the longer you think about something, the less it makes sense

what a strange world this is 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 417 418 419 > >> >>> »|

second day sea's Princess

Shy Sweetheart

@ Ponkan;;
Oh noooo, that's awful.
Also, the description of your class (though I imagine that it must be interesting on some level to someone) made me dizzy just reading it. XD;

Iirc, I know she is!
I'm happy and sad all at the same time about this! XD

Brethil24's Spouse

Benevolent Destroyer

Sooo the part of the app that reads "blurb here" is specifically the blurb from the front page?
            Or are we writing our own thing for that?

edit;;
            I'm willing to back off from feathers and go gung ho at velvet :>

Salty Glitch

writing our own thing. dunno what person though

edit:

that would make me drop velvet completely bc i know you can do her justice
and i'm terrified of competing now
you could play her as dark queen in one alt possibly * w*

@ hoshi

yup. it's confusing.

probably bc feathers is pretty unique, with the two minds in one body thing going on c:

Shy Sweetheart

@ Blue;;
But if you like that role, you should definitely go for it!
There I go again - nailing my own coffin closed. XDDD

@ Ponkan;;
Are you taking any classes this semester you actually enjoy? ^^

@ everyone else;;
OmgI’msorude!
Hello and nice to meet/see you all!

Salty Glitch

n-not really > w>;;

introduction to computer graphics is conceptually fun but tedious in technicalities. so much programming.

and then introduction to signals and systems is... hard. idk i think i just suck at electrical engineering things

Brethil24's Spouse

Benevolent Destroyer

citru;;
            I write queens hush you. Hence immediate pull towards velvet.

rose;;
            :'D
            Mostly interested in feathers cause of the whole duality thing. It'd be interesting to write, cause headcanon says that
            she's probably going to go insane from having another voice in her head, and there's going to be the panic fuelled by
            helplessness as she finds herself without complete control over the body she's in, and I just like writing breakdowns
            okay.
            idk i churned out some headcanon for velvet in preparation for the app, but matrices are calling me cause guiiiiiiiiiiilt

edit;;
            GENGAR QUESTION TIME.
            FEATHERS. Is earth!feathers still in the body? Cause that's what the bullet points are implying, but you said something about her
            being two people and I'd like some clarification on that? Are there multiple earth!feathers or am I just confused?

Shy Sweetheart

@ Ponkan;;
If you can take those classes and understand what's going on in them, then you must be doing worlds better than I would. XD

@ Blue;;
I hope you don't mind me (try) to answer your question here. ^^
My understanding is that it's one physical body on earth inhabited by two minds. (I think that's what you are asking at least?)

EDIT // And I think there is only one Earth!Feathers. (Since I apparently missed that part of your question. orz)

Salty Glitch

yeah, one physical body on earth inhabited by two minds. the mind from kikura jumped into the body on earth, but the mind already in earth's body didn't poof like the rest of them. there's just one body on earth though.

though i wonder what happens to their physical body in their home world then...

also i think gengar poofed.

Shy Sweetheart

I think he said something about homework or something? ^^

Brethil24's Spouse

Benevolent Destroyer

THAT MOMENT
            WHEN I REALIZE
            THE ANSWERS GIVEN ON THIS MOCK EXAM ARE WRONG
            FFS
            THIS ******** PROF

Salty Glitch

i've been pic hunting and wow
why do all these girls look like jailbait
where can i find girls that don't look like jailbait
sigh

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

what're you looking for tho, pon? O:
like style??? wise???
and hair and eyes
i have an overload of cute girl pics i will likely never use orz

Salty Glitch

i'm looking for a wild yet elegant lady
pale skin, mid twenties to early thirties
preferably glasses and long hair but optional
oh, and neat, modern clothing?

edit:

but you don't have to help me search. i'm picky, and i think i've actually found a few now
and currently i should really just be brainstorming on the roles and what to write and stuff

Familiar Friend

Sorry guys. Roommate's girlfriend is visiting from out of town so we had a random impromptu dinner among friends thing.

Anyways.

@ruu ;;

I meant to fix that earlier but something came up.

Fixed application rules to say: The blurb section is for you to flesh out your main character (the one in the main story line). You can use whatever tense and structure you want, but flesh out the general guidelines we've provided for your characters into specific details. Aka personality, any important preexisting relationships, beliefs, appearances and history.

Basically, the prompts will be where you will be writing samples but we would still like to know the general picture of the character you want to run as your main. So that's what the blurb is for. So much was forgotten in yesterday's rush.

Also yea, what ponkan said. For everyone else, people/minds/souls from other worlds end up in the bodies of their modern counterpart and replace them essentially (pretty much wearing their skin). Feathers on the other hand, doesn't end up replacing her counterpart and so the modern is still there with the kikura one in the same body.

Brethil24's Spouse

Benevolent Destroyer

shiny ponkan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out