Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ambergerr
iceheart831

...actually i have xD it was pretty harmless..i think....probably

there was this guy who kept taking my water bottle (im oblivious i know -.-; ) so i put a little chinese "numbing" medicine in it (not suppose to eat, must rinse and spit out xD )....he hasn't taken my water ever since.

i nvr really quite knew what it did to him...i couldn't read the words on the box (sad i know, im taking AP chinese now so i think i'll figure it out)

my guess would be food poisoning xD

if i was questioned: it was to heal my bitten tongue.
(at least i researched it enough to know the correct amount xD )

i did warn him, he just didn't believe me. ^^

wow. kudos. surprised

haha xD ninja nvr mess with the chinese >.> <.< (especially the ones that look innocent)

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ll BROKEN CHAINS ll
i get made of, because of my looks, and being called gay. which is annoying at times. and people need to learn to stfu smile

-.- looks seem to really matter to some people huh? they should be more worried about how THEY look. (berating others isn't going to make them magically look like a god/goddess; they need plastic surgery for that)

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Just Condoms Baby
I got made fu noff, Because I'm not pretty I did cut myself once. And I also Look super young for my age I;m Almost seventeen

you get to rub your looks in their face when their 40 and you look like your in your 20's

past is past its happened, if your over it, its pretty sad how they apparently aren't...you should help the less fortunate...their brains seem to be a little slow at updating....

-.- beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

example: chinese famous model= butt ugly in the eyes of the americans (was proven; there are exceptions)

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Serenader29
rofl

ninja

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I've been made fun of because I'd hang around the teachers a lot, I never wear jeans, and I'm sorta fat.

So when I got picked on for it during seventh grade, I finally decided it was enough, and just fought some people over it.

Though I still have somewhat of a status for teacher's pet, not many people mess with things like that anymore with me. I proved I'd fight them over it.

XD I solved my problems with violence.
Except for jeans. I can't wear a pair of jeans to save my life. XD

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Now that I remember, I was made fun of for being allergic to nuts a couple times.
If I eat one, I die by suffocation.
XD A slow death sucks.

And it was by the damn librarian. I got him back by putting stale crumbly pop-tarts in his mail box each day. XD
iceheart831
ll BROKEN CHAINS ll
i get made of, because of my looks, and being called gay. which is annoying at times. and people need to learn to stfu smile

-.- looks seem to really matter to some people huh? they should be more worried about how THEY look. (berating others isn't going to make them magically look like a god/goddess; they need plastic surgery for that)

apperently. some people are so immature about those kinda things anyway. like who cares if someone is gay, or bisexual. i think it doesnt matter, nor should it. its a way of living. and you looks? you cant help what you look like, i hate when people just get so immature about those things. i wish they could feel what it feels like. cry

Quotable Consumer

Well there was a rumor spreading around my high school that I was a lesbian also. I think someone heard me and my friends talking in the hall one day and started spreading it. I'm not lesbian, I'm bi. The worst thing is that my mom accused me of being a lesbian also. Just because I had a girlfriend doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian! The best thing to do when rumors spread about you just ignore them. If someone approaches you and asks you about it, deny it and move on (even if it is true).
I get made fun of for smoking. I dont do it at school and I rarely do at all. Some people are just the hugest ASSHOLES ever. GAH!!

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
i get made fun of alot and i still do.
People are idiots and they call me emo crazy or lez or fat.
I can be emo at times but usually not.
crazy cuz im usually hyper.
lez cuz i hang out with the weirdest girls who i personally like.(as friends)
fat cuz i eat a whole lot but i stay skinny.

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I used to be walked on and made fun of because I was smarter than them, shyer than them and didn't have cool friends or a boyfriend.

I am now no longer walked on, I stand up for myself and what I believe in.

I am one of the cleverest kids in my class and most of the teachers love me as I have a good reputation.

I can be outgoing when I want to be, for example helping the new kids fit in.

I found the most wonderful place in the world, right at the end of the school grounds there is a football pitch.
Anyone who has no real friends, gets picked on (etc) goes there. Its the most amazing band of outcasts. We play football, talk, laugh, sing and that just when we're studying for tests xD

I also have the most amazing boyfriend.

It's true what they say, "good things come to those who wait".

What about the girls who picked on me? Two expelled, one doubled, one's family broke down and the other disappeared... I should feel sorry for them. But I don't...they could have leaned on me if they had just bothered to see who I really am.

Some people are ignorant, cruel and just a**-holes. If you can see that in them and realise your own faults (if you have any) then you are truly better than them.
This topic is working out the way i hoped :3
II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja

:3 Yay for you! I love it when people admit things that others wouldn't. biggrin -gay fangirl- . . .-cough- Yah v,v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff