Welcome to Gaia! ::

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

lol I just saw this really cute "im" pose of a ferret type animal. If anyone knows the name, I'd be grateful.
Gbrll
lol I just saw this really cute "im" pose of a ferret type animal. If anyone knows the name, I'd be grateful.

Hello I'm not sure about your item, and what I have in my head sorta looks like a ferret
but its an otter might that be it?

Also if you dont mind, could I ask the name of your Jacket? redface

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Pankontra
Gbrll

Hello I'm not sure about your item, and what I have in my head sorta looks like a ferret

Also if you dont mind, could I ask the name of your Jacket?
And maybe the pants? redface

I spelled ferret wrong when i looked it up earlier. sweatdrop
Jacket: Garage Band
Pants: Trousers with
Collection mod.
Gbrll
Pankontra
Gbrll

Also if you dont mind, could I ask the name of your Jacket?
And maybe the pants? redface

I spelled ferret wrong when i looked it up earlier. sweatdrop
Jacket: Garage Band
Pants: Trousers with
Collection mod.

Thank you!
I thought it was actually a new jacket because of the white outline,
turns out it was actually British boyfriends and not a zipper outline eek
Well I'm glad you found the ferret xd

Summery Man-Lover

Nuxill
Suudonym
Nuxill
I haven't been able to find this item in any guides or by searching but I *swear* it exists. It's an old item that was like... a shadow on the face? it covered half of your face diagonally and looked kind of like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I finally found something like you described: the Zip It series. It also adds a zipper mouth, though, and items that usually replace mouths, like Sweet Talker and the sort, just layer over it.

Thank you, but that's not the item i was looking for. It was definitely more opaque than the zip it and there was no zipper mouth. it was by itself and if i can remember correctly it came from an event or some promotion

It's not something like Dramatic Noir, is it? For some reason the item you're talking about sounds familiar but...

Tipsy Reveler

Ok, so I just saw a featured avatar wearing what looks like a black jester hat. I would like to find out what this item is, if anybody has a clue.
Few items come up if you search "jester"...but what I mean is that the hat is symmetrical and both halves are split down the middle and curl inwards. (hard to explain)
Hello! May I know if there are any white, fluffy shawls around?
I've seen a couple of nice ones but I can't for the life of me recall their names!

Tipsy Reveler

Colored Plain
I've seen a couple of nice ones but I can't for the life of me recall their names!

I have no idea, but I keep thinking of Flightless wish..

Kawaii Collector

27,040 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Colored Plain

I've seen others but I only can remember this atm:
User Image

Summery Man-Lover

Colored Plain

Glacemella isn't really fluffy but it's white and dainty.
If you're okay with furrier stuff, then Winter Knight is really nice.
Compass of Seidh has a 'feather scarf'.
Anything more specific than 'white shawl' though?
ozimyy
Colored Plain

Glacemella isn't really fluffy but it's white and dainty.
If you're okay with furrier stuff, then Winter Knight is really nice.
Compass of Seidh has a 'feather scarf'.
Anything more specific than 'white shawl' though?

Sadly no, I just remember that the placement of the shawl was around the arms rather than the shoulders. It was rather heavy/bulky too, and wasn't completely 'pure white' per se - white, cream and bits of grey here and there (shadow of the fur to give 3D feel perhaps?) if I recall correctly. gonk

Thank you for your suggestions thus far!
Aerith Kheel
User Image

Colored Plain

I've seen others but I only can remember this atm:
User Image

Ooo, that's something as well!
Thanks for your suggestion thus far!

Invisible Hunter

Nuxill
I haven't been able to find this item in any guides or by searching but I *swear* it exists. It's an old item that was like... a shadow on the face? it covered half of your face diagonally and looked kind of like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Might it be the Half Shadow Mask from Gogh Reed? It covers the lower half of the face instead of the upper part, but other than that it is exactly what you're looking for

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi,

I'm trying to find these scissors that trim the bottom of your shirt, does anyone know what it is?

*edit*

Nevermind I found it, it's Alleycats Allure and also found in Alleycats Glamour

Alien Invader

Bonny Lass Minty
Hi,

I'm trying to find these scissors that trim the bottom of your shirt, does anyone know what it is?

alleycat allure has scissors that make shirts into cropped tops
and pieces of you has a shirt trimming scissor too but it's more for dresses, makes them into short dresses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff