Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Beau

Sophie_TBF
The Lovely Emiily

LOVELYYY! I completelly love the colous and the items are so well placed! 10/10
@rater: please quote me qwq

6.5/10, I like the scythe master feel of it (if that's what you went for)
My only thing, is she looks a little bare, maybe try layering abit more, and adding a head item to spice up her hair due. But over all I great theme and color combo. I like purple.
Edit: try on a ashen marionette petti coat and let me know how it looked, if you don't mind smile

Cuddly Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
AevaI
Sophie_TBF
The Lovely Emiily

LOVELYYY! I completelly love the colous and the items are so well placed! 10/10
@rater: please quote me qwq

My only thing, is she looks a little bare, maybe try layering abit more, and adding a head item to spice up her hair due. But over all I great theme and color combo. I like purple.
Edit: try on a ashen marionette petti coat and let me know how it looked, if you don't mind smile

SKIP THIS POST

layering... how do I do that?

I can't find that petti coat pose of Ashen marionette gonk

and thanks!

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
AevaI

ads;lkfjasdfasdfjlk

Friggen fantasmic. My only critique is that the pendant glow is a slightly off color from the rest of the red, and kinda steals the limelight away from your amazing color coordination.

9.99/10

Sophie_TBF
layering... how do I do that?

Layering involves stacking different items on top of each other, to make the finished product more complex and visually interesting. Case in point: my skirt and the corset top on my avi are two separate items, but putting the corset over what was originally a dress fits the avi theme better and also makes both items more interesting than they would be on their own.

It's really helpful for getting proper color coordination throughout.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Nitroglycerific Rainbow

tbe
@rater disregard rainbow laurel sparkles please smile

I really like the emotion conveyed on your avatar. I can see a character form given the facial expression and the body language, and it all matches pretty nicely. The only thing I can see is that touch of red on the chest that seems misplaced from your hair color . Other than that, it looks pretty nice smile 9.5/10

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
Gaarakage562
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

tbe
@rater disregard rainbow laurel sparkles please smile

I really like the emotion conveyed on your avatar. I can see a character form given the facial expression and the body language, and it all matches pretty nicely. The only thing I can see is that touch of red on the chest that seems misplaced from your hair color . Other than that, it looks pretty nice smile 9.5/10
Your avi is very dark, so it's hard to quite make out what it is. I see... shadowy spirit fox? If so, you did a pretty good job fitting the theme. I don't really know how to make an avi that's presumably supposed to be so dark clearer to see. Perhaps that's the point. Regardless, not bad.

8/10

On a side note, is this hair color better? I worry it's too dark for the entire avi now [and makes the mini nitemare wings blend in too much].

Hungry Werewolf

tbe

Is very original your avatar, more for the way you use the demonic style biggrin . Background maybe if you like the items, but right now is fine ^^

9/10

Heroic Lionheart

10,825 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100

Toxic Trickster

It really looks like an upgraded version of your Wizardry guy (birds outa da' hat) guy, a month ago or two? Looks great.

9/10 i wish a BG would have synergy with your piano

Pirate

I think I know enough of hate, to know that for destruction ice--

Haha, very nice theme. I love the use of background items. It has kind of the same problem as one of my avatars where i have tombstones but a background that's /inside/. In this case you have tombstones on the doorstep of heaven, but for this avatar I think it fits. Fantastic use of facial expression and the astra.

9/10

Is also great, and would suffice.

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

The mainly monochrome looks and the pose make the scene look so damn serious....
Then you look at the face and he's all like trololol can't catch me I'm da gingerbread man.
Overall everything is extremely cohesive, but the face looks a little too clean for someone up to mischief. Maybe Faded Racer, Mud Destroyer, or Transgenic Soldier to shape the face a little more?
9.5//10

@rater: more than a number please! not going for matching!

Vicious Loiterer

16,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
10/10 rly cute

Toxic Trickster

The leg mod you are using looks off in combination with the flappin' wings imo. It's the right leg that ruins it. Otherwise, looks Ok.

7/10

@Rater, not going for balancing and matching colours.

Devoted Otaku

tbe

I'm not sure what species you are, but you look cool, you monstrous archer you.
I particularly like how the black/red/white combo looks against the dark forest green, plus the background gives off some sort of forest-hunter feel.
Though, i'll admit that it was a bit difficult to distinguish some features on your avatar because the colors kind of meshes together a bit too well in my opinion.
9/10

@rater, tried out clutter, though it didn't quite turn out how I planned it to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff