Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bear

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
A bit random, but I love it! You have a good color scheme, its just seems to be missing something simple, but I just can't put my finger on it. Overall I really like it!! 9/10

Generous Tycoon

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
lillybell2009
A bit random, but I love it! You have a good color scheme, its just seems to be missing something simple, but I just can't put my finger on it. Overall I really like it!! 9/10

Pinky pinky pink! Overall I like it.. I feel like something's off maybe too much pink? Or a cuter face look? 9/10

User Image
@rater: Please gimme all your thoughts

Invisible Hunter

It's quite a generic maid look and the face is really off-putting. You need something preferably with eyes and pouty lips to give it some character, it's lacking for me. 5/10.

Noble Pumpkin

I really like the style of this avi + the
secondary color used is unique
very on point. Good job
10/10

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
I wish there was some purple near the feet and some brown in the middle and top but it's cute. 8/10 smile

v Thank you! I might ditch the tail since I was unsure of it anyway smile

Timid Noob

Michalkasshadow
I wish there was some purple near the feet and some brown in the middle and top but it's cute. 8/10 smile

8.5/10
I love how it all matches. It's really cute. If there would be one thing that I would change, maybe the hair or the tail (idk if it's a tail or connected to the hair?? haha). But overall it's really sweet. I like the brown/cream/green colour scheme!
3nodding

v Thank you for your advice! c:

Mewling Raider

The main thing I have a complaint about is the lack of color cohesion. I love the color of purple you've gone with, but the flower headpiece feels out of place, and I've never really been a fan of the nose ring (personally). Maybe if you added a but more detail to the face, it would work. But it cheapens the avi IMO.

Anyways, it could some work, but it is a beautiful start. 6/10.

@Rater: More than a number please! I changed the eyes and got a necklace like someone else suggested.
nerdizzle92

They say...

The colors look great, I'm not a big fan of the arms but I see why you'd want those sleeves so there rly isn't much you can do. The facial expression is a little subtle but beautiful. If you want to balance it out even more you can add something pink on the ground but I'm not sure that's even necessary.

It's a cute avi, but I've seen similar styles before.

7.5/10

@Rater - Haven't been online for ages so this is still a WIP

it is just a matter of time

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

Ohhhh welcome back! If I remember your avis tend to be more on the surreal side...sometimes a bit abstract in nature...

So lets seee~ I think this WIP is coming along pretty wonderfully...I think the gold structure you are crafting with items is brilliant. The way you use the background and items to link it so it looks semi continuous is something I don't think I have seen before...it reminds me sort of a Celtic knot inspired structure.

My biggest criticism here is: the red...unless you add more later, I think you should throw it out, because right now it is doing nothing for your...but making some weird focal points...that don't really make any sense.

The black while working...I personally, and this is my subjective opinion, would be better off as white...and then the body and character could be sort of visually lost? This way the gold structure is to the forefront and it makes more of an abstract blob or mesh look, rather than a caged effect...the black just seems way to heavy...The wings while they are nice wings just don't seem to fit quite yet...I think if you want to incorporate the black...you need a way to blend it or make it purposefully contrast...make the visual weight have some umph behind it rather than raise the question of: does it really belong/work?

I would also recommend...cluttering it up a bit more...don't be afraid to add stuff in order to develop the visual depth you are looking to achieve. For instance you can find black floating items and such to build up a shape in the background without having to get a background...it is all just a matter of finding items that layer right...which can be a time consuming process...but in the end you could get an awesome avi out of it.

Trivial Number: 8.75/10

Its a work in progress, but I can not wait to see how you finish it up~!!!

@Rater: More than a number, please be somewhat objective...if possible. Thank you...maybe.

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
10/10
Oh my, this is gorgeous! First off, I find the gold/yellow, white, and grayish-black all visually appealing. I find the avatar to be very well done, The colors all glow together cohesively, and the overall mystery about her is fascinating to me.

@rater: Any item suggestions?

Wheezing Bear

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The look of your avi is absolutely wonderful, I can't think of any item suggestions right now...sorry about that.... but I give your avi a solid 9.5 because it works together really well!

I really like your set up here(:

9.5 / 10

yum_puddi

Kawaii Gaian

tbe

7.5/10
I really like the concept of this, but the execution could be better; try hair the color of the arms that is longer, and maybe an astra for hearts, or try Shoujo Glow? Also a more pink blush, rather than red, would really go nicely <3
10/10, honest. I really loooove your avatar, the colours are so vibrant and yet they go so well together! Pretty creative use of items.

Invisible Hunter

I like everything apart from the orange on the eyes, 8.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff