Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whew~ Accepted everyone who sent in a profile while I was gone and posted for my poor lone greaser. ;_; Anyways, hope we get some Preps or Jocks or something! Artists are filling up, as are Outcasts.

Reminder: Six cliques and six cliques only. I think 36 slots is enough for one roleplay. D:

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I'm out then baiz
btw appreciate being completely ignored ^^

Divine Iris's Datemate

Dapper Businesswoman

8,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Holy Hell ya'll move fast ^^

EDIT: I hope my post is acceptable, I kinda just threw it together ^^;;

Tricky Glitch

Kouensama

>.> i believe my profile ended up in her hands first

i didn't come into the ooc till long after i sent it to her

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
finally done with my first post. I couldn't think of what to write XD

Rainbow Hunter

Hello, everyone! Pleased to meet all of you! ^^

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

@Bri: Oh no, it's fine!
God I'm glad I got an interaction. xD
I have to go right now, but I'll be back in a few hours and I'll type something up, is that okay?

Colorful Cultist

If any Outcasts need anything, ya'lls leader is roamin'.

Rainbow Hunter

Woah, I'm already confused... . _____ . Could someone help me in deciphering where all the nerds are? I thought Travis and Alice are in the library and Jade is off on her own somewhere in the school building...? But Kurai mentioned three people...? Did I totally misread something? ; ____ ;

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
No, no sorry, I'll fix that. He's counting himself. They are all in the library. Kurai always counts himself when he is counting people in a location because, logically, he's there too. xP. Yeah I should've mentioned it -_-.

Pst. we're talking in the library..shhh xD (<-- haha, actually I don't think the libarians would care because the nerds wouldn't be obnoxious with conversation or in any other manor. Yeah, we totally rule the school..(in secret0 )

Tricky Glitch

totally

war's over, the rest of you can go home >w<

Rainbow Hunter

Oooh, okay, my bad! I'm so sorry! > ____ < The thought never crossed my mind... God, I'm so simple minded... orz

Phaha, yeah xD We're gonna rule the school~

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
@iPhooey
Thanks, first posts have never really been a strong point for me. And yeah, thats fine.

@The Nerds
Oh ho ho ho are you so sure? I think Niccolo would argue. He might confuse you all enough with his flirtatious comments and hormones to take over, or work as a distraction for the secret leaders of the artists who have to be named o.o

just kidding, though I find it funny how most of the nerds are completely confused by emotions or refuse to date. It kinda makes me want to plot to change that. /evil grin

Rainbow Hunter

@bribri - Well, all I have to say to that is... holy crap, we're screweddddd! Run, Alice! -hides her-
Lol, but that'd be a great conflict right there... almost too great that it's scary o _____ o

Btw, anyone else think we need preps?
Haha, does everyone just hate them so much that they're like, 'pssh, hell no. I wanna be in the other clique!'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff