Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blob

tbe

I feel like you need more magical effects around your avatar- as of right now, I'm not getting very much of a 'magical girl' theme. Perhaps you could try out Master Alchemist for the magic circle, or something to that effect?

But otherwise, 8.3/10

@ rater- suggestions welcome.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
8/10 maybe something on your head?

@rater : I had like brownish gold eyes on before should I change them back ? I need help with a face . If I could give me a suggestion for a smile I could use the eyes I had on before .

Blessed Demigod

8/10: The face is really cute! I wouldn't change it at all. I would change the headband though. Your headband has black and red in it which doesn't match the rest of your avatar. Try using a beige or white headband instead. Not sure what item suggestions to give you specifically.

@rater: Please don't skip me, I was skipped yesterday. More than just a number please. Looking for item suggestions. Mainly looking for a different headpiece than the hair clips. Preferable in teal or cream.

Big Fairy

9,675 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Befriended 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
tbr

8/10
I really love the colour choices you've got going but the head definitely needs some work. Idk what item would specifically work the best but something with delicate detailing to compliment whats going on with the dress would work well.

Divine Prophet

I dig everything but the facepaint.. 8/10

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
tbe

8 / / 10

Everything is well-done, but I've seen too many pastel avatars and it's getting boring.

@Rater: I have no idea what's going on

Blessed Demigod

8/10: I really like how well you described your avatar. You've definitely achieved the "I have no idea what's going on" look. I'm not sure how I feel about the bear head. It's definitely unique which is why I kind of like it. Although it looks kind of random. The color scheme reminds me of Halloween because it's black and orange. For the most part you have a good balance of both colors. Although I feel you could use more orange around your torso.

@rater: I changed the hair from Mint Artemis (with SC Agape) to this one. Which one do you like better?

Blob

tbe

I think the problem is that the hair is a little too overpowering in how poofy and blonde it is. Perhaps something with less volume would work out better?

9.2/10

@ rater- I don't even know. The young master got run over by a train? Witness to a murder? Who knows????

(Also if someone could recommend an item besides The Case of Pietro and Astra: Bloodstain that has pools of blood on the ground, that would be great)
9.2/10 i dig the simple but i dont really like backgrounds. I think it could use a little more... but im not sure what

Fairy

tbe
It reminds me of a serial killer from a horror movie. 8/10

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
10/10 biggrin

Xelaleinad's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Junior Trader 100
forgetit lol
amm 7/10
sweatdrop

Blessed Demigod

8.5/10: I love the colors and theme! Pretty pinks and greens. The facial detailing is superb. I also really like the falling leaves. The legs look a bit bare to me. Perhaps you could try a leg mod (I'm a fan of leg mods) instead of a simple pair of shoes? The head looks a tad top heavy as well.

@rater: I think I may have found the right hair. What do you think? I'm also trying to find a cream headpiece or a way to balance the cream on the top half of my avi. Any suggestions?

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Feck. Your avatar is amazing. The colors flow so well. o: I have nothing I can think to add/suggest.
9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces