Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Duck

Shiverwar

Oh yes.
She's sneaky.
She isn't noble and mighty like a lordly Firestorm Dragon.

She's like an eel.
Slippery and kinda a douche.

Neko Narcotics

Oh yes.
It will be interesting.

Ranusha's Senpai

Supreme Combatant

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Banriona Ame

xD He's just very arrogant, but not sided with anyone. He just doesn't like the fact that the Tainted are ruining his drink. "I WANT MY RUM AND COKE, DAMN YOU!"

Dapper Cat

Sounds more like it'll be a mine-dancing competition to see who snaps first and goes for the other.

Then again, there's the small chance that she manages to charm him and things. Then stuff would get boring. Dx

Probably. ( Things aside, i'm going to retire for the night. TTFN~ < 12:29AM EST )

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well my profile's in...-falls over-

Devoted Duck

I'll post tomorrow.
I'm exhausted, it's 2am, I have an exam in about seven hours.

I need the sleeps.

Goodnight everyone!

Alikzander's Significant Otter

Sparkly Seraph

Hiya guys. c:

I'll be playing Elysia! I look forward to role-playing with all of you. ^-^

If you have any plotting ideas involving Ellie, please don't keep them to yourself! Let me know!

Dapper Cat

Devoted Rogue

I wonder who is going to be the main antagonist . . .

Oh I got some plot ideas for the rp just to get it moving in a direction. . . again just ideas

Input and other ideas are welcome and appreciated . . .so here I go

A few plot idea's just to let you roll them around in your head a bit:

1) Tainted Dragons going after someone high in power like a president or something to cause a bit of chaos VS. good dragons who try stopping them

2) Tainted dragons go after and try killing the good dragons companions to keep them from power

3) Tainted Dragons try getting a hold of some powerful.magical dragon relic that would make it easier to control humans and make them do what they want, Good dragons try finding the same thing to protect it from being corrupted

Devoted Duck

Neko Narcotics

Herp derp.

Unstoppable Hourglass

Oh my, just passing through.. I couldn't help but notice the RP has more OOC pages, than IC pages o.O hows the activity down there folks? Should I even bother?

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Hi all! :3 I'm gonna be working on my first post for Zoe soon, can I have someone for her to interact with? <3

Dapper Cat

You makin fun of me? D:

Alikzander's Significant Otter

Sparkly Seraph

Ninja cafinated_coffee
I wonder who is going to be the main antagonist . . .

Oh I got some plot ideas for the rp just to get it moving in a direction. . . again just ideas

Input and other ideas are welcome and appreciated . . .so here I go

A few plot idea's just to let you roll them around in your head a bit:

1) Tainted Dragons going after someone high in power like a president or something to cause a bit of chaos VS. good dragons who try stopping them

2) Tainted dragons go after and try killing the good dragons companions to keep them from power

3) Tainted Dragons try getting a hold of some powerful.magical dragon relic that would make it easier to control humans and make them do what they want, Good dragons try finding the same thing to protect it from being corrupted

I like all three of those ideas! Two being my favorite, because I think it would be easy to transition. Such as, start with the tainted dragons going after the good companions, then perhaps word gets around that there is a relic that is said, could grab hold of even the good companions minds since they are "mere" humans....

Idk. XD;

btw i'm working on a first post for Elysia now. c:

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amaranthine D
Oh my, just passing through.. I couldn't help but notice the RP has more OOC pages, than IC pages o.O hows the activity down there folks? Should I even bother?
Was that supposed to sound dirty?

Dapper Cat

thirsty kitten
"Dragonborn"

No you didn't. xDDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items