Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Mystic

I like it, it gives off a fantasy fighting game kind of vibe. Kind of like something from Final Fantasy or something.

The little circle above her head is bugging me though because the blue circle is just popping out weirdly, even though her lips match in color.

Other than that I can't personally think of any changes. Well done. ^^
8/10

@Rater: I'm just playing around with one of my favorite colors. The contrast on my computer screen might be a little funky right now, so I apologize if any colors are off.

Tipsy Faun

9/10 I love the colors! I'm a huge fan of tea/greenish and black. smile I don't like the leg mod though, it's a little twiggy. I'd suggest something to fill in the blank space more.

Dangerous Demigod

Nuditea
tbe

I love it wOW I can't believe you managed to get all the whites to match smile 10/10

Alien Invader

Social Karnage

I like it, I think it might look better with some sort of arms holding a weapon or a wand? currently it feels a little bland, and the pose doesn't match the expression or the rest of it very well. I think there are a couple of gold or red arm mods with weaponry.
I also think it might look better with gold hair, and without the black wristbands. The black looks pretty out of place. 6.5/10.
tbe

Lol I really love the arm pose 9/10 just not to sure if I am sold on the face.

Tipsy Faun

gonk Oh god you're horrifying. All I can say is try to balance out that boney white a little more.... I'm gonna rate as a theme though instead of for color balance because overall the concept is great beyond the color balance. 8.5/10

Divine Noob

8,775 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Your avatar is adorable! It matches really well. very nice. 10/10

Magic Kitten

16,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Oooh cute avatar! smile very Mushroom Kingdom, but not quite Princess Peach hehe~
A good 8 / 10~

Alien Invader

Almost Blue

It's a cool start, but the pants feel a little out of place? they look modern while the rest of it is fantasy, definitely go for something the same color as the top, and more in a fantasy style. It also might look nice with some gloves, too.
Definitely, definitely give this a mouth. The rest of the face looks really done up, then there's just a blank space.. the Lucie items have lips in a variety of colors, and the Godina items have one that matches your eyeshadow but it'll get rid of the rest of the facial makeup. The horn doesn't go with the hair very well either, but it's not too bad. 5/10.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

@deepstaria:
Your choice of textures keeps the eye moving around the entire avatar and is very pleasing to look at. Your color matching is absolutely flawless, easily among the best that I've ever seen on single-color avatars.

I can't help but wish that you used a background too, but I don't know of any off the top of my head that would match the greyish white that you're using. :c

10//10~

@rater: More than just a number, please.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TBE
The color combination is so fresh and inspiring but the hand pose is a bit boring and plain. 8/10

Divine Noob

8,775 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sukuya
TBE
The color combination is so fresh and inspiring but the hand pose is a bit boring and plain. 8/10

I like the colors for the most part, but not quite sure I'm quite feeling the hair. Maybe one that doesnt have white in it?

9/10

Bashful Restorer

TBE
Nice colours and I like the avi on whole but the crown looks a little out of place tbh.
9/10

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I like this, the colors are great but it's a little strange that he's in a swamp/bog.
He'd be better fit for a forest background.
Scenic Quest or Warzones are an option.

@RATER
Wip.
Suggestions for better eyes/mouth and arm mod please.

Dangerous Demigod

Deliriously Mad

I like this, the colors are great but it's a little strange that he's in a swamp/bog.
He'd be better fit for a forest background.
Scenic Quest or Warzones are an option.

@RATER
Wip.
Suggestions for better eyes/mouth and arm mod please.

ooooh pretty ligts 9/10 xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces