Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

10/10. Nice color scheme, nothing to complain about really. Everything matches and looks gorgeous 3nodding

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Vanilla Acoustic
10/10. Nice color scheme, nothing to complain about really. Everything matches and looks gorgeous 3nodding

Really sweet. Love the matching going on with the pink. Only thing I can say I personally would change is to use the dusk spirit skin instead of the sunset spirit, to allow the face to stand out a little more from the hair. It may not make the avi any better though, its up to you.

overall, 9/10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Oh my this avi is beautiful in a scary way!
The arms got a little lost with the whole magic circle in the back though. Maybe try different arms?
Besides that I wish there was a tad more of that dirty grey white up top near the head. Maybe see if Skullheads layer? Beautifully done nevertheless! 9//10

Devoted Lunatic

Tsurumi Akane

User Image

T.B.E.
At first glance it looks very lovely and sweet. At second glance it holds this naughty streak to it- Try to enhance that!
Add a bit of make-up to the face to enhance the features and to that naughty feeling. Some eye-shadow, a blush. Finishing touch would be ears similar like you have now but only animated ^_^
Besides that: I applaud you.
Very unique color-scheme that is well executed and a rather original pose!
9,5/10

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!
Tsurumi Akane
Oh my this avi is beautiful in a scary way!
The arms got a little lost with the whole magic circle in the back though. Maybe try different arms?
Besides that I wish there was a tad more of that dirty grey white up top near the head. Maybe see if Skullheads layer? Beautifully done nevertheless! 9//10

love the look very kawi 9/10

Blessed Demigod

9/10: The colors on your avatar are very balanced and match well. Nothing is out of place. I'm not too keen on the facial expression you chose. You could try adding a hint of blush or try changing the eyes/mouth.

~ Elyndria

nice feel to the background and your avi but the face expression could be better, maybe some other jewelry as well, it does not really match your demoness touch. 6/10

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Elyndria

I like it. I think the background kind of hides some of the detail though, as it puts a filter over you slightly, and I think the tail and horns are a little distracting in their current colour. Maybe something more solid gold or orangey tones? maybe July Dark Mythrill Devil Horns or Inconsolable Thirst?

Overall I would say 8/10

KarpDC

EDIT! Sorry, I took too long. I like yours a lot too, but I think its quite hard to see a lot of the detail there. Maybe use some more red to contrast, or lose one of the back/foreground items?
6/10

Devoted Lunatic

The Game Cat

User Image

T.B.E.
You could use more black befitting the hellish theme. Maybe swap Lumiere Noire Reborn for Lumiere Noire? And maybe add Grim Reaper-Bone Wings?
Besides that: Strong theme and VERY original! Just needs that bit more of black-
9/10

@Rater: Suggestions are always welcomed!

Fashionable Genius

Sineaed

tbe

10/10

I really love it! I especially
love the little adorable ghosts in the background.
I also really liked how you removed the sleeves. Much
better!

@Rater more than # please

Blessed Demigod

10/10: I love the Cruella Deville look! I'm not sure if that's the particular theme you intended, but it looks absolutely flawless. I wouldn't change a thing. heart

@rater: I had a pair of gold horns and a gold tail, but I removed them. I'm currently questing Wed to the Darkness for horns. Not sure what I want to use for a tail just yet. So please don't let the missing horns/tail effect your rate. Thank you! smile

~ Elyndria

Hellraiser

yall ******** skipped me I'm angry

I'm personally not a fan of the mask, but otherwise the rest is alright
I'm not sure the background fits - is there a certain theme or story you have?

I really like hair
Could use a little extra something but I'm not sure what :~(

7/10

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
I wont skip you.
9/10
As a fan of horror I really like it. It also to be in your sig is cool.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Abe of Angel Braker
I wont skip you.

Tbe

duuuude you're awesome, like you're compact but you look like you could bench press/haul a train by yourself with only your faithful doggy companion. Still, it needs a lil something, so 9/10.

Blessed Demigod

9/10: I love the flow of your avatar except the face. Your facial expression creeps me out, personally. It kind of clashes with the nature-y feel of the rest of it. If you were going for that, then good job! heart

[Le Gasp!]
yall ******** skipped me I'm angry

I'm personally not a fan of the mask, but otherwise the rest is alright
I'm not sure the background fits - is there a certain theme or story you have?

I really like hair
Could use a little extra something but I'm not sure what :~(

7/10

I'm going for a demonic theme. Which is why I'm questing another set of horns and a tail other than the gold ones in my invo. lol The candlelight background reminds me of demons/witches casting spells so that's how I figured it fit. razz

~ Elyndria

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces