Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
7/10

Your still going to need a lot work. The Color flow is not there since the red kinda bold in contrest but I do like you are going for. I wouldn't use a background though.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Elyndria
9/10: I love the flow of your avatar except the face. Your facial expression creeps me out, personally. It kind of clashes with the nature-y feel of the rest of it. If you were going for that, then good job! heart

Thanks! I was going for a ferret/raccoon theme with the eyes, and both species can be rather creepy (especially when you encounter a raccoon on your evening walk less than five feet away - brrr)
@rater: Skip me and rate Abe, please! His avi is kickass!

Blessed Demigod

10/10: I honestly admire your color flow! The red, white, and black look great together unlike my avatar where they clash because their high contrast. I wouldn't have done anything differently! heart

Abe of Angel Braker
7/10

Your still going to need a lot work. The Color flow is not there since the red kinda bold in contrest but I do like you are going for. I wouldn't use a background though.

Thank you! smile Demonic avatars are definitely not my strong suit by far (it definitely shows too!). I'm used to making girly/cute avis. I was trying to break out of my comfort zone by doing something entirely different. I know I'm going to need A LOT of work to get this avatar to where I want it to be. Which is why I appreciate all of your opinions. heart

@rater: Please don't point out things that have already been pointed out such as the background or missing horns/tail. Thanks smile

~ Elyndria

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
I am still 7/10 on it.

I bring you a new Avatar.

Dangerous Genius

tbe

first of, you need commas in that sentence. it reads really weird without commas.

second off, 9.5/10 very well done, feel like there needs to be a background or just a liiittle more to it heart

Hellraiser

I think it's brilliant apart from two things:
- the nose throws me off I think - it just kinda sticks out (as all noses do, I guess)
- the hair is too static compared to the rest of what's going on

otherwise definitely 9/10

@ rater: I added the guitar arm (guitarm) what do you think? should I get rid of it

Headstrong Daredevil

Okies, so I love your horror theme going on there...except for the gun. You have so much natural (well, in this case, rather unnatural) flow going on, extremely organic feeling...and then the gun. I love the guitarm with it, even though it has the cords. 9/10

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

PUT YOUR NUDIBRANCHS BACK ON
            but seriously, all the colours match well
            I think the arm / waist area needs a bit more of that brown, but other than that 9 / 10

@rater
            I would absolutely love suggestion please
            this is still incomplete

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Aya und Wolf

PUT YOUR NUDIBRANCHS BACK ON
            but seriously, all the colours match well
            I think the arm / waist area needs a bit more of that brown, but other than that 9 / 10

@rater
            I would absolutely love suggestion please
            this is still incomplete

I think the top is off. It don't work with the face very well.
But your right its still a WIP.

7/10

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
absolutely beautiful, 10/10 heart

Magical Sweetheart

31,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OhJessickahhh

10/10
Your avi is gorgeous!! emotion_kirakira

Friendly Bear

tbd
@RavenNightshade82
9/10 OH SWEET JEEZ your avi is so fancy!! the only thing I thought is that since the bottom of your dress is pink, you could add pink? but I like how its pretty simply put together yet still very fancy and elegant!

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

she is very, very simple, but cute
            the leaves don't match very well, and I think maybe she needs a bit more done with the eyes
            8 / 10

rater skip me I was trying not to get you again

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Sorry wrong avi

Still a 7/10 You just have to work on it.

I added a back ground.

Friendly Bear

tbd
@Abe of Angel Braker
7/10 I like how your avatar looks like a picture, and the theme certainly fits well together, but then it doesn't look like an avatar, just like a picture .___.

So I realize thats what you're going for so I raise it to a 8/10! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces