14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Created By: -l- Sunrete -l-
Genre: Fantasy/War
Inspired: My Own Mind and Cravings
Rated: PG-16 (Cursing is Allowed. Read more on Rules)
Literacy: Semi Literate - Literate (1 Paragraph Minimum)

Dragons are well known to be mythical creatures that appears in many different cultures and time periods. Many beings had always assumed dragons were only a myth.. Some thought they were legendary but many were proven wrong. Feared by the open skies itself, many have witnessed dragons wandering through the open skies and would identify them as large creatures with reptilian features. Razor sharp teeth and claws, fiery breath than can melt the flesh from bones and turn into ash. Although there have been many words around about different types of dragons. What they are remains to be unknown but for all we know is dragons are very intelligent creature who seclude themselves from humanity for their own existence... That was until the human race called for war against the dragons. The skies had blackened as the air thickens with smoke from fire scorching from homes to lands.. Humans struggle and fallen from the dragons but the dragons too have gone through losses.. The war continued for Millennial until an unlikely bond between one human and a dragon had suddenly changed the outcome of the war. This bond had changed the relations between the dragon race and the humans thus the war had finally ended with a peach treaty. Living as one society now, the world was now back to being peaceful.. The bond between a human and a dragon lived to become a legend and as time goes on another millennial, it still remains a legend...

Time has once again passed and it has now reached the modern time where human society has evolved into a whole new level and the lands became cities.. but there those who have never forgotten the legend... Dragons were once an overly populated race but now there remains only a few and those few have chosen to be hidden with the human society by simply disguising themselves in their human form. World peace once again but not long when they dragons made their existence.. A new enemy has started their invasion on the world again but this time the enemies are not just humans but dragons themselves.. Corrupted and mislead as they are blinded with nothing more but power and rage, they are known as the Tainted.. Humans who have been corrupted and controlled by dragons themselves to be their human companion to achieve what the Tainted wants now: Power and Control.. To make the world theirs to own..

Summary
                        A war is secretly rising by the Tainted and it is up the opposing dragons and their humanly companion to stop them in order to save their world. In order to do so, a human and their dragon must bond themselves. This is the way of a dragon to get their full powers. There are two different ways of bonding with one another. A direct kiss from the lips or a Blood Exchange Ritual which means both the dragon and human must sacrifice their own blood and give to drink. To finalized their bonding, both the dragon and their human will be have a matching seal mark placed anywhere on their bodies. Only the chosen dragons and humans with seals are able to see the markings and yes, the Tainted can see as well.

User Image
                        User Image

Devoted Duck

ooooooh, an ooc~

//rolls around

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
-rolls around in the mud-

Devoted Duck

awww. yisss.

we need some hoomans. :c

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Banriona Ame
awww. yisss.

we need some hoomans. :c
Rawr I is a dragon! I have decided to get my reserve in tonight!

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Well I was thinking of making a human myself x..x. I think it's time to create a recruiting page~

Devoted Duck

Daemon Tsukiyama

Well, we still need hoomans too. ;c

I would make one, but I don't want to play two female characters because there's usually an abundance of those anyway, and I'm terrible at playing me.

terrible

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Playing two characters as the same sex is a hassle XD With me it is because it all depends my moods, I play this character more than I do with the other and then I get so distracted and forget all about that one XuX I'm such a complicate person at times~ Playing multi-characters is a hassle >< Playing a male is my issue x..x I kid you not, when I play a male, I feel a different side of me that I have yet discovered XD It's weird ><'

Devoted Duck

Yeah, I'm the exact same way.

Plus, when I play men they either come out super fem or overly macho to the point where it's comical. I'm just bad at it. ; w;

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Exactly XD It's so difficult to play a male XuX

Devoted Duck

I don't know how they do it IRL, so how am I supposed to write it.

My boyfriend is always just like, write as if you were writing about what I would do.
I'm all like, I don't even know what you do and why you do it half the time so how in the hell am I supposed to dream it all up on my own?

Men.

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
I agree. To me writing and acting is two different things. We women don't know men experience nor do we know how they act and such. Although from personal experience I have learn men can be douchbags, thinking they are better and quite selfish. NO OFFENSE TOWARDS THE MALES. This is all from personal experience with previous relationships I've had with my exes. So no I'm not labeling the whole male society as douchbags XD So with how I play, I just imagine myself on how I would treat a lady. Due to my attraction towards girls (I am bi curious), I try to imagine myself being that charming type of guy =u= Like I would play myself on how I would want a guy to treat me :3 Luckily I have met someone like that <3

Devoted Duck

Yeahhhh. I love my boyfriend to death and that he's put up with me for these past two years is amazing. I'm away at college now though, so it's super difficult to try and keep things together. It's weird going from one minute seeing them every day to going an entire month without so much as a hug. :C

Oh well. I got the bi-curiousness out of my system when I was in junior high, so I'm purely heterosexual now, though I can certainly appreciate the female body. I just don't wanna touch it. Except maybe boobs. Boobs are cool. Vaginas scare me though.

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Yeah. Sadly distance will tend to do that but perhaps when you two see each other, things will be much better biggrin Me and my boyfriend, at first, we both lived across the country from each other so yeah distance killed us both x..x When I finally visited him for the first time you realize that yeah =u= Time tends to spice things up XD I'm sure you two love each other enough to wait patiently to see each other ^ ^

I may be bi-curious and such and have this attraction towards women.. Especially boobs XuX mmmm love dem boobies~ But I love my boyfriend too much

Devoted Duck

Yeah, I feel you man.

Also, does your character actually have a flower on her face...or is that just like symbolism for her being blind in one eye?....Just wonderin'.

I feel like it's a really stupid question, but it's going to bother me if I don't ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff