Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

Haha, your secret is safe with me.
Good to know. o v ob
Well that's good, just take your time. We're just getting the remake of this thread off the ground and the spin-off hasn't really taken off yet. There's really no rush, I think.
Have fun at the party!

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
me: "hmmm I need a really fun, gambly type, drunk sex song.....omg SHOTS!!!!!"

yep, my thought process for Mason/oogie's theme......oh god my mind scares me sometimes.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

All is a go as far as things previously mentioned. I am on this account until a Gaia Mod tells me other wise, which may never happen, but all my good stuff is transferred over to the other account just in case. I will try to finish Kyra and Rylan's profiles tonight, though the way I am feeling, I really do not know. It all really depends on if the dizziness stops, and I can stop coughing long enough to write out a decent personality and bio for Rylan. I think I have Kyra's finished, but I want to double check it a few times, just to make sure every thing makes sense and such.

- E v e r l l a r k -

We can plot more when I feel better. I currently have a sore throat, feel like throwing up, and man am I dizzy, plus the business that I feel may get me banned from Gaia, still has me up in arms, though I am slowly calming down.

MichelleLiciousKisses

They might get along as friends, but nothing more.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
San_Katt

That's fine by me. Just take your time and rest. Being sick is not fun.
I'm sorry to hear about that too. But if they reported you and you did nothing wrong then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But I hope that all gets resolved soon and you get better soon.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Oki that's good.
awws Don't push yourself. Don't want you to get sicker. Hope you feel better soon <3
So did we decide the status of marlyxVexen yet or were we still figuring that one? and what about sallyXOogie since I am offically taking him haha.
temari_twin

If it works then I say to go for it! Minds work in rather entertaining ways sometimes. XD;;

- E v e r l l a r k -

Aha. Good to know. I knew I could count on you there! XD;;
Yup! I like to think I'm at least somewhat reliable. I just tend to bite off more than I can chew and have a hard time saying no to people when they ask me to help them with something. n__n;;
Okay. I shall be sure to do that. That's true. But we want it to start up strong. Although there are so many new characters! I'm gonna have to start making lists of people to help me keep them all straight again. @_@
As for the spin-off, okie-doke! I still want to at least get started on that profile or send in the reserve. So I'll go try to figure that out. By the way, would it be unfair/cheating for me to use Rarmian Newton for Hiccup (since he played him in the HTTYD arena show)? XD;;
And thanks! Idid. I think that was one of the most entertaining games of Euchere I have played with my family. XD;;

San_Katt

Katt! I am sooo sorry about never getting that Seth post up for you before I utterly disappeared.
And sorry to hear that you're sick and having issues here on Gaia.
But I agree that if you did nothing wrong, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
And...I see that you have new characters. Did you want to plot? And do you wanna keep old relationships that same for our same characters?

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

I have stopped coughing, generally, so I will try and finish Rylan's profile and double check Kyra's before I send them in, which will likely be tomorrow.
I said all was a go, or did you not realize that was what I was talking about?
I was sort of out of it then anyway, so to clarify.
Yes on Marluxia and Vexen dating.
Yes on the relationship between Sally and Oogie, perhaps they are more than just FWB but their relationship is still pretty open, but Sally is the one getting attached, even just a little? Even if she does not realize it completely yet? She has a thing for his sort of bad guy look and attitude, and he is great in bed, so some part of her is falling in love, while some other part, but not the part Gwen can get to, seems to think something is off with him. What about that?

- E v e r l l a r k -

Okay, I am feeling a little better, so we can plot with Blair (Merida) and finalize the others if you would like.

SugarHighKira

Yeah, I am thinking if I do not hear anything by tomorrow then I am good. I am sort of feeling better, so I am up for a little bit of plotting.
Keep the same relationships for everyone else, we just need to come up with new ones for Kyra (Xigbar) and Rylan (Marluxia).
Oh, and do not worry about that Seth post, I figured something had come up, even before you replied here in the OOC.

Also, this goes out to everyone, HOW COME THERE IS ALWAYS THAT ONE COUGH DROP IN THE BAG THAT IS NOT IN A WRAPPER?
I question this, because it happens to me EVERY time.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

Of course! I like to be dependable. u v u
Yeah, I tend to have that problem too. mostly because I'm too nice to say no half the time.
Very true. Haha, yes. If it helps, I have about the same number, I just swapped some out. I joined in the KH party.
Alright, there's no problem with that. c: Oh, sure! Go right ahead! o v o Aah, that whole thing looked so cool. I just wish I could have actually seen it.
No problem~ Glad you had fun. It's always nice to spend time with the family.

San_Katt

That's good. o v o Glad to hear it.
Okay, Blair is a lot like a female, Scottish version of Wesley, she's like a little sister to him. And like I told Temari, anyone who gets along with him would most likely get along with her. She butts heads with her mother a lot and has to watch out for her three younger brothers.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Well that's good to hear, hope you have a fast and full recovery haha.
Oki, I was confused by that A little. I kinda thought that's what you ment but i have only had like maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep idk and didn't get to nap today like other people in this house got to so i'm having one of those days where stupid things occur.
Okay that shall go into the relationship thread plus profile cause I had an idea there.
FWB works and maybe they are starting to fall in love, I like that idea. Cause that was one of the things I was thinking was he left Gwen and then found someone where he wouldn't have to worry about a child a part of him still kinda likes wen but she won't really listen to him when he talks cause she is still mad at him even though her feeling for him are still kinda there as well but she has started falling for Micheal. OMG DRAMA TRAIN APPROACHINGTHE STATION XD lol

Edit:
Ok I think I have Oogie's profile to standards.... If you or anyone else want to make sure it's good in terms of like The relationships that I put int the bio for the most part (And the model) are good be my guest razz haha His would be the last one on the page Don't have to, just if you want too
- E v e r l l a r k -

Well you're definitely good for that! n__nb
Exactly! And then you're not getting home from doing everything until way after dinner and you still have all of your school-work to do AND get some sleep. OTL
Really? Okay! We shall have to plot then! And yay for the KH party! They have jackets! Or at least, the Organization members do. XD
Great! I'll try to start on that tomorrow! c: Awesome! That saves me a bit of work then since I now know who I'm going to use as the model. Would now be a bad time to say that that's where I was last weekend? <_<;;; But yes! It was absolutely amazing! The videos on youtube don't do it justice. But they're nice to be able to watch every now and then. I just wish my camera had worked better when trying to take pictures.
That's what I think too. Especially since my brother is in town from New York at the moment. He's only here for about 5 days so it was nice to get to spend more time with him.

San_Katt

That would make sense to me. I mean, you'd think that they would be pretty quick to follow up on reports that would be severe enough to ban accounts.
Really? Awesome! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. I'm fighting something at the moment too but it doesn't sound as nasty as yours. But I can commiserate at least a little. n__n;; And yay for plotting!
Okie-doke! I was hoping that we could do that because I like what we already had going.
Yupyup! Yay for Organization members! Although, because of that, I'm not sure that they'd be friends with Seth given who their characters are. Jason they would at least be able to work together if nothing else. I keep feeling like there should be some sort of club that all of the Organization members are in or something. OTL Robby, it depends a lot on how they act and Tyler . . . doesn't really like people but every now and then there's people that he can tolerate. Rylan may end up being one of those people.
Thanks. I appreciate that a lot. n__n
As for the cough drops . . . if just seems to be one of those mysteries of life!
But now that you mention it, that happens to me a lot too! Maybe the companies do that just to mess with us! D8

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

D'aw, thanks~
Yeah, oh man. Especially after my math class. I am dead to the world after those painful three hours. I suppose it's my own fault for having to take remedial math in college, but I can honestly say I will never use math ever. D<
Yush~ I picked up Aqua and Merida. Haha, that's true! Aqua is replacing Tiana and basically fills her role of being the motherly big sister who watches out for her friends like a hawk. And then Merida is like a little sister to Wesley and is basically the female Scottish version of him. Her parents also run a kind of ranch thing. They even own a castle back in the motherland.
Alrighty, I'll keep an eye out for it then. Ah, no, it wouldn't. I'll just end up watching it on youtube. It'd be nice if they showed it on TV too..But it's good that you got to see it!
Oh, that's definitely good! I know how that feels, my sister's in Ohio. She just had her baby and my mom flew up there yesterday to see her. But they're all supposed to be coming down in June and we'll hopefully be going to Disney as a family unit!
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
The Book Keepers

Oh i see.
Well i think Kevin will be good friend to Kare.
I can see Kare being really good friend With Nathan also seeing as Nathan also takes care of his younger sister. He also new to the school seeing as they just moved there.
Oliver can get along with her as well he's like a teddy bear that easy to get along with. have fun.
Vincent is a freshmen so she may or may not know him. But he does not have a lot of friends but he very nice once people get to know him.

So we need to figure out how they met and how much of friends they are. Kara would probably get along with Nathan well, since they both have little siblings. Did he just move, or have then been there for the year? Would it be like they just met, or haven't met? And since Vincent is a freshman, Kara wouldn't know him. Maybe they just haven't really met eachother yet, but they see eachother around. They're aware of eachother, but don't know eachother. ... Yeah. xD

Nathan, his sister just moved there. Yeah i can see Nathan being friend with her after they meet.Yeah that sounds good to me seeing as Vincent is new to the school. But not the town seeing as he lived there for a long time. Yeah he's seen her around the school just has not really talked to her yet.

SugarHighKira

Hello long time no see.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

It's okay, I haven't gotten decent sleep in a matter of days, on top of being sick, and possibly beginning to overdose on vitamin C drop thingies, I am going nuts.

Am I on board this DRAMA train?!?! I CAN'T TELL ANYMORE!!!
Ahem. That just popped into my head when I saw that and I had to say it, told you I was going nuts.

- E v e r l l a r k -

So she would get along with everyone? I have decided that plotting while hyped or doped or whatever on vitamin C drops is not a good thing. I am starting to wonder what I could make if I melted them down, 'cause I have a lot of them, and playing with fire sounds like a lot of fun.

SugarHighKira

Yeah, I think I was probably over exaggerating what went on, because of how riled up I was, but now I do not feel like transferring everything back to this account. Oh, the troubles one has.
Oh, I hopes you feel better too!
Yes, yay for plotting!
They should have their own club, maybe it is one of those unofficial, official clubs, just for them?
Kyra and Seth would not get a long, but Rylan and Seth could ultimately be friends, because Seung and Rylan are secret friends, NO NOT LIKE SABLE AND MASON!!!! <- There was arm flailing involved with that yell right there, yep yep yep, totally was. You seeeee, they pretend to hate each other in public, but are actually friends, because THEY SHARE SECRETS AND STUFF!!! Yes like little gay boys do, though only Rylan is really GAY, Seung is PANSEXUAL so he likes EVERYONE!!! Not just boys! <- There was arm flailing there too, possibly a finger waggle as well.
I don't see Rylan and Tyler getting a long at all! Rylan is fruity and passionate and sure, he can be a manipulative and devious little b*****d, but he is still as fruity as a Fruit Loop and as gay as one too! I just realizeded something! Copernicus and Jason are like the ONLY STRAIGHT ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBERS!!! <- More arm flailing! <- Even more arm flailing!

I know!
EVIL PEOPLE! VERY EVIL PEOPLE!!!

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OH! TEMARI!
I looked at his profile!
It is pretty!
I also think it fits, though have you put the link to the song in yet?
I keep getting some weird thing about The Hobbit! I didn't know Rachel Berry had her own movie!!!

I think I need some sleep, that above line proves it.
One, I know that is not what The Hobbit is about, but that line popped into my head and I typed it. That is why most of what I replied to Kira is practical nonsense, I simply typed what came to my mind. MY MIND I TELL YOU IT IS A POWERFUL THING!!! DO NOT ABUSE IT!

That, that is why I need a good night's sleep.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
San_Katt

Probably, for the most part. Haha, dang. Sounds like fun. I myself am not quite so hyped up on Pepto Bismol.
That almost sounds a little dangerous...but maybe you could make like...popsicles or something?
Yeah, I think sleep is in order. That'll help. o v o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces