Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you tried it with the forest on fire?
9/10.

High-functioning Unicorn

6/10... It seems too random,, even tough you try to match the color of the avi

@rater: I need sugestion to finish this avi,, I'm going to make dark-haunted themed avi,, but not too cliche avi with blood splatter everywhere

Smitten Risk-Taker

this makes me think of that movie the woman in black, although I don't like the clouds 8 out of 10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

8/10 Beautiul theme, but the blues are a little off. More teal and gold near the bottom
@Rater: More than numbers please

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lord, it's a colorplosion!! XD
It kinda throws me off that some shades of color only appear in one spot and never anywhere else on your avi, but it's so incredibly eye-catching that it's not too much of a problem. 8/10

@Rater: I'm a faun, so I have to keep the legs and horns. And suggestions to bring more color to the bottom half are greatly appreciated.

Dapper Dabbler

@ ShadOBabe

I love it! I don't like when avatars are all matchy matchy. I have no suggestions. 10/10!!
tbr
I am guessing it is a themed avi, but there isnt much to it. 6/10
Whoever rates me, I need suggestions please. I have been gone for two years and I dont know how layering has changed and any of the new items.

Mega Cutie-Pie

7,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
6/10 im not entirely sure on the direction of your avi, i like the colors tho and i suppose it has good potential

@rater: do i have too many things going on, i mean is it hard to grasp a story?

Invisible Hunter

2//10
What's even going on?

Unlicensed's Wife

2/1O . That is certainly a lot of gold and it doesn't mix well with the skin and hair tones.

High-functioning Unicorn

tbe
7/10,, the cream isn't distributed well,, and you can change the eyes to either more contrasting or same-toned color...
@rater: I need sugestion to finish this avi,, I'm going to make dark-haunted themed avi,, but not too cliche avi with blood splatter everywhere

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I have seen very few people use that mirror pose well, but you pull it off.
9/10

Demigod

9/10. I really love the red/blue color mix. how herolike (:

@yaki_terri:
7/10. imo, it'd be preferable if the eyes were open. closed and your "ghost" looks rather peaceful.
you could try one of the astra items: spectral possesion.

Toxic Transmutator

I like it, but the background looks kind of off. There are some more realistic looking trees, which I think would match better. 6/10

@rater: item suggestions? I'm going for a realistic look, so nothing too over the top please smile .
You've started of really cute (I like the face and hair a lot), but a couple of the browns kinda clash. I know you're probably not finished so I won't give you a harsh rating, but maybe change the dress and the boots, invest in some gloves and maybe get a little belt or a holster to bring it together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff