Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
San_Katt

Ok I don't care I'll do the first post if people don't mind..Get it going.

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I play
Silvermist who is dating thumper...she is a junior seventeen.
Lilo who has a crush on stitch junior sixteen president of art club and student newspaper
Aurora junior seventeen dance team captain
Angel sixteen junior
Morph john silver's little sister new to the school sixteen sophomore

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
nightwakler

I play
Lilo who has a crush on stitch junior sixteen president of art club and student newspaper
Angel sixteen junior

Okay... Well Kara is pretty friendly. She's a junior. She gets along with a lot of people. She's on the dance team, gymnastics, and does choir. Kara takes care of her little sister, Alma (who is TAO-OPPA), like her mother. Their dad is pretty strict, so they always try to get out of the house a lot...
So which ones would she get along with? xD
Kara is friends with thumper.. What is Silvermist like? They can either be good friends or not.
Since Kara is on dance team, then that means she knows Aurora. What's she like?
I'm planning for Kara to meet John Silver and get along with him..
Should they all get along with Kara?

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xo_KittyCupcake_xo
nightwakler

I play
Angel sixteen junior

Okay... Well Kara is pretty friendly. She gets along with a lot of people. She's on the dance team, gymnastics, and does choir. Kara takes care of her little sister, Alma (who is TAO-OPPA), like her mother. Their dad is pretty strict, so they always try to get out of the house a lot...
So which ones would she get along with? xD
Kara is friends with thumper.. What is Silvermist like? They can either be good friends or not.
Since Kara is on dance team, then that means she knows Aurora. What's she like?
I'm planning for Kara to meet John Silver and get along with him..
Should they all get along with Kara?

morph is nice to everyone klnd of shy..plays soccer
Aurora is bubbly sweet girly popular yeah she would get along with her
Lilo would get along with her she is nice and full of adventure
Silvermist is nice to people who are nice to her, and is very honest with people she doesn't like they can be good friends.
Angel is quirky sweet and smart

The would all get along with her really well..

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
nightwakler

morph is nice to everyone klnd of shy..plays soccer
Aurora is bubbly sweet girly popular yeah she would get along with her
Lilo would get along with her she is nice and full of adventure
Silvermist is nice to people who are nice to her, and is very honest with people she doesn't like they can be good friends.
Angel is quirky sweet and smart

The would all get along with her really well..

Kara is Ariel, by the way. xD Forgot to mention that.
So Ariel can maybe meet Morph before she meets her brother? And she befriends Morph, then meets Nathan, not knowing that they were siblings?
I think everybody on the Dance Team gets along well. So Ariel shall be friends with her. They seem like they have the same sort of personality, and would get along well.
Since Lilo likes adventure, she would intrigue Ariel. She tries to go have adventures, but her dad doesn't like it. So usually she ends up sneaking out or get some sort of excuse to go have fun with her friends. Lilo can be one of her adventurous friends.
Ariel is nice to Silvermist, so she is nice to her back, then. They can be friends.
She can get along with Angel, aswell. Ariel gets along with even the oddest people.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
If anyone wants to post feel free, I hope to be putting one up tonight for gwen and mason at least. probably later after my mom goes to bed and such.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
SugarHighKira

Well, it's more of me trying to be honest and follow the teacher's rules. Though I admit I do like to double-check myself. Just some questions and a dream board for tonight's class. And then I'll probably do my math homework when I get home.
Which would probably make her hate him more. Ah, yes. Aqua's such a sweetie.
Haha, I'll definitely have to find it and watch it now. Oh, popcorn doesn't stand a chance, especially if I like the movie. Nachos, not so much.
Yeah, she's hardly talked to us since then though. Agreed! I just wish he lived closer..

San_Katt

Same here, though I'm in college now. They don't mind me staying up late so much anymore, as long as I actually get some sleep.

Ah, I'm actually making some banners for it.
We really do..I think making some banners ought to help bring more people in. I am hoping that some of the other people here will join there as well.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- E v e r l l a r k -

My sister is in college and stays up way too late most nights when she is home, but she usually wakes up before I do, because I generally try and sleep until noon, because I technically have not started being home schooled because people are idiots, thus making me almost a year behind when I do start, meaning I have to make up a year of studies just to pass the eleventh grade and not be a year behind.

Cool, if I was any good at making banners and stuff, I would make a few, but I really am not.
I hope so, it probably would not hurt if we posted a little more in it, so that people do not think it is dead and everything.
SugarHighKira

O. M. G!!! He lives!!!! lol XD Kira!!!! where have you been? It's been ages since I've seen you on here. I do hope you're doing well though smile
Yeah, we can keep the plot with Timmy and Seth as it is since we planned a lot for them lol but for your other characters I don't think we have yet.. what are your other characters again?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
oh....my.......GOD. My friend just linked me to a place where i can watch the hobbit online......it was....AMAZING!!!! hence my posting distraction. It is now 2am and I am PUMPED. So I shall try to do my post.....with out getting even more distracted....wish me luck. -skips away like a gleeful 5 year old girl-

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Blitz17

Random question time:

SO were we going to keep our plots the same from last thread?
Also, I don't think we have plotted Gwen, Even, and Mason with Timmy yet :3

EDIT:
@Everyone

Omg the joint post is up and i am pretty dang happy with it, now Gwen is in the cafeteria waiting for a friend....kinda needs one, but Mason oh hoho have I been evil to him. he now is full of boiling anger in the hallway as people laugh at him. He could use a good heckling from someone eho say what happened muahahahahahah!!!!
temari_twin

Hmm what did we have plotted again? I'm sorry for forgetting, my brain has been busy with work and school -_-
I don't think we have plotted with your other characters. What are they like?

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Blitz17

haha no worries, I am pretty sure we had him and kayle as track friends. They did text a bit in the old thread lol. (didnt have that in my relationship thread for some reason DX) I see nothing for david ro naomi, may have to plot them if we haven't already.....Diana had first hour with him at least so i remember that one, I wanna say they were friends (did i forget to put all of these in the relationship thread DX)

Gwen is pretty much a single mother, she has a 5 month old son and her sister helps take care of him (as well as some of her close friends lol) they have no classes together but she is a senior. She is kind, motherly. that sorta thing.

Mason is Gwen's ex, he kinda "ditched" her when he found out she was pregnant, fear of fatherhood at his age. (his character is Oogie) He likes gambling and parting, just dont get on his bad side, he is know to throw punch's if you do. They don't have any classes either but he is a senior as well.

Even (character Vexen) is sciency, likes to do experiments. He is dating Rylan (marluxia) He likes riddles and having to use his mind, rational thinker but can be sarcastic.Hey can be quick to anger but is also a patient soul. they will both be in hockey and he is a senior as well.

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
I suppose I should get my post layout together so I can post! :3

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hm...I got Blair's post up earlier today, but I have no idea who I want to post for next. I could post for Wesley...but maybe Xifeng first.
Ooorrrr, I could just keep rewatching Soul Eater.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
- E v e r l l a r k -

OMG!!! Soul Eater is an amazing anime. I love death the kid lol.
I am debating putting together a kayle post (maybe have her interact with Blair/Wesley) but I am so freakin tired Q~Q, i think ima call it a night and do some posting tomorrow before I get busy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff