• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cerrera Sinn
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
There is a name for his minions, shuggoth, which will be coming into the story line soon.

Shaggoth...I know about shaggoth. Its one of the best Chtullu cards in Smash Up. I use it to troll the others all the time. Shaggoth would be and interesting enemy to run into. Its pretty late here and I'm gonna have to handle a decent amount of chores and the like. I will be around tomorrow evening. Im off to bed...sweetest of dreams to both of you and sleep well. Oyasumi Nasai.

Kasal, this song plays in my head every time I walk behind Cerrera irl and she's wearing her super short cut off jean shorts.

Hmm...if she is as supple as the legends suggest. I firmly believe it will be in that time when my eyes lay upon her ample bosom and soft curves that the sky will darken and bleed with the passion of millions who have fallen before her sight; and in that moment my soul shall quake and be set ablaze to be reborn anew as Hernan Cortez with a insatiable need to "conquer".

or something along those lines.

Boys may follow but I prefer a man. wink
Cer got her wings!

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Cerrera Sinn
xKasul - Rahulx
Cerrera Sinn

Boys may follow but I prefer a man. wink

Then let thee not be judged;
for what scales define a man as a man.

Perhaps someday when this boy grows into a man. whee

Heh, perhaps...or the man is too far from one's sight to measure his growth, no?

but in other news...i need to start saving up to come run through and see you guy in FL maybe when its alittle cooler. Cant do heat, I like the mountains.

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xKasul - Rahulx

You should get online more! I hope I can test my "shocking" abilities against the Kaz.

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Abel Tesmihr
Riley, show us them megavolts! mrgreen
Oh is that a cue to fight? *charges up*

Riley Ironstrike
xKasul - Rahulx

You should get online more! I hope I can test my "shocking" abilities against the Kaz.

I will try to get on a bit more just gotta find the right motivation. Taking things back to my FFA roots might just be the key to getting me back into the swing of things.

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xKasul - Rahulx
Riley Ironstrike
xKasul - Rahulx

I will try to get on a bit more just gotta find the right motivation. Taking things back to my FFA roots might just be the key to getting me back into the swing of things.
Good. Things are too slow around here, we need some action!

Riley Ironstrike
xKasul - Rahulx
Riley Ironstrike
xKasul - Rahulx

Good. Things are too slow around here, we need some action!

Yea things have been pretty slow and i cant really think of a villain that will give this group that much trouble ...also just trying to find a way to Batman your Electrical powers. xp

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

eh, EH!!?? 4laugh

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Happy Birthday to the twins! Ko and Vi!!

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey all! Just a heads up, the main thread is going to get an overhaul and a new map is going to be made, the biggest change is Darkwood Valley, will simply be known as Darkwood. It will still be a valley but will now also have a shoreline. If you have any ideas for new areas, please let me know here in this thread or through a PM. All ideas are welcome!

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

To combat darkness, the lightning queen puts her trust into a lone angel...
the battle Colosseum is still an idea and if things are getting bigger, a nice sanctuary for Drakes and Wyverns is in order.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Komayto
the battle Colosseum is still an idea and if things are getting bigger, a nice sanctuary for Drakes and Wyverns is in order.
Yes and yes! Both sounds awesome!

Distinct Explorer

7,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
xKasul - Rahulx
Genesis AyaLune
xKasul - Rahulx
Your a** needs to be around more. It needs a good kicking every now and then.

And I suppose you're attempting the kicking...hmm?

love ya dear..
looks like things are getting an update. I think it's time for some changes at the base.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff