Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Kitten

Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:
User Image The eyes?

Rinkhet's Bae

Desciption/screenshot: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Part of the Ominous Harvest I think

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
MissVTheLoser
Desciption/screenshot: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Part of the Ominous Harvest I think

Kyubon's Eclipse

Rinkhet's Bae

Casey Itself
MissVTheLoser

Kyubon's Eclipse

Dang that was fast! Thanks buddy!
User Image

Does anyone know what her hair is called and what she is wearing? Is what she is wearing a set?

User Image

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Hoi-Yee
User Image

Does anyone know what her hair is called and what she is wearing? Is what she is wearing a set?

User Image
Top is Ghosty March and the legs are Sheepy March
Hair is Q's Sketchbook

Eloquent Explorer

Truly De Vine
Description/screenshot:
User Image The eyes?

Pretty sure it's either Sainte Ciel: Thanatos or Astra: Grey Blinking Purity Eyes with the black mascara from Masquerade.
I think the make up from Lamenting Lucie may also be there, since I see a little bit of the blush and eyeshadow from it, but I could be wrong.

Sparkly Genius

I'm quoting this post because I would like to know what the skin item and ears are, please.
Editing to add, I cannot use tektek or the like as I'm on a mobile without flash.

Octology
I found this in an avatar-making thread in CB, and I want to know what the hair item is that they used.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Icy Hearts's Prince

Adorable Monster

Lily Vintersorg
I'm quoting this post because I would like to know what the skin item and ears are, please.

Octology
I found this in an avatar-making thread in CB, and I want to know what the hair item is that they used.

Skin item is from Emerald Dreams, the tin man pose, and the ears are La Gargouille.

Hope that helps. ♥

Sparkly Genius

Thank you so much! heart

Octology
Lily Vintersorg

Octology

Skin item is from Emerald Dreams, the tin man pose, and the ears are La Gargouille.

Hope that helps. ♥

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Hoi-Yee
User Image

User Image

The hair I believe is d's sketchbook I may be wrong due to not seeing the bangs to well but it is the closest I can find.

No I do not believe she's wearing a set as most of the other items are from one of the marches, rainbow laurels, and the antlers aren't part of the sketchbook either hope that helps.

Tipsy Darling

Hey all!
I'm looking for an item that lets you remove the sleeves from whatever shirt is equipped.
I think it's only a pose in a specific item.
Does this actually exist or am I mis-remembering?

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Tinble
Hey all!
I'm looking for an item that lets you remove the sleeves from whatever shirt is equipped.

Schoolboy style

Tipsy Darling

Wren_Fritsche
Tinble
Hey all!

Schoolboy style

whoop! Thanks so much 4laugh

Shy Gaian

Description/screenshot:It contains a bunch of bunny items like bunny printed boxers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff