Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Cultist

@Bittersweet: I'd be a prep if I could pull it off. Don't know if I could, never tried. I usually think prissy, dependent, snobby, etc. If needed, I could try?

@Nerds/Artists
Keep arguing. I got popcorn!

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
bribri0
@iPhooey
Thanks, first posts have never really been a strong point for me. And yeah, thats fine.

@The Nerds
Oh ho ho ho are you so sure? I think Niccolo would argue. He might confuse you all enough with his flirtatious comments and hormones to take over, or work as a distraction for the secret leaders of the artists who have to be named o.o

just kidding, though I find it funny how most of the nerds are completely confused by emotions or refuse to date. It kinda makes me want to plot to change that. /evil grin

twisted D0 twisted IT!! twisted

awww yeahhh.. now that would be hilerious!
(btw kurai doesn't know his sexual orientation- (this goes back to his lack of socialization which would have help him in that..area. )So he's fair game if you really want to [ xD xD ]

oh and I can get one of my other friends to join. I think she could be a pretty good prep..^ ^

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Syn2

Ok, a few ideas off the top of my head.

1 Kurai is looking around at people trying to analyze them and Niccolo catches him staring. He takes it as a challenge like the rest of the stares he receives and gets fed up and decides to do something about it. So he smiles back, then either walks up to him if he's alone and starts to flirt, or wait until he's alone to bring it up and flirt.

2 For one reason or another Niccolo gets into a fight or teases one of the other nerds, and Kurai gets angry and decides to try playing a few mind games with him. Niccolo reacts by ignoring the mind games and turning the tables by flirting.

3 The leaders of the artists actually command Niccolo to stir up trouble with the nerds, and Kurai is his unfortunate victim.

Tricky Glitch

i bet i could play a preppy girl

but i dont play girls

especially when im playing a guy at the same time... really doesnt last...

<.< i've got the perfect picture for a girl too... shame

User Image

she'd be a total slut-b***h though XD

Colorful Cultist

If I could play a slut, I would make a second as a slut and use that pic, Circe. Sadly, I cannot play a slut to save my life. She strikes me as an airhead.

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
@Circe
Maybe she's the one who taught Niccolo how to be such a flirt XD

But yeah.... I can't have two characters in the same role play. I'm horrible with writing interactions between two characters like that. x_x

Rainbow Hunter

Lol, well, I wouldn't mind playing one either, except I don't really know how preps act like, exactly... I could probably play a part as a slut xD Haha, it'd be interesting to do~

@ Circe - My god, that's the most perfect pic for a prep ever... yum_puddi You deserve this delicious unedible emoticon.

@ Syn & Bri - o: I smell wonderful conflict about to arise~ emotion_bigheart Can't wait to see what you two do!

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
bribri0
Syn2

1 Kurai is looking around at people trying to analyze them and Niccolo catches him staring. He takes it as a challenge like the rest of the stares he receives and gets fed up and decides to do something about it. So he smiles back, then either walks up to him if he's alone and starts to flirt, or wait until he's alone to bring it up and flirt.

2 For one reason or another Niccolo gets into a fight or teases one of the other nerds, and Kurai gets angry and decides to try playing a few mind games with him. Niccolo reacts by ignoring the mind games and turning the tables by flirting.

3 The leaders of the artists actually command Niccolo to stir up trouble with the nerds, and Kurai is his unfortunate victim.

Too many choices sweatdrop
I think the most probable choices would be one or three. In fact, I'm typing my post up right now that is kinda like 1. ( which is so freaking creepy eek ahem) . Since there isn't a leader of the artists right now we could see about doing 2/3 ...........

(processing processing CONCLUSION)

I'mma wanting to go with 1. Because that would be a great way to seg-way to 2 and then 3 if we want to be unusually cruel to Kurai.. yeah. I kinda like all your ideas so it would be cool to use them through out the roleplay .. ninja yesh?

Colorful Cultist

@Bittersweet

I'd assume it'd be sorta dependent, prissy, obsessed with social status, gossip and money etc. Some may be sluts, some may be just rich airheads, fakes (fake tits, etc.), and so on.

I might just try making a prep sometime if spots ain't filled. Sadly not a slut though.

Tricky Glitch

User Image

sllllllllut

>w< now i kinda wanna make this character

just so she can run for like... class president or something and put up signs in the boys bathroom that say "Vote for _____" then at the bottom of the poster it says "nice d**k bro <3"

<w< she'd totally win it

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Syn2
bribri0
Syn2

Too many choices sweatdrop
I think the most probable choices would be one or three. In fact, I'm typing my post up right now that is kinda like 1. ( which is so freaking creepy eek ahem) . Since there isn't a leader of the artists right now we could see about doing 2/3 ...........

(processing processing CONCLUSION)

I'mma wanting to go with 1. Because that would be a great way to seg-way to 2 and then 3 if we want to be unusually cruel to Kurai.. yeah. I kinda like all your ideas so it would be cool to use them through out the roleplay .. ninja yesh?

I agree ^^
Though we'll have to wait until after iPhooey posts until I can have Niccolo get upset and lash out by flirting with Kurai. He'll probably get annoyed that he's distracting him from his friend, so he'll distract him from his.

hmm... do you think if Niccolo managed to confuse Kurai enough / was clever enough with his words, Kurai would accept going on a date? I can just picture both cliques reactions to that XD

...I love plotting <3

Rainbow Hunter

@ JJ - Ooooh, okay. Y'see, I never really notice their personalities much... just that they were really annoying... :/
I'll probably make one, also, if it doesn't fill up by next week~

@ Circe - Pure. Gold.
Haha, of course she'd win, then xDDD

Man... I kinda wanna do some plotting now, too... . _____ .

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[@ bribri0

It depends on the preciseness of the content and if Kurai is able to recongize the subliminal content. Of course, he probably wont since he'll be trying to factor in body language which isn't his strong point. I'm 80% sure that he will accept in the heat of the moment only to realize milliseconds later what happened.

ahh my face hurts from smiling!! Plots create outrageous facial smiles!
~ yep. it's total win no questions about it.
YAY PLOT BUNNY..erm bunnies?

Colorful Cultist

Nor have I. I'm just going by every high school movie ever.

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
@ Syn2
Yush :3
I can't wait to get this going! Social awkward characters are so fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff