Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
tbe
I honestly see no cohesion or general style to this.
It looks like you just threw your favourite items on and was done with it.
2/10
8/10

Perf. It's like the evil queen / red riding hood kind of look to me and I like it. biggrin

@rater : this avatar isn't complete yet. Item suggestions would be fab.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love your greens and browns. very nature like. but the boots look so... weird o.O hahaha but 8.5/10. I like those wings too :3

Feline Alchemist

18,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
TECHNO WAFFLE FRISBEEE

8/10
So much sparkle! Nicely done but I feel the fluidity of the torso is lacking something, too pixilated I think.
holy wha- i've never seen anything like it. 10/10. o.o
good luck in the arenas as well.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
TBE
I like that you've used off-white/ivory and white together in this,
and that you've added an equal amount of details to the head to balance out the dress,
but the camera arm mod item has distracting black bits to it,
and I'm not really a fan of the face mod you have chosen.
Other than those two nitpicks well done. 7.5/10

Devoted Lunatic

-l- Mi-tan -l-

User Image

T.B.E.
*hums* I like the changes you've made since last I rated you. The theme is very complete this way!
10/10

@Rater: Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Just toying around~

Divine Nymph

Sineaed

TBE

Hi Sin! I always love your avis.
This one makes me think of the movie Gremlins (not sure if that was the intention or not).
At first I thought that you were using an animal base or something, but then seeing your equipped list and the amount of detail you put into the face of your avi... it's just... amazing.

Right now I would say the character of your avi looks cute, but I don't know if you also wanted it to be kind of unsettling. The only thing I think that could be done to add a little extra something is some kind of quick, almost subliminal animation or movement. Just to make someone scroll back like "Did that just move?" kind of like how something that looks all cute and innocent moves in a horror film but no one is sure if they saw it move, you know?

Rambling aside, another good avi from you!
9.75/10 with your skill level in mind
(or 10/10 if I'm comparing to my own skill level)

@rater -- This is a newbie teacher avi. Because it's Halloween time and a class full of unruly kids is terrifying. XD

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

BLESS HER HEART! gonk heart

How would the background from the Dapper Dandy work with the chalkboard and desk?

9/10

tbe i dont like the hair or the nose 4/10

Sarcastic Daredevil

10/10
So much cute.
So wonderful.
The pinks and the whites, the butterflies. Everything flows wonderfully.

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Really nice colors and theme, the avatar has a nice majestic feeling to it.
I would probably go for a different face (eyes and mouth), something a bit more striking.

8.7/10

Hesitant Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Wow. smile

It's very "CATS meet fantasy MMORPG." It's well-balanced and vibrant, with a lovely color scheme and great attention to detail; however, I find myself a bit confused with whether or not there's some kind of head piece worn in the hair, and I think it needs a backround to complete it.

9/10

(to whoever rates my avi; I'm on a newbie budget)

EDIT: Ack! Sorry, you posted a minute before I did. Your tip brought my goof-up to my attention, Aisling Ink.

That's a very nice spin-- Day of the Dead and Bride of Frankentein woven together with an urban tone is unusual and eye-catching. Your avi's eyes in combination with the face paint gives an enjoyably unamused expression to her. Also, generally, the Bride's hair makes avi's look top-heavy, but you manage to pull it off well. I can't help but notice that the shirt seems to be a little misaligned, though, and I suggest a gothic/grunge urban and/or monotone background.

8/10

Divine Nymph

aeb0717

TBR

Newbie budget or not, your theme is clear and wonderfully executed!
The colors are spread evenly throughout (and even when there is a lot of black in the mix, the detail colors in the eyes really help keep it from looking too black).

The only thing that maybe could be different (without spending any more gold) would be the mouth. Just because (compared the the faces at the bottom) your avi's face looks a little casual, you know. Instead of looking like "I have slain thousands! Fear me!" It looks more like "I have slain thousands... you know, whatevs". The frown option from the Burgundy Lips could make more contrast between the faces at the bottom and your avi's face, giving her more of a B.A. look. And because she's looking into "middle space", it could look like she's picking out another target.
That's just if I had to give a picky opinion though. I think you have done a wonderful job. Just proves that you don't have to break the bank to make a nice, well-coordinated avi.

Anyway-- I'd rate this avi as an 8/10 just because you do have room to grow and add more of a "little extra something" to give her more life. I want to stress though that this is a excellent "base" avi that you could add to later when you get more gold, but it isn't a necessity. smile

Shameless Mystic

7/10

A +2 for creativity and eerily proper timing, I suppose. It's not particularly eye catching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff