Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Well I have yet decided on what I wanted to make out with the flower X..X I wanna use it as you said, a symbolism as her one eye being blind from a previous battle~ Make it dramatic there =u= OR OR OR I can use that one eye as both being blind and a place where her insignia will be placed. Like King Bradley from Full Metal Alchemist (One of my most favorite Homunculus) Where his insignia is placed on his eye and he hides it with an eye patch XuX

Devoted Duck

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Yay! biggrin Good morning btw XuX

Devoted Duck

Goodmorning/afternoon. c;

I have class in like, 15 minutes, but I'll be back around 2:30 EST. c;
Do we have anymore hoomans?!
Dyani needs a man to pester.

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Sadly only my human joined in but I
ll be recruiting here very shortly. So hopefully when you get back, we will have some hoomans ><

Bashful Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
How about I make a human girl, too? She can be evil. ;; 3; ~!

Hello, by the way!

Oh, and I was wondering, if by the type of dragon, mine can be the sort of bio type. Like the ones in video games where its all about status ailments. I thought it'd be an interesting twist. ;; 3; He can't kill nobody, but he could make them really dizzy? * Flops.* Or something.

Devoted Duck

O;
Hoomanssss

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Jellyfish Song
How about I make a human girl, too? She can be evil. ;; 3; ~!

Hello, by the way!

Oh, and I was wondering, if by the type of dragon, mine can be the sort of bio type. Like the ones in video games where its all about status ailments. I thought it'd be an interesting twist. ;; 3; He can't kill nobody, but he could make them really dizzy? * Flops.* Or something.

Sure Im down with that biggrin I honestly don't care what type of dragon. You can make something up and creative and i'll still accept it =u= So yes go for it :3 and a hooman would be awesome XuX we need those more than anything right about now XD

Bashful Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
-l- Sunrete -l-

Sure Im down with that biggrin I honestly don't care what type of dragon. You can make something up and creative and i'll still accept it =u= So yes go for it :3 and a hooman would be awesome XuX we need those more than anything right about now XD

Perfect! I'm gonna make her look SO innocent, but be SO evil. > 3<~!

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Hey, hey, party people! How's the brew?

So, how do you like mah dragon? I might make a human, though two characters is generally difficult for me to juggle, especially on the network I'm on, so keep in mind that my posting speed won't be all hyperspeed because THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE HYPERDRIVE.

Devoted Duck

Shiverwar

I like him.
c:

Sensational Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Well you can always fix it the ole fashion way :3 Give it a good kick or two =u= maybe a beating with a wrench. Or or or sweet talk it XD

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame
Shiverwar

I like him.
c:

Yeeee~ I hope I can play him well, I'm not used to playing arrogant characters, but temperamental is my specialty!

Devoted Duck

Shiverwar

I wonder how he'll feel about Dyani.
She wild and on the fringes of insanity.

Hardly a regal character. o;

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame
Shiverwar

I wonder how he'll feel about Dyani.
She wild and on the fringes of insanity.

Hardly a regal character. o;

Hah. Not to mention, isn't Dyani one of the Tainted? He's not really against them, but he's annoyed of them. xD And considering how rash he is, he might just rush in head-first without thinking. Too bad a River Dragon would prove to be a challenge for even his caliber. Water > Fire, Fire + Wind, Wind > Fire, Fire > Earth... TIME DRAGON.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff