Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Haha yea being sick can do that too ya, though i mostly sleep like a baby even though the stomach aches and migraines.
EVERYONE"S ABOARD THE DRAMA TRAIN!!! lol
Butey ea, I believe we have like a love....pentagon......or something, cause you have like -starts drawing a grid- mason and gwen who still kinda like each other, mason and sable who are FWB who are starting to like each other, gwen and micheal who are crushing on each other, micheal and jade who are dating, and then i believe jade likes sable if I have remembered the old relationships right. DRAM TRAIN!!!! WOO!!! WOO!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!

Ok cool I shall go post his profile into the thingy.
LOL yea the hobbit thing is a parody but the song is Shots by LMFAO which is the song I chose so....ea I'll probably change the link XD lol

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
The Book Keepers

Alright. Do they have any classes together? Here is Kara's schedule:
Hour 1- Algebra II
Hour 2- Chemistry
Hour 3- Journalism
Lunch
Hour 4- World History
Hour 5- Art
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Dance team, Gymnastics, Choir
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
The Book Keepers

Alright. Do they have any classes together? Here is Kara's schedule:
Hour 1- Algebra II
Hour 2- Chemistry
Hour 3- Journalism
Lunch
Hour 4- World History
Hour 5- Art
Extra curriculars/ Sports: Dance team, Gymnastics, Choir

She has nothing with Nathan well he does have Algebra ll but it is his fourth hour class.
They have lunch at the same time as well as everyone does.
And Vincent only has art with her fifth hour and also lunch time.
Oliver has Algebra ll with her.
And Kevin has Chemistry also but his is third hour not second also has lunch seeing as they all have the same lunch time.
- E v e r l l a r k -

You're welcome~ 8D
Ugh. 3 hour math classes sound miserable. We have two hours of it once a week with the block schedule and even the teachers hate having math class that long. Really? Well, if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm pretty good when it comes to math. n__n
Awesome! Ohhhh. That makes sense. Which means that she and Tyler probably don't get along AT ALL. And I'll have to talk to TAO if she still wants to take on Ventus and have him be Jason's twin brother because if that's the case she may be even more watchful of Jason. Really? Wow! That sounds super neat!
Thanks! I'll be sure to get that in sometime this week. I know that I've found at least a few scenes such as the fight with the Red Death and Test Drive. I didn't do a huge amount of searching because I didn't want to spoil too much. That would be awesome! Doubt that they will though. Thanks. I was so excited that I couldn't eat dinner. My sister was kind of worried about me because of it. But I devoured her pretzels once it ended. XD;;;
Really? That's so exciting! I'm glad that your mom has a chance to fly out to see her. Bummer that you couldn't go too. You are? That's awesome! It sounds like you'll have a blast!

The Book Keepers

Hey Keepers!
And I know, definitely long time no see. It feels like ages since I last got to talk to you on here. D8

San_Katt

Possibly. But it can't hurt to be on the safe side for a few days just in case something comes up from it. Yup. Darn that laziness thing. XD;;
Thanks! So far so good! I think it's just something trying to form so so long as I'm careful about it, I should be just fine.
I know! I love plotting! >8D
I could definitely see that. We may have to try to come up with something along those lines then! Get all of us Organization people together and find some common interest that they could all hang out to do together and form a club for them.
I figured that they probably wouldn't. They didn't in any of the games and the ending of Dream Drop Distance just furthers that. That's definitely a possibility. I guess it would depend on what happens around them. Although Seth has very little tolerance for anyone who he sees as being mean to people he cares about. So if he mistakes their "acting" then that may put him at odds with Rylan depending on how severe the issue becomes. Ohhhhh. So then Rylan knows about Sang as well? Haha. I love the arm flailing. Glad that I'm not the only one who does stuff like that. It's why I generally have to write posts when I'm alone. XD;;;
Ohhhhhh. Well when you mention the "fruity" part, then I can't see them getting along either. So yeah. Definite no on those two. Oh jeez! I hadn't even thought about that! And Copernicus is like, anti-relationship with people! <-flails arms as well!

WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO US? D8
SugarHighKira

Yep it's been a while since we last talked.
I'm still the same four roles as before so nothing Changed there.
Is our plotting still the same or is it a new plot with them?
Just wounding.
I am also thinking of taking a new one but not sure who to go with that is open.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Guess who can't sleep emotion_awesome ............... emotion_donotwant I want sleep crying stupid ADHD

wel might as well do some posts that I owe, make a layout of two...or 3.... and do some plotting (yay emotion_brofist )

The Book Keepers

Hey up for some extra plotting. Ik we plotted a few of our characters, did we want to keep that? Heres what I has in my relationship threads for that:

Kayle/Kiara
Oliver/Rajah- Friends in algebra and yearbook.
Kevin/Mufasa- Friends in track

Namoi/Nakoma
Oliver/Rajah- i kinda put brotherly friends, they have quite a few classes together (it was like 3 or 4 if i remember correctly)
Kevin/Mufasa- swimming buddies.
Vincent/Beast- aquaintence, they have a couple classes together i believe plus she's student council president making her a help to him
Nathan/John Silver- They have Gsa to talk. Aquaintence here too

David/doppler
and idk if we didnt plot him or if there was nothing to plot........So i guess he is still on the plotting feild.

Diana/esmeralda
Kevin/Mufasa-
Oliver/Rajah- had both of these guys put as brotherly figures though i wanna say that kevin know more about her past based on whats written in the thread
Vincent/Beast- have them down as acquaintence. she is another one of those helpful beings

I don't think we have plotted for Gwyneth/Duchess yet and I know my 2 new guys havn't had plots also razz you up for it?
temari_twin
Guess who can't sleep emotion_awesome ............... emotion_donotwant I want sleep crying stupid ADHD

wel might as well do some posts that I owe, make a layout of two...or 3.... and do some plotting (yay emotion_brofist )

The Book Keepers

Hey up for some extra plotting. Ik we plotted a few of our characters, did we want to keep that? Heres what I has in my relationship threads for that:

Kayle/Kiara
Oliver/Rajah- Friends in algebra and yearbook.
Kevin/Mufasa- Friends in track

Namoi/Nakoma
Oliver/Rajah- i kinda put brotherly friends, they have quite a few classes together (it was like 3 or 4 if i remember correctly)
Kevin/Mufasa- swimming buddies.
Vincent/Beast- aquaintence, they have a couple classes together i believe plus she's student council president making her a help to him
Nathan/John Silver- They have Gsa to talk. Aquaintence here too

David/doppler
and idk if we didnt plot him or if there was nothing to plot........So i guess he is still on the plotting feild.

Diana/esmeralda
Kevin/Mufasa-
Oliver/Rajah- had both of these guys put as brotherly figures though i wanna say that kevin know more about her past based on whats written in the thread
Vincent/Beast- have them down as acquaintence. she is another one of those helpful beings

I don't think we have plotted for Gwyneth/Duchess yet and I know my 2 new guys havn't had plots also razz you up for it?

Everything looks good to keep with as the plot for them.
No we never plotted David/ doppler yet with any of mine.
No we have not plotted with Gwyneth/duchess or any of your two new guys yet. So yes i'm up for more plotting. biggrin
Plus still not sure who my new person should be now i'm going between Stitch or Duchess son. sweatdrop

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
The Book Keepers

Oki doki we shall keep that then
and david has no classes with any of them DX but he is a friendly junior and is good friends with Seth so if any of yours are Friends with Seth they could probably meet that way too.
Gwen- Has Calc with Vincent, Literature with Kevin, parenting volleyball and band with Nathan,
I think I mentioned earlier that she has a 5 month old, I can see her and Nathan getting along lol have a few classes and clubs together, and both share a parental nature. She would prob get along with the other's cause of that as well.

and then my other two charries ..one has a finalized scheulde the other one for the most part should be good as well so we could plot them too.

I made Mason/Oogie Gwyn's ex so if there is a type of brother sister bond with her and any of them they probably don't like him cause of what he did to her (ditching her and his child)

Mason's Scedule:
1st Hour- Geometry tab tab 2nd Hour- Biology tab tab 3rd Hour- Creative writing tab tab 4th Hour- Sociology tab tab 5th Hour- Culture History tab tab Extras- Basketball, Choir

Even/Vexen's Schedule:
1st Hour- World History tab tab 2nd Hour- Calculus tab tab 3rd Hour- Chemistry tab tab 4th Hour- Literature tab tab 5th Hour- Psychology tab tab Extras- GSA, Hockey

Hmmm both goo picks, and we do need boys (that ratio is pretty well down the pooper with about 22 boys and about 29 girls DX)
temari_twin
The Book Keepers

Oki doki we shall keep that then
and david has no classes with any of them DX but he is a friendly junior and is good friends with Seth so if any of yours are Friends with Seth they could probably meet that way too.
Gwen- Has Calc with Vincent, Literature with Kevin, parenting volleyball and band with Nathan,
I think I mentioned earlier that she has a 5 month old, I can see her and Nathan getting along lol have a few classes and clubs together, and both share a parental nature. She would prob get along with the other's cause of that as well.

and then my other two charries ..one has a finalized scheulde the other one for the most part should be good as well so we could plot them too.

I made Mason/Oogie Gwyn's ex so if there is a type of brother sister bond with her and any of them they probably don't like him cause of what he did to her (ditching her and his child)

Mason's Scedule:
1st Hour- Geometry tab tab 2nd Hour- Biology tab tab 3rd Hour- Creative writing tab tab 4th Hour- Sociology tab tab 5th Hour- Culture History tab tab Extras- Basketball, Choir

Even/Vexen's Schedule:
1st Hour- World History tab tab 2nd Hour- Calculus tab tab 3rd Hour- Chemistry tab tab 4th Hour- Literature tab tab 5th Hour- Psychology tab tab Extras- GSA, Hockey

Hmmm both goo picks, and we do need boys (that ratio is pretty well down the pooper with about 22 boys and about 29 girls DX)

Ok yeah All of mine but one will not know Seth, that's Nathan.
Oh cool yeah they would get along great then.
Yeah think you did say that about him being 5 months old.
Yeah we can plot with your new one's.
Yeah i can see that we need more boys.
I could always go with both if i can't make up my mind.
Think i might do that id i can't make up my mind.

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
who do I need to still plot with
Silvermist(Sophia)
Lilo (alexis)
angel(Sabrina)
Aurora (Angelina)
and
Morph(Nikita)

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

So, I didn't sleep last night, again! However, the filter between what I type and my brain is back, so the randomness should be down many notches.

I wish I could sleep in general, screw it being like a baby.
O-O HOLY SHIZNITS! That is one crazy love pentagon! I like it!
So, I have read over everything I posted, and I must say, for someone who was working with little rational brain function, I was not that bad, a little flighty between subjects, but not all together bad.

- E v e r l l a r k -

Popsicles would be a very good idea, a very good idea indeed, though I decided that I could only melt them down, at night, on my back porch, and I came to the conclusion that someone would think I was a hobo or something.
Can we clarify everything that we plotted, now that I am in a more stable mental state?
Also, I have Riley (Quasimodo) who I had originally forgotten about, which is a good thing, because he is a very, introverted, emotionally unstable, wallflower who has no current friends, though I am hoping Raccoom will maybe agree to have Danny be his only friend, maybe having the incident in the last roleplay already have happened, and thus making them friends, but if she wants to wait and have that play out again in this roleplay, but better, then he will have no friends until Danny, who will likely try and get him to open up a little more.

SugarHighKira

Yes, an Organization XIII club, which Rylan will secretly try and take over, or possibly not so secretly, depends on my mood really.
Yeah, though Kyra will still call him names, because she calls everyone names, it is in her personality to do so.
Seung would likely tell Seth what is going on, just so Rylan does not get hurt, or the other way around. Though, he would not tell Seth why they are friends or what the secrets are. Speaking of secrets, I need one for Rylan, all I can come up with is that he was molested and/or abused when he was younger, but that seems too, I don't know, stereotypical? I mean, it would make sense, because a lot of abuse-es become the abusers but only because they need to reinstate their sense of power and the only way they know how is by doing to others what was done to them. Either that, or he has a drug problem of some sort and maybe Seung is helping him through it and in return, Rylan is helping Seung learn to control Sang again. What do you think?Yeah, Rylan is fruity, I needed to give him that one quality because I always thought Marluxia was too serious, and emotionless, but yet too gay, and while you can find gay guys that are all tough and stuff, I prefer the somewhat fruity ones, especially since it comes with the territory of Marluxia for him to love flowers.
Yes I flail my arms, but I am generally always alone when I write posts, because I hole myself up in my room when I am at home, and I just spend all my time alone. Most people think I am anti-social because of this behavior or that I am depressed, but really, I just enjoy being alone.

I really do not know. <-does not feel like shouting anymore because her throat hurts.

nightwalker

We need to plot!
I have;
Sable (Sally)
Seung (Riku)
Elizabeth "Eli" (Axel)
Riley (Quasimodo) - I don't want any relationships for him right now, at least no preset ones, we can do future ones if you wish, but not already made ones.
Kyra (Xigbar)
Rylan (Marluxia)

I have to finish Rylan and Kyra's profiles, but I am doing that now, so we can plot with them if you wish.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey!
I need a theme song for Rylan (Marluxia) any suggestions?
I was thinking
"Dude Looks Like a Lady" - Aerosmith
"Dance Till We Die" - Patent Pending
"Angel" - Sarah McLaughlin (Only if I use the story that he is a drug addict)

Yeah, I have those three, I kind of want to go with one of the last two, Dance Till We Die or Angel, but I really need to make is secret concrete before I do so. So, if you have any input on what his secret should be, or want to vote up the drug abuse story or childhood abuse/molestation story, be my guest. I just need a good idea.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

It is miserable. They don't even let us use calculators. D| I'm sure I will probably have a lot of questions, with it being my worst subject. ; u ;
Probably not, haha. I can definitely see her being protective of Jason though. o v o Yeah, I figured it would make sense, her being Merida and all.
You're welcome~ o v o Hmm..Well, if I'm lucky, I can find it all online. I heard Astrid's introduction was pretty epic though. Yeah, but they could put it on cartoon network, haha. xD If they did show it, that is. Haha, that sounds like me and the popcorn during Rise of the Guardians. xD
Yeah, she was nervous since it was her first time flying, but she made it there safely. Yeah, hopefully! o v o I'm really hoping it works out, because my boyfriend and I are going to try and meet up there. We've got a long distance relationship, so we don't get to see each other much. But we talk all the time. He also likes to sneak into my threads and shower me in compliments.

San_Katt

Haha, that might be the case. Or they might think you were trying to set the house on fire.
Yeah, sure. That's fine by me. o v o
That could work. I could also kind of see maybe Blair or Xifeng squeezing her way in, most likely after Danny cracks his shell.

nightwakler

We can plot if you like. I play Robin Hood, Jane Darling, Aqua, Mulan, and Merida. c:

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
- E v e r l l a r k -

sure!

San_Katt

well Angel is going to eventually fall for Dr Doppler I think..

I am game for really any other plots

Morph is new so she doesn't know anybody other then soccer team.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- E v e r l l a r k -

Okay, I have basically gone over everything by myself, and determined relationships for everyone.

Sable & Aquamarine - friends, Aqua is Sable's "mother figure" friend
"Eli" & Aquamarine - friends, Aqua is Eli's "mother figure" friend
Seung & Aquamarine - close friends, she is his "Wife" as determined by Sable and "Eli".
Kyra & Aquamarine - acquaintances
Rylan & Aquamarine - friends

Sable & Elizabeth - acquaintances
"Eli" & Elizabeth - acquaintances
Seung & Elizabeth - friends
Kyra & Elizabeth - strangers
Rylan & Elizabeth - acquaintances

Sable & Wesley - close friends
"Eli" & Wesley - close friends
Seung & Wesley - sort of close friends
Kyra & Wesley - possibly friends
Rylan & Wesley - close friends

Sable & Xifeng - friends
"Eli" & Xifeng - friends, maybe close friends
Seung & Xifeng - friends
Kyra & Xifeng - possibly friends, maybe more
Rylan & Xifeng - close friends

Sable & Blair - friends, maybe close friends
"Eli" & Blair - friends, maybe close friends
Seung & Blair - friends
Kyra & Blair - possibly friends
Rylan & Blair - friends, maybe close friends

nightwalker

So, do you have any ideas?
I am sort of out of them at the moment.
If you give me what each of your characters is like, I could likely come up with relationships from there, I just need a starting point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff