much how it is.

Dapper Gaian

4,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
If there are going to be updates then I will definitely find a way to work in my Carnival of Illusions!

"Come one, come all!! The greatest show under the big top!!....it just may be your last"!

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
I think I will keep things as is but new looks for Cer herself.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Keep the ideas flowing, I'll try to implement the changes over the course of next week!

Dangerous Hunter

The dojo may fold for now but I may move it to just being located at Lilith's home in the mountains.

Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx

Any thoughts on this?

Geography wise you are right about that though the layout is a bit different. I didn't want to mirror actual earth geography. but yes, pretty much how it is.

Wilko. But this raises questions on how much land mass to water is on Trilune? Seeing as that has an adverse affect on the overall size of Darkwood as compared to other dominions/provinces/states on Trilune. It will also help with your sizing of the map and the depth of detail. As for the rest of the map. your pictures of Darkwood Valley are great, though when i think of the forest that lays beneath the Valley. Pictures of the Yukon's Dense Forests would represent the untamed and unexplored nature that is the land of Darkwood.

I will take a look at some pictures of the yukon and present them for your discretion in their use. I will catch you when i can.

Dangerous Hunter

xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx

Any thoughts on this?

Wilko. But this raises questions on how much land mass to water is on Trilune? Seeing as that has an adverse affect on the overall size of Darkwood as compared to other dominions/provinces/states on Trilune. It will also help with your sizing of the map and the depth of detail. As for the rest of the map. your pictures of Darkwood Valley are great, though when i think of the forest that lays beneath the Valley. Pictures of the Yukon's Dense Forests would represent the untamed and unexplored nature that is the land of Darkwood.

I will take a look at some pictures of the yukon and present them for your discretion in their use. I will catch you when i can.

If I remember correctly, Trilune is the 4th planet from the sun, but unlike this solar system, the sun is bigger therefore the 3rd and 4th planets have perfect living conditions. Plus the large land masses that float above the regular land.
Shadowfang Forest covers most of the land but there are plains. Though this may change if we are going to have land near the ocean.

Lilith Shadowfire

If I remember correctly, Trilune is the 4th planet from the sun, but unlike this solar system, the sun is bigger therefore the 3rd and 4th planets have perfect living conditions. Plus the large land masses that float above the regular land.
Shadowfang Forest covers most of the land but there are plains. Though this may change if we are going to have land near the ocean.

Yes so that makes Kotaris Yafur the third planet? I believe, since it holds hospitable environment. The large land masses that float above has yet to be explored and I would like to do that in an Rp later down the line, since I'm sure Kasul is not the only scientific/alchemist mind in Darkwood.

As for shadow fang forest, it would probably be more inland than it has been and the Shoreline might be more outside the mountains. I believe the shadowfang to be as think if not more dense than our very own Yukon forest.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Actually the position of the planets i going to be redone. So right now the solar system for Trilune isn't official. Shou's home world is going to be third with Trilune being the forth and KoY being fifth is what i am thinking. It's still a work in progress. Originally KoY was 6th behind a "Mars" like planet that had a ring and could be seen in the sky at certain times a year.

Distinct Explorer

7,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Cerrera Sinn
Ghostly flames!

Eve Aensland
Actually the position of the planets i going to be redone. So right now the solar system for Trilune isn't official. Shou's home world is going to be third with Trilune being the forth and KoY being fifth is what i am thinking. It's still a work in progress. Originally KoY was 6th behind a "Mars" like planet that had a ring and could be seen in the sky at certain times a year.

Ok...that sounds good. I'm pretty sure this is good bit to keep with and it you need my assistance just give me a directive in the private messaging, and I will help as much as I can.

Dangerous Hunter

Genesis AyaLune
Cerrera Sinn
Ghostly flames!
I hope they make some green flames.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas