Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
princesse chi
Aaaah I love it!
Its so cool and has such an interesting use of items. Really creative.
10'd

Your avi is a bit too busy, Love. But for the most part its adorable. 7/10 seems very Grunge. Definitely a great fashion choice with a nice color scheme.
7/10 It looks fine, but I dunno, just something feels off with it to me lol

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
AStripedMelody
7/10 It looks fine, but I dunno, just something feels off with it to me lol
6/10

Wings are too out of place

Dangerous Genius

TBE

10/10 awesooooooommmeeeeeeeeee heart

@rater: making this advocate gear look good is stressing me out D:

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
tbe

I get that you're trying to go with the event theme, and I seriously commend you for that, but it just looks so... Crammed. It's so busy and chaotic and there appears to be no sort of flow or synergy. I can't even see your arms because there's just too much going on :/

1/10

@Rater: She's the owner of a restaurant+inn called Jack's Tavern. I change her outfit a lot but she's my favorite Gaian OC.
pretty good for a cosplay type thing u are trying to do. but i personally hate those shoes. lol

8/10

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Pookies Lil Muffin
pretty good for a cosplay type thing u are trying to do. but i personally hate those shoes. lol

8/10

I hate them too but there are so few nice orange items available D: And the only ones with good shoe options are like... 80bil.

(((Skip me)))
Pookies Lil Muffin

8/10
Yours kinda reminds me of the little girl from Sailor Moon, can't remember her name right now. I like it very much ^_^
8-9/10

If anyone has a suggestion about a Grey sweater (couldn't find any turtleneck, or any affordable one ;-; ), I would love to hear it! I found a shirt that will work. Changed my avvie 's dress up to my oc lol

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
tbe
not really sure what to make of your avatar ]:
what theme were you going for?

@rater: just threw this together, but i want some feedback on what to improve + add

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
tbe
7/10 love the colors though it looks heavy on arms. for legs its better to overpower black w/ bits of gold. also was hoping for a more suitable eye or make-up [ancient egyptian style?]. Hand accessories?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
8/10
i like the use of the animated items!

Blessed Demigod

8/10: I like your avatar's pose and facial expression. They compliment each other nicely. However, I think a navy blue arm mod would look better than what you have now. I would also remove Nagashi Seinen because it just looks random to me. Good job though.

@rater: Still trying to find the right angel look. I made an avatar similar to this one with white/blue, but decided to go with a more gold/white color scheme.

~ Elyndria

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
the face looks really weird to me and it doesn't really strike me as angelic 8/10
so creepy
cry

9 / 10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items