Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Kitten

8/10
I'm not a fan of that shade of green, but you pulled it off well.

Greedy Fatcat

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
9/10 The black on the legs is bothering me

Dapper Vampire

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
9/10

I love that it's very un-cluttered and simple, but everything works well together with the filter effect. I also love the facial expression. I feel like it's missing something, but I can't think of what to add without making it cluttered.

Questionable Citizen

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
7/10 an arm/leg mod would help. love the theme

Tiny Muse

8 // 1o
I like the theme but the face seems kinda plain. More of an expression would be nice.

@ Rater: More than a number please. c:
i think the bottom half of this avi looks awesome! but right up the the hair ruins it. There isnt really any white or grey in the rest of the avi so the hair and horns look misplaced. Maybe swap it out for a solid haircolor that matches the shade of the wings? smile

9/10

Married Fatcat

Kumi Kasahara: 10/10 it's super cool! emotion_kirakira I love the choice of the face, the pose of the avatar and all the theme, perfect for halloween 3nodding

I totally don't know how to dress my avi for halloween emo

----

Pookies Lil Muffin: I like the colors you used, they're well blended. I don't prefer the expression, but it's very well done 3nodding 9/10

Alien Worshipper

5/10

I can see what you were trying to pull off but it wasn't performed all that well.

Questionable Creature

10/10 - nothing to complain about. All the red and black seems balanced, the avi is balanced and it looks good. I do feel like though that's not a hard color scheme to make work well with the abundance of red items. But it makes a great avi for this month.

Girl-Crazy Nymph

9/10

looks cool to me. :3

Mega Kitten

It's appealing to the eye. I like how the top and the legs meld together; the design looks closely related, which is great. Only thing I would recommend is adding fitting arm mods and taking out the pink beads on the horns.

8/10

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
7/10

i like the overall feel of the avatar, it's really cute. but the blue skirt just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Fashionable Lunatic

9/10
Whoa, so much detail! And so much purple! Other people might find this too cluttered, but I like it! The area around the eyes is too plain in comparison to the rest of the avatar. Maybe try a skin dye? Or more demonic looking eyes?
@rater: Suggestions for some background items would be much appreciated!

Invisible Fatcat

7/10
I feel like you can change the arm mode or add more to the head like a hat, pair of horns or wings
But other than that you've got a good color scheme going one smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces