Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I apologize for not posting yet, as I have been a bit out of it lately. But I promise everyone, that I shall have a post tomorrow in the early morn. I shall commit to reading the posts cast out hence forth and transcribe a reply, worthy of the wait.

-|- Sunrete -|-

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Daemon Tsukiyama

It's all good ^ ^ I'm kinda out of it myself XP. Look forward to your intro though :3

Devoted Rogue

Neko Narcotics

Your 'meh' is better than my 'meh'. :<

But alas, there is no quicker way to a man's heart than through his stomach.

lol well atleast we are 'meh' together . . .lol

Dapper Cat

Pfft. xD Well, I guess I'll see if I can think of a way to thread my needle.

It's approach or be approached.

Devoted Duck

Neko Narcotics

Dyani is honing in on your guy with the big bag. c;
Working on her post now.

Dapper Cat

Heh, charming. Let us see what she can do. >;3
-puts an X on an opened area- Sounds interesting! :3 I'll take a human with extra pickles @.@.. Erm i mean i'll be a human! ^^/

Devoted Duck

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Shiverwar

Hey, could you guys slow down please.
I get that your characters are interacting, but it would make it easier for everyone if you would allow other people to post before charging forward.

Devoted Rogue

Banriona Ame

Sorry did you want to come to the bar and interact with us?

Devoted Duck

Ninja cafinated_coffee

I might be moving my character in that direction yes, but I was just saying that when you guys post so fast, there's suddenly a block of text that you have to read a sift through to find a place for your character and figure out where everyone else fits in.

Just give everyone else a chance to post.

I know when you're excited about an RP you want to charge forward with it, but some of the best RP's I've been in have a literal posting cycle where you wait your turn to move things on ahead. I know that we don't have that in this one, but I guess all I'm asking is that you slow down enough for people to catch up.

Not everyone can post two or three times a day, some people might only be able to post once every other day or so.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Devoted Rogue

Banriona Ame
Ninja cafinated_coffee

I might be moving my character in that direction yes, but I was just saying that when you guys post so fast, there's suddenly a block of text that you have to read a sift through to find a place for your character and figure out where everyone else fits in.

Just give everyone else a chance to post.

I know when you're excited about an RP you want to charge forward with it, but some of the best RP's I've been in have a literal posting cycle where you wait your turn to move things on ahead. I know that we don't have that in this one, but I guess all I'm asking is that you slow down enough for people to catch up.

Not everyone can post two or three times a day, some people might only be able to post once every other day or so.

Do you get what I'm saying?

I do get what you're saying but I've been in both kinds of RP's one that has a cycle and a lot of people drop out due to the slowness or they just get board with waiting. Others don't have cycles but they communicate through OOC thread enough to knew when to pop their characters in or just ask for an opening. Both kinds work the rp's that lasted for a while didn't have a posting cycle unless there was a large group of characters posting as a group. And as for being in a pub any time is good for anyone to walk in, giving role players an easy open no matter where the characters are in conversation but I'll wait all you had to do was ask.

Dapper Cat

Ninja cafinated_coffee

Good pace keeper is waiting three posts between your old and your new post. Gives plenty of time for the catching of upness, or to allow someone to slip in. While I'd maybe go to two instead, considering the pace the roleplay is going, but it'll probably pick up when everyone starts posting.

Devoted Duck

Ninja cafinated_coffee

That's all I was trying to do.
I wasn't trying to start anything.

//> .>

Devoted Rogue

Banriona Ame

That's all I was trying to do.
I wasn't trying to start anything.

//> .>

Sorry you just struck a nerve when asking me if I understood what you were saying. I get asked that ALL the time, it pisses me off really quickly.

And just so everyone knows the posting cycle thing never works for me because I ALWAYS get left out. even when talking in the ooc. So. . . now that everyone knows why I snapped there you go. I'll slow down but if I randomly kill my chars it's for a few reason.

1) I'm getting married in 4 months and can't post any more, I'll let everyone know
2) The rp is moving WAY too slow, as my friends I have a hard time waiting ; I'll let everyone know
3) I have a problem with someone in the rp, I'll let everyone know

But I'm an open book ask me anything and you'll know it. I hide nothing and I'm normally very friendly. But again that whole "Do you get what I'm saying?" thing is the quickest way to get me angry.

Nothing against you , just please don't say that to me again.

Dapper Cat

Banriona Ame

>3> It's fine, I don't like reading novels. >xD I believe I said short was fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff