Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't like the eyes and big white head accessory. The avi itself is a little plain and doesn't add much to the theme of the background. 6/10

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
7.5/10 the shoe clips don't really match and and i'm not sure abt the beize on the avi match and the theme is very common, i think you can do more w it
The shoe clips what and beize???

6.5/10 The blues are off shade and the dark grays on the bottom aren't balanced.

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
9//10 I think bone scythe or dullahan scythe would be better. but other than that perfect.

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tbe

rather a few shades of black no?(looks at self dam...)
8/10

@rater

this project needs suggestions :3 (lower)

more than numbers

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
@ Joksta i meant the shoe clips don't really match maybe try different ones and i think i see a lil beize somewhere in the middle

@Nikaidou Ran you can use more accessories ,different hair and maybe change the coat ,sorry i can't make any specific suggestions i think you should tektek 6/10

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ultra venus
I be skipped :

8.5/10
Just some colors are a tad off 10s are rare for me)

Note:jouksta feels that hes/hers avis they are the best but if you give a rating its your opinion if he doesnt like your opinion which if its bad jouksta tends to get a little defensive. So if he gets a little antsy just ignore it and continue rating. And I have seen a few quarrels that involve him.

@rater
More than numbers!

Looking for suggestions on lower area :3
@venus: The shoe clips match and beize isn't a word, there is cream in the middle already if you didn't notice.

@Nikaidou: Basic color scheme, white isn't balanced, halo isn't needed. 5/10

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Nikaidou Ran
Ultra venus
I be skipped :

Tbe

@rater
More than numbers!

Looking for suggestions on lower area :3
didn't skip you i saw you later and edited my post
@rater you can skip me
10/10 Nice one Joksta, I really love the background and how the blues blend together.

Lonely Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Rebuilder 100
Joksta
@venus: The shoe clips match and beize isn't a word, there is cream in the middle already if you didn't notice.

mmm beige is a word it's a color yeah like cream you can look it up if you wan't and i don't really like the shoe clips on your avi that's just my opinion isn't what we are here for sharing our opinion
@rater you can skip me

Original Player

Ultra venus

I love the colors, everything seems to go really well together.
I give you a 9 :3
Keep conversations in PM's.
Ultra venus
Joksta

mmm beige is a word it's a color yeah like cream you can look it up if you wan't and i don't really like the shoe clips on your avi tht'a just my opinion isn't what we are here for sharing our opinion
@rater you can skip me
Beize isn't a word, but beige is. Beige is also a darker cream, so that was the wrong color to describe anyway. Nice try trying to change what you said earlier.

**skip me**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces