Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kevo89
redface i get made of for being sensitive and quiet....im leaning towards gay too but i dont get made fun of for that anymore...at least i dont think i do...not to my face

*_* im not sure if this would be considered rude...but....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD (yaoi fangirl moment)

you are AWSOME!!! heart

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ambergerr
iceheart831

really? xD im only kind to them since its funny. when a teacher walks by and your trying to "help" and they start yelling at you or something, guess who gets detention?xD

the whole " kill them with kindness" can go both ways
some people try to befriend
and some literally kill them with kindness.

haha, death by poison suger cookies would work. whee

just make sure you provided the poison, but someone else implanted it ninja

if caught. the poison was for healing purposes, the idiot who used too much of it was to blame wink

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
vivvy09
i got made fun of because i am so short compared to the others and that i wear glasses. these are such old school and trivial things, but why does everyone has to point it out? (not you, the people who makes fun of me)

you are not short, everyone else is just unaturally tall (like how IM not tall everyone else is just travel sized)

-.- glasses? seriously? you would have think they'd have EVOLVED by now....
iceheart831

if caught. the poison was for healing purposes, the idiot who used too much of it was to blame wink

hehe, have you one this before..? xd

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
trixcat123
Everyone gets made fun of at some point in their lives, but to some people, way to often. I am tierd of people obsessing over just a few people just because they're "perfect" and "popular". So I thought I'd do this.

The rules are to write why you are made fun of. Either self harm, being gay or bi, or not so attractive, whatever. Who cares what you write? Nobody knows it is you. And this will help you, and others feel better. You are not the only one being harrased.

I'll go first. I am made fun of because I used to be "emo" last year. People accuse me of being a lesbian, also.
Go ahead and try ^_^

since they immediately jumped to those conclusions...they might be closet cases.
but since its fun....xD hehe (this is only really fun if their homophobes) freak them out a little xD (have friend hide in the corner for pics of their faces-> facebook/youtube. twisted

i have twisted humor, i know.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Imperial Mushroom
I am made fun of because I am chubby ;-;
and also someone stuck a piece of gum to my a**, and I'm really pissed off about it. >.<

call them the exact opposite then (guys do not like flat washboards=skinny=me (in my deffence asians usually have no chest >.< wink )

you know their jealous that you have curves their afraid of trying to get. xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ambergerr
iceheart831

hehe, have you one this before..? xd

...actually i have xD it was pretty harmless..i think....probably

there was this guy who kept taking my water bottle (im oblivious i know -.-; ) so i put a little chinese "numbing" medicine in it (not suppose to eat, must rinse and spit out xD )....he hasn't taken my water ever since.

i nvr really quite knew what it did to him...i couldn't read the words on the box (sad i know, im taking AP chinese now so i think i'll figure it out)

my guess would be food poisoning xD

if i was questioned: it was to heal my bitten tongue.
(at least i researched it enough to know the correct amount xD )

i did warn him, he just didn't believe me. ^^
I got made fu noff, Because I'm not pretty I did cut myself once. And I also Look super young for my age I;m Almost seventeen

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Scene_Lover_01
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..

this is a sure sign that they are not even worth dignifying with a response O_O they accuse you of being a lez and at the same time accuse you of going out with a guy?

they have to at least have a GOOD and even slightly accurate insult to be worth anything -.-

this is like trying to buy things at the mall with literally nothing (they have to at least have ...i dunno..stones? something!)

just do what the mall does: security -> begone

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Scene_Lover_01
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..

this is a sure sign that they are not even worth dignifying with a response O_O they accuse you of being a lez and at the same time accuse you of going out with a guy?

they have to at least have a GOOD and even slightly accurate insult to be worth anything -.-

this is like trying to buy things at the mall with literally nothing (they have to at least have ...i dunno..stones? something!)

just do what the mall does: security -> begone

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ChibiBunnehx
People say I'm so White cause I love heavy metal and i'm a metalhead..and how dark I dress... I'm actually Black...

...wait are they white? cuz thats like their insulting themselves.

if not: use what they give/labeled you to your advantage.

...but what kind of insult is being 'WHITE?"
iceheart831

...actually i have xD it was pretty harmless..i think....probably

there was this guy who kept taking my water bottle (im oblivious i know -.-; ) so i put a little chinese "numbing" medicine in it (not suppose to eat, must rinse and spit out xD )....he hasn't taken my water ever since.

i nvr really quite knew what it did to him...i couldn't read the words on the box (sad i know, im taking AP chinese now so i think i'll figure it out)

my guess would be food poisoning xD

if i was questioned: it was to heal my bitten tongue.
(at least i researched it enough to know the correct amount xD )

i did warn him, he just didn't believe me. ^^

wow. kudos. surprised

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

there isn't anything wrong with it, which is why its so funny.
this is like being called "pretty" in an insulting way. i usually crack up and my friends start laughing too (and then suddenly we can't stop..since ONE of us always starts it all over again -.- )...im a baaaad influence xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Radio Gypsy
I stopped getting made fun of when I stopped caring so much. So when I was in the seventh or eighth grade. I got made fun of for how I dressed, being short, dying my hair so much, the music that I listened to, and my sexual orientation.
So, just stop caring. Or pop a b***h in the face, whichever you want.

see mind matters everywhere! xD

...you'd think they'd be more worried about their own future then what you are wearing -.-;
seriously..do these people (bullies) have NO LIFE? O_O

i envy them for all that free time (i personally haven't had any for the past 4 years...and im 11th grade!! T^T )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff