Welcome to Gaia! ::

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

omg I know. I hated him for that, though I loved sebastians version of Uptown Girl <3 I did feel bad for Dave. His eyes were opened to how bad it could be, how bad he made it for Kurt but He could n't handle it. I felt so bad for him, I feel like he should go back to Mckinly but he didn't -sadface- My fav canons are Brittana And omg I can't remember how to say the other one...I think it's Blurt? could be wrong. But blaine and Kurt are my fav characters and my fav couple. Oh and I love mika and Tena as a couple biggrin Non-canon...hmm never thought of that but deffinetly agree with you on Kurtofsky.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Yes, I love Uptown Girl, I listen to it ALL the time! I think, if he had gone back to McKinley, he would have been bullied twice as bad as Kurt was, just because he held it back so long, and because of what he did to Kurt. I believe you are referring to Klaine, Kurt and Blaine? I, at one time, enjoyed Klaine, but then the Klaine shippers got really mean, and it was really hard to stay as part of a group that would not be civil towards other ships, such as Kurtofsky, so I kind of faded into the background, then Season Four came and Blaine, who sent Kurt to New York, blamed Kurt being away for why he did what he did, which I find very wrong, so I am sort of mad at Blaine right now. I am currently happy that Finchel broke it off, and that Brachel (Brody and Rachel) seems to be on the rocks as well, which gives us Faberry shippers extreme amounts of hope. Faberry is my OTP, and I ship it really bad, even if it is not canon, because, have you seen the manips Faberry shippers have made? They are wonderful! Then, if you catch all the subtle hints in the show, like all the times they throw glances at each other, or find themselves staring or smiling at one another, it is insane, which is probably why Faberry is so popular. I mean, Quinn, back Sophomore year, drew a picture of naked Rachel in a restroom stall, in the same restroom that the two would later have many other encounters, the fandom thus naming it the Faberry restroom. However, one of the only times Rachel is seen in that restroom, without Quinn is season 4 episode 6 I believe, the episode "Glease" in which she is crying because Miss July answer's Brody's phone and fills her in on that nights events. That is one of the most tragic scenes to ever happen in that restroom, and Quinn Fabray was not there to comfort Rachel. The Faberry shippers went nuts over this because, if you think about it, Quinn and Puck were the only New Directions member that were NOT in the episode "Glease", and because we ship Faberry so hard that whenever there is a moment when Rachel needs someone, we automatically fit in Quinn instead of Finn or anyone else, many different pictures happened, especially a rather heartbreaking one I found on Tumblr. I will post the link to it when I find it, because as I keep scrolling I keep getting feels and have to stop and listen to a song that someone has posted or read something someone has posted, and it is taking forever, but the feels, THE FEELS!!

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
San_Katt

Yea that is true he probably would have, but at the same time, the way the school, mostly the glee club, reacted to the news, they were concerned for the most part. Especially Kurt, and the way he kinda blamed himself for it. Yea Klaine lol. Didn't know it. but now that they broke up i think its time for some Kurtofsky. Idk how they would do it but they totally should. See I need to catch up in season 4 i have watched 2 episodes of it (glease and the episode before{omg the glee version of last christmas just started playing on my ipod}) Huh Faberry is an interesting one, I could probably start to get into that one. :3
Kidhiy B

I figured she'd be a control freak and having the other girls protest of her ideas is probably not helping at all haha. Timmy will pay big time!? :O In what way may I ask? wink hehe
I think that they most definitely will become closer due to all the fighting and since they've been going at it for a couple of years now, I'm sure something epic and a turn of event will happen smile *crosses my fingers*

That could work, have them sit around watching the cheerleaders while talking about all the girls they've been with, liked, or even have a crush on. Then they both could say Audrey's name and dun dun dun!!! A war between them starts, because not only MJ has a crush on Timmy's childhood friend, but it will become a competition for Timmy and maybe MJ since that guy loves competing haha. I can also see Amelia feeling super jealous of Audrey of having two boys fight over her then maybe her perception will change to win Timmy? ^^ Just wishful thinking maybe haha. I have never seen 'This Means War', what's it all about?

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
temari_twin

Here is that picture I was talking about, finally found it!
Yes, though Quinn revealed that she really could still be a b-tch if she wanted to, but I love her no less. I personally cannot wait until this weeks episode, which is actually the Thanksgiving episode, that has all the original cast in it, including Quinn, which makes me extremely happy! There will also be Faberry Scenes, we are hoping for a confession of love or something, but we will take what we can get. If Ryan Murphy has lied to us, then we will likely spam him with angry tweets for who-knows-how-long, because the last time we were supposed to get Faberry Scenes, they always cut them out and/or changed them, happened in both Season 2 and Season 3, pissed us all off. There are pictures about it. I will likely be listening to Glee covers and/or watching Faberry AMVs for the rest of the day, as I write replies to roleplays. But the feels, THE FEELS, they are all so hard to take! Oh, and you should get into Faberry, if you can play Rachel, I can play Quinn, and we could do a one x one to get you into it, or we could wait to see if you are truly interested in it before we do the roleplay, either way would work for me.

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U

Yep, I guess they should be already friends!
I know what you mean. Here, I'm a bit busy/lazy. I still have to put more info in my relationships.

Blitz17

Lol, um, I guess you will have to find out. Lol.

And yep, that sounds like a grand idea. MJ can laugh about his own girl problems, which I'm thinking about revealing by taken three more charries (crazy!). Girls may have problems with trust regarding Mr Pinocchio. And Amelia won't find herself jealous because has two guys liking her, she'd be jealous because one particular guy likes her, but of course she'll try not to show it. But she might find herself blindly plotting things. I should have a NPC has her crow, maybe someone who works at the school.

And This Means War, is like a spy-flick/romantic-comedy, I guess, about two CIA agents who both end up dating the same lady and at first it's all like "bros before hoes" and then it gets serious as they go waaay out to compete for this girl. Lol. I just had that in mind when I thought of MJ and Tim.

Bashful Autobiographer

I think I might take Cindi and her two step sisters. And probably a guy. Always have to add a guy..

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

I'm thinking about making Terence (Issa's brother) into a character. What do you think?

Kidhiy B

Okay! I'll add some info to my relationship post. So, was Audrey the one who introduced them, or did you introduce her to Audrey?

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U
I'm thinking about making Terence (Issa's brother) into a character. What do you think?

Kidhiy B

Okay! I'll add some info to my relationship post. So, was Audrey the one who introduced them, or did you introduce her to Audrey?

Well since Audrey and Issa are both on the track team I'm sure they'd know each other before Eirlys got to meet Issa. And yea, you should make her brother into a character, as long as you're comfortable about it =).

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

Kidhiy B
LessThan3U

Kidhiy B

Well since Audrey and Issa are both on the track team I'm sure they'd know each other before Eirlys got to meet Issa. And yea, you should make her brother into a character, as long as you're comfortable about it =).

I've never actually played a boy, so it will be interesting.

All right, that makes sense! I'll update it when I have time ^.^

Bashful Autobiographer

LessThan3U
Kidhiy B
LessThan3U

Kidhiy B

I always feel that it's fair (that I) play boys because there are always mostly girls. But it's easier playing girls.

~Maxfortune's Queen

Lonely Faun

Kidhiy B
LessThan3U
Kidhiy B
LessThan3U

Kidhiy B

I always feel that it's fair (that I) play boys because there are always mostly girls. But it's easier playing girls.

I know. I feel like that too, but I don't wanna make my guy really girly, because I happen to be a very girly girl lol We will see how it goes ^.^

Hilarious Hunter

I play Wendy and vanelopee for hose I haven't plotted with yet, also I sent in a reserve for.....
User Image
DORY!!!
I know that there are a lot of people I need to plot with.
Unfortunately . . . I can only half remember things already plotted. OTL
I really need to make/update my relationship posts. <<;;

xo_KittyCupcake_xo

I want to say that class last for 5 pages and passing period lasts for two. I'd have to double check the rules or with Temari though. ^^;;

Blitz17

Oh but you have all sorts of stuff going on in French right now!
Fair enough. Timmy's friends are all equal, right? Or at least, all girls are equal and slightly above all of the equal boys. Haha.
Same here! Hmmmm. Pranks to pull during a fire drill. I'll have to think on this one for a bit.
Me too. I'd be perfectly fine not thinking about it. Usually I can forget about it if I go long enough. Or at least not think about it. Oh boy. I'm not even gonna ask. XD
Yeah! It keeps things fun pretty much all the time! And it's always more fun to be an idiot when someone else is being an idiot with you. Haha.
It's definitely true! Timmy cares about what the ladies think and Seth . . . doesn't. XD;;
He cares enough tokeep both of them out of too much trouble. Haha.
Exactly! Evil friends make things more fun more often than not. And so now they can balance each other out even further. Haha. Me neither! So Timmy, that shall be your job. I'm sure you're up for the task. XD It shall be gloriously hilarious!

In a relationship with star dazl

Sparkly Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
SugarHighKira

It doesn't matter that much. I'm just anxious to get things rollin' :3 And I just realized I need to get Kara a date for Homecoming dance! Lol I forgot about that part.... eheh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff