Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

Z

I like how the leaf, the eye, the sword's "skull" has the crystal iced colour. And they flow well together overall. I like the expression a lot on the avi.

The only thing i'd like to see is some sort of clothing, anything. Because your avi feels naked! blaugh

9/10
Azunaz
Z

I like how the leaf, the eye, the sword's "skull" has the crystal iced colour. And they flow well together overall. I like the expression a lot on the avi.

The only thing i'd like to see is some sort of clothing, anything. Because your avi feels naked! blaugh

9/10

9/10 Love the movement going on there! The face is great as well XD

Haunting Dreamer

tbe

Love your avi cybermagical! Great theme and there's just one rating I can give this, 10/10

Azunaz
Z

9/10

Naked huh, well, hell's frozen over for this little demon, so it might indeed be a little cold for him. wink

Devoted Lunatic

CreativeVision

User Image

T.B.E.
Why hello there you little demon you! Aren't you just an adorable little critter! 4laugh

Very cute and adorable!
10/10

@Rater: WIP!

Toxic Trickster

Z

Had to jump in & review dis

You need to teach me how to make the avi completely disappear yo, It's gotta be cheat codes for sure!

I'm impressed on how you managed to alter the "Lightning storm" astra, so that it doesn't "zap" the whole screen, when thunder strikes. But Only affects the lake itself. I never knew such was possibru. Nice job with the leaves + fall trees in the BG btw, works well together.

10/10

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
You look so intense, and your expression just screams "Grovel peasant, grovel!"

My only complaint if the I am Adamant effect that you're using, something that soft and ambient just doesn't fit IMO.
9/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

Much better !
The BG gives it a dark rainy day feel smile
10/10

Lavish Saint

10,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
TBE

LOVE everything about this heart 10/10

@rater: Going for the "saint ciel" theme. Suggestions are loved heart

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Friendly Gatekeeper

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
i like it a lot! the theme isn't completely obvious which isn't a bad thing. however I would add a background if i were you.
8.5/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

Devoted Lunatic

Vigors

User Image

T.B.E.
I am loving this so flipping much! And getting Cosmic Matriarch (Skin) to work is actually a fair bit harder than most skins because you can't equip any kind of hair with it.
10/10

@Rater: WIP!

Moonlight Prophet

Very nice!
I would like to know how many items you used
10/10

Pirate

Yours truly-

I like the pinks and whites, but it feels like it could use more/is a bit bare mostly near the feet. Sweet and simple, maybe just a little too simple at first glance. I like how the head looks though, always been a fan of those pastel pinks.

7.5/10

@rater-- no head for no reason

Jack the Ripper.

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm guessing this guy is some sort of ghost or phantom right? Anyway, I like it (and I find it kind of funny). 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff