Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
you need a mouth and eyes! maybe Dainty Hands too, if you have gold. otherwise, pretty darn cute. 9/10
beretje
you need a mouth and eyes! maybe Dainty Hands too, if you have gold. otherwise, pretty darn cute. 9/10
8/10

Anakeen's Princess

Noble Vampire

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
I raaay I

9/10 perhaps a bit lighter skin will be great lol

Friendly Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
@above: i really like it, but maybe find hair that doesn't cover the feet? also, perhaps more soulful eyes. otherwise, very nice. 9/10

@below: please offer more than just numbers :{

General

9d

I suggest to remove the mask for a 10. If it's for a theme, then I understand, but I think you have a really awesome avi but the mask makes it look kinda strange.

Devoted Lunatic

Artess

User Image

T.B.E.
Hun, I've told you before: the face is far to bland, far to doll-like to fit in with the rest.
How about Restful Reverie for the eyes, some soft toned Godina make-up and a light Masquerade blush to begin with?
Keep the mouth tough, that one really works well with the chanting vibe you have there.
Also: Try a different skin-tone, one more befitting the arms. Human Potion (I can't believe I'm actually going to suggest this...) B perhaps?
8,5/10

@Rater: Suggestions are welcomed!

November-Sky's Waifu

Aged Waffles

Sineaed

10/10
Love the forest theme.
Great use of a background.

@rater Any background suggestions?

Demonic Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
YUKI-star-0-0

Sineaed

Tbe

i like the purple and black combination, i suggest adding a bit more to it around the torso and arms maybe? it kinda looks like something is missing besides the background your looking for...as for a background i rarely use them so i cant really suggest one
8/10 nice avi

Dangerous Demigod

reminds me of the hispanic american hipsters in charlotte. So I am biased. Gonna go with a 4/10

Demonic Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
kinda racist.. when i rate, i dont rate off of personal opinions i rate the effort thats given and see if everything works as a whole to create a avi thats well prepared

..skip me and rate the person above

Dangerous Demigod

Xx Saphhire xX
kinda racist.. when i rate, i dont rate off of personal opinions i rate the effort thats given and see if everything works as a whole to create a avi thats well prepared

..skip me and rate the person above

racist would have been if I said Mexican Hipster. However I will re-evaluate with nothing in mind not even biased (which I can do because I just had two people next to e who have no idea what this site is and now think I am kind of limp wristed) you get a 3/10. and I qoute her words "she looks like a girl I beat up the other day seems like it more like she kinda wnt to the peddlers mall for clothes" all my guy friend said was " I would do her but she would need to get rid of that hipster red riding hood costume."

My eval is still 4/10 because it looks like you did not put very much effort into it at all.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Your oranges don't quite match yet with your hair, eyebrows, and wing/tail set

Much better than when I last rated you though!

7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces