Elliot Crusoe
Cerrera Sinn
Did someone say demon ball?
Only if the ball is blue! mrgreen
Squeezed and juiced. wink
Or crushed if that demon gets out of line 3nodding

Dangerous Hunter

New event pokes available!

L1K0W1TH906 - Expires September 30th 2024. Sprigatito comes with the Partner Ribbon and IVs of 20

Y0AS0B1B1R1B1R1 - Expires February 28th 2025. Gives players a free Pawmot.
Lilith, thank you!! heart

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Elliot Crusoe
Cerrera Sinn
Elliot Crusoe
Cerrera Sinn
Popped like two little grapes. xd
Cerrera Sinn
Elliot Crusoe
Cerrera Sinn
Elliot Crusoe
Cerrera Sinn
Popped like two little grapes. xd
Nah, Gwen will leave one for Cer. wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shou on her way to fight in the arena

Fashionable Genius

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Spring is here so shouldn't a certain bio goddess be waking up soon?

Dangerous Hunter

Celsius 5
"But I'm actually a boy" and yes it is. The bio god shall awaken and shake off winter's chill.
Ash much as Ash wants to see the fights in the arena, there is a bigger concern on hand. The Void is starting to show it's age.

"I cannot imagine the amount of hate that has been festering in there for many of us who imprisoned those evils. If they got out, well then I'd skip town".

Ash flipping though the pages of his book, imagines of the Darkwood gang's biggest defeated beings in there. Sandman, Dagon, White Noise, Aurus, Lukafia and the granddaddy of them all, evil itself, to name a few.
Industrial Area
Ash much as Ash wants to see the fights in the arena, there is a bigger concern on hand. The Void is starting to show it's age.

"I cannot imagine the amount of hate that has been festering in there for many of us who imprisoned those evils. If they got out, well then I'd skip town".

Ash flipping though the pages of his book, imagines of the Darkwood gang's biggest defeated beings in there. Sandman, Dagon, White Noise, Aurus, Lukafia and the granddaddy of them all, evil itself, to name a few.

Shou has been training for this!!
Lilith Shadowfire
Celsius 5
"But I'm actually a boy" and yes it is. The bio god shall awaken and shake off winter's chill.
Ah the misgendering of our beloved bio god! A good rain shower should perk him right up! With some help from Rai, Vesdi can usher in some refreshing rain to bring about new growth.
Komayto
Lilith Shadowfire
Celsius 5
Ah the misgendering of our beloved bio god! A good rain shower should perk him right up! With some help from Rai, Vesdi can usher in some refreshing rain to bring about new growth.

Shou: shes cute

"Im a boy"

Shou: hes* cute

Dangerous Hunter

Shou Hellheart
Komayto
Lilith Shadowfire
Celsius 5

"Im a boy"

Yes, a boy. Brii is curious about this area fight thing going on. He sorta tends to stay away from pyre elements. Singed leaves are not fun!
Lilith Shadowfire
Shou Hellheart
Komayto
Lilith Shadowfire
Celsius 5

"Im a boy"

Yes, a boy. Brii is curious about this area fight thing going on. He sorta tends to stay away from pyre elements. Singed leaves are not fun!

Shou wont blame him, since shes hot to the touch. Wouldnt want to accidentally burn him!

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith Shadowfire
Celsius 5
Do leaves cover bulges though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces