Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Thank you for the gift~! I put the ears on right away

Shou is out there with a nose bleed from the kick to the face lol She wanted a kiss from her wife for good luck but Gen took it as Shou being thirsty xd
Eve was in front of Cer and probably told her to sit down and stop being lusty. The nosebleed is either from the kick or what she witnessed.

You're welcome! They do look very fitting on your design! The ears are cute too!

Shou gets these ears when she feels lusty/blushy/romantic. (which would be really cute ngl. Would be a hilarious "curse" to put her under for her lusty behavior)

A few others show up to see what the fuss is all about. Shous opponent is 4xs her size but is taken down in one attack! Can she win the favor of the crowd?
She has plenty of fans after her wins! Those ears are not the only thing that pops up. (I do like that idea though)

Shou sees Cer walk by, ears appear at the top of her head.

"Your lust is showing"

Shou blushes and tries to hide her ears.

"Not that lust!"

Shou covers herself downstairs rofl

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou will have lots of her fans show up at the tavern while she's working. Cer would have to hide her in the office until they leave. She might not like all that attention.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou will have lots of her fans show up at the tavern while she's working. Cer would have to hide her in the office until they leave. She might not like all that attention.

No Shou isnt great with so much attention from strangers all at once. Cer hides her in the office although everyone knows what they are up to. At least Anna knows >.>

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

No Shou isnt great with so much attention from strangers all at once. Cer hides her in the office although everyone knows what they are up to. At least Anna knows >.>
True but at this point it would be a case of Cer actually hiding her cause she knows Shou doesn't like the attention and figures it's for the best. She doesn't like it if Shou is uncomfortable and will keep her safe. That Anna, always spying.
Cerrera Sinn

Cer being kind to Shou. Always looking out for her! Shou comes out after resting, she needs to get back to work and toss out the trouble!

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Cer being kind to Shou. Always looking out for her! Shou comes out after resting, she needs to get back to work and toss out the trouble!
Making sure she is doing well in mind and body. Gotta keep Cer and the maidens safe! Shou does her job very well! Cer is glad to have her around for keeping trouble out!
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Making sure she is doing well in mind and body. Gotta keep Cer and the maidens safe! Shou does her job very well! Cer is glad to have her around for keeping trouble out!

Now if only Cer could keep the trouble (Warden) out of Shous head.

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

If Cer heard that, she might take some time off away from the tavern to go confront the Warden in person. She knows how to get to the Underworld. Just slip away while everyone is busy and go on this mission for Shou in secret.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

If Cer heard that, she might take some time off away from the tavern to go confront the Warden in person. She knows how to get to the Underworld. Just slip away while everyone is busy and go on this mission for Shou in secret.

I think Shou would want to come with to confront the Warden in person.

"Shou sent you to protect her? Pathetic."

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

I think Shou would want to come with to confront the Warden in person.

"Shou sent you to protect her? Pathetic."
That one time the Warden put the images in Shou's head about slaying Cer and Shou holding Cer's body in her arms. That might be the trigger that awakens Shou's inner rage and blood lust.
Cerrera Sinn
Those images, and the last time I posted was Shou trying to confront the Warden too. Shou will do anything to protect her family, even if it means facing the Warden alone.

Gen and I were discussing Shou being used as the Wardens personal tank, and Eve coming to save her. Shou is under Wardens mind control, so it would be dangerous for anyone to confront her. Eve might know how to break the "spell," however.

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Those images, and the last time I posted was Shou trying to confront the Warden too. Shou will do anything to protect her family, even if it means facing the Warden alone.

Gen and I were discussing Shou being used as the Wardens personal tank, and Eve coming to save her. Shou is under Wardens mind control, so it would be dangerous for anyone to confront her. Eve might know how to break the "spell," however.
Only a few know the path to the Underworld. Shou would need to ask Cer, Eve, Ash and Lenore. Plus the ecto twins are aware of the Warden's actions. I would imagine so too does the void goddess.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Only a few know the path to the Underworld. Shou would need to ask Cer, Eve, Ash and Lenore. Plus the ecto twins are aware of the Warden's actions. I would imagine so too does the void goddess.

The twins are aware, probably the goddess as well. Though I dont think Eve and Cer would give Shou approval to go down there without backup.

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

The twins are aware, probably the goddess as well. Though I dont think Eve and Cer would give Shou approval to go down there without backup.
And even if they did, Ash might say no out of safety concerns for Shou. Shou might still try to find a way despite all this. She wants those images and voices out of her head for good.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

And even if they did, Ash might say no out of safety concerns for Shou. Shou might still try to find a way despite all this. She wants those images and voices out of her head for good.

I could see Ash telling Shou no since she isnt at her peak health. She needs to learn plasma from him still. Since Shous head inst in the right place, it would be more dangerous for her to go than not. But Shou doesnt want to wait around just so her body can be used as a tool to hurt others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff