Only if the ball is blue! mrgreen
Squeezed and juiced. wink
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Did someone say demon ball?

Here comes the pitch from Shou!
Shou brings her own bat to the game. 😏

Cer might try to touch but instead of putting her though a wall, Shou has her up against one. 😏😏

Shou loves putting Cer up against a wall. I dont think Cer minds at all. Shou brings a bat and other equipment with her. wink

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Cer might try to touch but instead of putting her though a wall, Shou has her up against one. 😏😏

Shou loves putting Cer up against a wall. I dont think Cer minds at all. Shou brings a bat and other equipment with her. wink
Oh so rough, be still my heart! Got the look saved for summer so back to warrior character.
Riley Ironstrike

She protecc

She attacc

but most importantly

She bring a snacc
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Oh so rough, be still my heart! Got the look saved for summer so back to warrior character.

Will Cer be there to watch Shou defeat her foes in the arena? She will be looking through the crowd to see all who decided to come.

User Image

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart

Yes, Cer will be in the crowd. She might flash Shou as motivation to win! Shou has to ask for some days off from tavern duties to go and participate.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart

Yes, Cer will be in the crowd. She might flash Shou as motivation to win! Shou has to ask for some days off from tavern duties to go and participate.

Thats a great way of motivating her. Shous face turns red and its not from the blood being spilled on the field!

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart

Thats a great way of motivating her. Shous face turns red and its not from the blood being spilled on the field!
"Shou look, these are yours if you win"!! Shou ignores her opponent and tries to climb up the side of the arena where Cer is.
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart

"Shou look, these are yours if you win"!! Shou ignores her opponent and tries to climb up the side of the arena where Cer is.

More thighs and I see hips redface Shous weakness!

Gen kicks Shou in the face "GET BACK IN THERE PERVERT AND WIN IVE GOT MONEY ON YOU!!!"

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart

More thighs and I see hips redface Shous weakness!

Gen kicks Shou in the face "GET BACK IN THERE PERVERT AND WIN IVE GOT MONEY ON YOU!!!"
Thighs and a string!

Gen betting on Shou's victory, she cannot lose! Poor Shou, she just wanted some milk to help keep her going.
Cerrera Sinn

Thank you for the gift~! I put the ears on right away

Shou is out there with a nose bleed from the kick to the face lol She wanted a kiss from her wife for good luck but Gen took it as Shou being thirsty xd

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Shou is out there with a nose bleed from the kick to the face lol She wanted a kiss from her wife for good luck but Gen took it as Shou being thirsty xd
Eve was in front of Cer and probably told her to sit down and stop being lusty. The nosebleed is either from the kick or what she witnessed.

You're welcome! They do look very fitting on your design! The ears are cute too!
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Eve was in front of Cer and probably told her to sit down and stop being lusty. The nosebleed is either from the kick or what she witnessed.

You're welcome! They do look very fitting on your design! The ears are cute too!

Shou gets these ears when she feels lusty/blushy/romantic. (which would be really cute ngl. Would be a hilarious "curse" to put her under for her lusty behavior)

A few others show up to see what the fuss is all about. Shous opponent is 4xs her size but is taken down in one attack! Can she win the favor of the crowd?

Romantic Lover

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn
Shou Hellheart
Cerrera Sinn

Shou gets these ears when she feels lusty/blushy/romantic. (which would be really cute ngl. Would be a hilarious "curse" to put her under for her lusty behavior)

A few others show up to see what the fuss is all about. Shous opponent is 4xs her size but is taken down in one attack! Can she win the favor of the crowd?
She has plenty of fans after her wins! Those ears are not the only thing that pops up. (I do like that idea though)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff