Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
As am I. Definitely keeping three of my characters.
And I'm also likely adding in a new muse as well.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Haha I seriously am. My friend cosplays him and his voice actor also does the voice for my favorite bleach character -not a fangirl I swear- He would actually be pretty fun to play with his c**k attitude and I could make him science like vexen. (already thought of tom felton for a model but I could prob find better)
Yea the coloring in the hair is cool for that and the CSI taylor fits the color perfectly for xigbar too cause of the black hair with the white highlight lol.
yea ima leave the OOC here,
Oh and I think I am going to keep david, just switch out xigbar for Ooogie and pick up vexen razz Oh yesh I can handly that (will probably be killed in the process but....)
I will let you know if I need help. So far I have been noting replies from people thne Ima start up with the reserves/profiles again.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Cool. Yes he would, and that would make sense. Yeah, you likely could find better, while Tom is hot and everything, he does not scream Vexen.
Yeah, I used CSI Taylor.
OoO You crazy, I love you, but you crazy.
Okay, do you want me to hold off on sending in Xigbar and Marluxia's reserves then?
Wow gotten lot's of replies today and only one person dropped. So happy that many people like this roleplay though it is sad that we lost one.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

haha yea it's gonna be fun XD
cool
haha Now that i think about it though...I may wait n Oogie till after a bit when I think I can handle him (or if the boy girl ratio is down the pooper)
Umm It don't matter to me. I'ma be derping in that thread anyway so, lol
So who dropped out of the rp?
Soralover13 saddly, we lost our Morph and Jim Hawkins.
Oh my not good then one i play John Silver Nathan is down one sister.
Seeing as the one who was playing Morph was john sliver's younger sister.
So i guess we will have to wait for a new morph to be taken for Nathan John silver.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Yep sadly :/ and that was how one of my charries knew nathan, they had a class with his sister, if i remember my plots correctly, my brain goes fuzzy with plots if I don't write them down right away >.<
Yep she had class with one or more of yours you played i think
I don't want to change his story in his bio want to keep it just like it is.
Still want him to have a younger sibling so guess we have to wait for someone to take Morph again.
And who ever that is should know they are siblings unless you got another role in mind for Nathan's younger sibling.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
The Book Keepers
Still want him to have a younger sibling so guess we have to wait for someone to take Morph again.
And who ever that is should know they are siblings unless you got another role in mind for Nathan's younger sibling.

ummmm plubikdhdg -brain dies-
All of my charries are older or as old as him so none of mine would work I could plumummm.....
kayle/kiara, naomi/nakoma, diana/esmerelda, david/dr. doppler, gwyneth/duchess, name/vexen, Declan/Oogie?,

rp anyalasis:
disney camp-3 charries- slow
paoula- 3 carries- slow
oarranged marriage thingy- 1 carrie- just opened
Twist of disney- 6 carries atm, one in thought, andother nw in deep though- ummmm......
days at work- 1 or 2
time on butt on comp- all the time....

I could probably pick her up for ya. depending on how all of the above goes lol maybe throw out the declan idea completely cause i have him elsewhere. I love Morph too, haha funny character razz

Unless some else feels up to doing it, or.........I has an idea that will work for now. then maybe if no one feels up for it I can work her into my carries.
temari_twin
The Book Keepers

ummmm plubikdhdg -brain dies-
All of my charries are older or as old as him so none of mine would work I could plumummm.....
kayle/kiara, naomi/nakoma, diana/esmerelda, david/dr. doppler, gwyneth/duchess, name/vexen, Declan/Oogie?,

rp anyalasis:
disney camp-3 charries- slow
paoula- 3 carries- slow
oarranged marriage thingy- 1 carrie- just opened
Twist of disney- 6 carries atm, one in thought, andother nw in deep though- ummmm......
days at work- 1 or 2
time on butt on comp- all the time....

I could probably pick her up for ya. depending on how all of the above goes lol maybe throw out the declan idea completely cause i have him elsewhere. I love Morph too, haha funny character razz

Unless some else feels up to doing it, or.........I has an idea that will work for now. then maybe if no one feels up for it I can work her into my carries.

Alright. Yeah morph is funny. Alright sounds good if no one takes that role.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Oh yeah.
Still, you crazy, but then, so am I, which leaves me with a lot or no room to talk, depending on how you look at things.
Okay, I will send them to you when I get the chance to actually finish Marluxia's, because I need to do some background research on the character himself, so that I can make my character close, but more gay.
I also need to come up with a name, which would require, most likely, writing part of his history.
Unless of course you have any name ideas for him?
I just realized, I have no sophomores or freshmen, but all my characters are generally older in their series, or their model looks too old.
Oh well, if push comes to shove and shove comes to throw and I am thrown another muse, I will try and make them younger.

Eloquent Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anyone have any ideas for a model for Aqua? I'm having a hard time picking one out..

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- E v e r l l a r k -

Depends, what kind of look are you trying to portray?
Like, besides being Aqua, what is she (or he, I enjoy gender-bending) like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff