Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Emerald
I like everything apart from the orange on the eyes, 8.

Truly gorgeous avi - love the B&W thing you have going heart

Noble Pumpkin

Tandie Candie
Emerald
I like everything apart from the orange on the eyes, 8.

Truly gorgeous avi - love the B&W thing you have going heart

I like this, very unique.
But i think it'd be better if there was more pink on the head and if the legs were more vibrant like the outfit
8.5/10

O.G. Poster

12,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image7//10

@rater: this is a cosplay

ref pic
User Image

manghosteen's Partner In Crime

Accursed Creature

tbe
Very good Asuka! I know there are a few items out there on gaia that could make it better that I had saved somewhere, but I'll never be able to remember. 9/10!

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Simple, matches, no repeat items. I quite like this, it's kinda frumpy and fun.

The face it kinda dull in comparison, maybe some blush or nose to make it a little more interesting?

7//10

Accursed Creature

tbe
Lyndes

Thank you for pointing out my face was lacking! I hardly ever try with my faces bc none of my items are great and I don't agree with gaia's noses most of the time.

That said, I love the face and hair for your avi first of all. Good job! biggrin
The background is also nice, but I'm not sure the color is working with the rest of it. It's passable. EDIT: I like this background better wink
The chest area is also a bit messy in that you can't tell what is going on there clearly. I'm not sure if it's possible to clean that area up without undoing the rest.
I like the theme/idea of it.

7/10

@rater: currently searching for leg/bustle and other suggestions on this avi

Kawaii Gaian

tbe

8/10
I would really like to see some demon wings on this <33 Other than that it's pretty good~
For the bustle have you ever tried one of the Rose items? (the series that Spring Rose is from- I'm pretty sure there's a black one)

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I'm really becoming a fan of your cluttered avis *A* 10/10

Pirate

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

I'm digging that sick pastel, yo. But, I'm iffy on the black highlights. I /almost/ feel like you should go all pastel. The black really drags all the attention away. I'd try to find a new headpiece/arm mod, maybe experiment with different colors rather than black. Rainbow and black need to blend evenly for me, but the palette you have right now is just so colorful and parade-like, I feel you should just go all out w/ vibrant colors, you dig?

7/10

@rater- no head for no reason

I took the one less traveled by.

Newbie Noob

9/10 i don't like the fact it doesn't have a head, i think there should be a reason sweatdrop i love the color scheme though, and it looks really elegant but playful at the same time.

Mewling Raider

I was going to say that your avi looks like an old school newbie avi, but I kind of wonder if that's what you were going for ("Newbie Noob" ). If not, I would have given it a 5/10. But otherwise I give it a 9/10.

@Rater: Arm suggestions? I changed the eyes and got a necklace like someone previously suggested. More than a number please!

Timid Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
nerdizzle92
I was going to say that your avi looks like an old school newbie avi, but I kind of wonder if that's what you were going for ("Newbie Noob" ). If not, I would have given it a 5/10. But otherwise I give it a 9/10.

@Rater: Arm suggestions? I changed the eyes and got a necklace like someone previously suggested. More than a number please!

I love the new necklace. The eyes and face are very elegant and I love the background. It's nice without being cluttered. I'd hate to continue suggesting adjustments, but on the other hand I think that's sort of what you're looking for?

9.5/10 - Only suggestion is more light brown to match soles of shoes and railing in the background. Maybe change the hair? I think that would be a pleasant and even disbursement.

@ rater: please give item names of suggestions if you are able // I'm new and have an awful time figuring out item names! Thank you!

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

Wowzah...lot of stuff going on here. Though I am definitely interested in your color scheme the butter/pink/black/white isn't something I have seen before done...so well....or as well as you have done it. Not bad for a newbie.

As for specific items...well not too sure since you don't really have a clear theme and all you really have holding this avi up is the color scheme...but I would look to fill the head area up a bit more...the crown seems too out in the open...maybe get some filler stuff there. The bottom half of the avi is a bit muddy visually so maybe clean that up with some contrast and item selection that creates some depth...aka use that yellow paired with the pink and black/white in order to create a hierarchy of light/dark and visual depth...

You really should focus on creating depth using your color scheme this will help since you obviously aren't doing a thematic avi...so work on color theory using those colors and just push that forward...so maybe look to see what color tags you can use to find those items...maybe like banana or gold/yellow along with like strawberry or pink/rose and then of course black and white to hunt down some items...so yuh.

Trivial Number: 7/10

@Rater: New avi...possible Arena submission...more than a number please...and thank you...maybe~

Accursed Creature

tbe
Absolutely stunning. 10/10!!
The face has it's own draw and the ornate details all look matching.
I had to strain myself to find something to nitpick bc honestly everything looks very well done. I love the Abdolute Nyx wings, but the curled in wing is always so hard to properly place on an avi (not that is really detracts much on your current bc once again I think it's pretty amazing). It looks like it could be a continuation of the hair rather than a wing (with the cloth from the hat flowing into it & the bangs having a similar fluff). The white piece on the wing is the only thing making a person look again (if they weren't paying such close attention to the details to start with :/). That would be my only complaint to offer on this. Very well done 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff