Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Easy 10. Amazing clutter!

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
I think you got together a great pose, the composition is very nice and the avatar surely has personality, a pity it doesn't seem to have a real context. 8.5/10

Feral Kitten

ninja

10/10
love everything
So well put together; at first glance I'd say that the purple on the eyes/lips didn't match, but it wonderfully complements the background elements. 9/10
Edit: Oops; that was for the one before (Aisling Ink)

For Dark_Whizper; very well balanced but the tiny dots of cyan in the eyes/mouth don't quite match. 8.5/10

Revered Connoisseur

7.5/10
Dull eyes and awkward legs.

juxty's Queen

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
8/10
Really like the theme

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tbe
6.5/10 your might be good color-wise (save for that cream colored ?fire?) I would think that a pure white color might help contrast it better...also in my opinion monochrome avis are a tad dull but anyway this is just my opinion

@my rater any thoughts you might want to share on how to improve my avi would be most welcome!

Kawaii Kitten

Saelai
8/10
Really like the theme

I like the overall theme, but my eyes are a tad annoyed by the lightness of the flame...maybe if it were the same tone..like red perhaps. I like.

7.7/10

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jacklyna
Saelai
8/10
Really like the theme

I like the overall theme, but my eyes are a tad annoyed by the lightness of the flame...maybe if it were the same tone..like red perhaps. I like.

7.7/10

....thanks for skipping me?......please make a tbe post before rating someone....

6/10..pink/light blue white...and then black?...sorry if I sound kinda harsh..but the color balance seems to be out the window....on the other hand I do understand the "captive" creature theme...but if you are to capture something...why give it a pokie? I guess it is beyond my understanding.but anyway that is my opinion and only that.so in that opinion loose the pokie and find a couple of extra black and red items that symbolize imprisonment or capture to add...then perhaps it might seem more balanced.

@my rater any thoughts you might want to share on how to improve my avi would be most welcome!

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

what am i looking at? sort of half demon killer of the night?

The top is good, head isn't that great, legs are poor.

For hands let's try Zodiacal - aries signet gloves.
Add Usurper's lament blood hands.

Those glasses don't make very much sense.
Have a try at FMAB seven sins - sloth's strength.
The hat and hair are especially is strange, you have a lovely choice of colors for the top, but the hair and hat don't match it. I could excuse the hair, but you'll have to find yourself a different hat.

Legs the colors are just awful and i've lost interest in doing anymore.

6/10

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
You look fantastic, 9/10

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
tbe
The purple seems weird. The cyber sword doesn't really work...maybe something thinner? 7.5/10.
Ash from the faery books? Anyway. I love your username!

(@rater: I know it's a mess :X )

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
tbe

5.5//10

You said it yourself xD

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tbe
9.5/10..it's a nice avi and quite nicely coordinated...the only reason I cut back on that half point is that there is something bugging me in your avi....and even worse can't pinpoint it yet stressed

@ my rater any suggestions on how to improve my avi are welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces