Welcome to Gaia! ::

8/10 Oh I really like this especially the antlers.

@[Le Gasp!]: Not really my style but yeah you do need something dark near the bottom. I can only think of Demonic Anklets ugh 6/10
joooohn

@[Le Gasp!]: Not really my style but yeah you do need something dark near the bottom. I can only think of Demonic Anklets ugh 6/10

10/10

Demonic Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Deadman Wonderland
joooohn

10/10

absolutely love this dam avi, brilliant ^.^ a well deserved 10/10 on this one

@rater: suggestions are welcome, i most likely wont take them into consideration unless i totally agree XD .. but dont let that stop u :3 give me suggestions

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
i like this 9/10. Need a little more black in my opinion. Other than that its great smile .

Devoted Lunatic

EmperialGem21

User Image

T.B.E.
Oi! That has to be the biggest avatar make-over ever seen! One moment I see a very randomly slapped together surfer-type girl that doesn't work, now I'm faced with quite the futuristic rebel with an attitude to match.
If it layers well (and there's bound to be a couple that layer well) try adding a belt. And maybe a hairclip? Or a nice hat/cap, would look even better.
8/10

@Rater: Spirit of the night~ (Sit back and watch for a bit)
Suggestions are always welcomed!

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Sineaed
EmperialGem21

User Image

T.B.E.
Oi! That has to be the biggest avatar make-over ever seen! One moment I see a very randomly slapped together surfer-type girl that doesn't work, now I'm faced with quite the futuristic rebel with an attitude to match.
If it layers well (and there's bound to be a couple that layer well) try adding a belt. And maybe a hairclip? Or a nice hat/cap, would look even better.
8/10

Does this look better smile ?

Supreme Gatekeeper

8/10 i'm actually really liking this !
gives off a nice futuristic street punk vibe

Devoted Lunatic

EmperialGem21
Does this look better smile ?

User Image

Not to sure about the belt (a whole lot of silver suddenly) but Mcfly is a keeper!

@Rater: Rate Vigors!

Blob

tbe

The reason why I like this avatar is also the same reason why I feel iffy about it: the background shades everything so you can't see the distinct details. At the same time, however, I understand it's supposed to give a mysterious look to fall in with the whole 'woods spirit'- which it does accomplish.

*shrugs* 8.3/10

@rater- suggestions welcome!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ramen Owl
tbe

The reason why I like this avatar is also the same reason why I feel iffy about it: the background shades everything so you can't see the distinct details. At the same time, however, I understand it's supposed to give a mysterious look to fall in with the whole 'woods spirit'- which it does accomplish.

*shrugs* 8.3/10

@rater- suggestions welcome!

8/10

Devoted Lunatic

BIoody Lad

User Image

T.B.E.
There's far to much red at the top when the moon is full. Swap the hair for black, the current shade doesn't fit in anyway.
Add more blood with cuts and bruised, the puddle on the ground has to come from somewhere. Try Antipathy and The Twisted Juniper. Raijin's Wrath? Or maybe even Step Sister.
6/10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Muted, elegant, and overall very pleasing to look at. Some ghost bride looking for a lost love perhaps? ;3 9/10

@rater: mismatched hair is intentional, more than a number please

High-functioning Loiterer

tbe

I don't like the face, the mouth looks wrong, and for some reason the jawline looks kinda stubbly? But the rest looks great, very slick. 8/10, that mouth really does bother me.

Blob

tbe

C-Castiel? Nicely done, if I'm correct. My only issue is with the blade: I think there are a couple of better options that would better fit an angel's blade.

9/10

@ rater, suggestions welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas