The Bee 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
The Dragonfly 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
The Ladybug 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
The Spider 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
The Butterfly 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So to celebrate me finally earning my wings, and introduce my newest buggy addition, I've decided to open up my bug jar and let all my critters spread their wings, and legs. These guys will be rating your avis and listening to any feedback you have for them as well. So feel free to ask for a rate from one or two of these bugs. They will be sure to rate you back, in their own unique way. Also feel free to rate any of them and offer any comments or critiques! whee

Beloved Sex Symbol

Meet the bugs!User Image

Pick one or two bugs to give you a rate! whee

Toby Vespa; the american bee

User Image

The first bug avi I ever created. He is a bit too innocent for his own good. He tends to care a lot about others feelings and doesn't like to sound rude in the slightest bit. He will give you a comment on what he likes about your avatar and even mention what type of character he sees your avi as.

Ken Kagerou; the japanese dragonfly

User Image

He's a super flirt and would rather party his nights away. He doesn't take anything serious and will sweet talk your avi. He will tell you what he likes about your avi and if he would like to take your avi out on a date.

Sangi Punaise; the french ladybug
User Image

He is short tempered and hot headed. He always seems to be in an aggrevated mood and is not going to show your avi even the slightest hint of kindness. His rates may seem harsh, and even too rude for their own good. Its hard to tell if he is being serious or if he is just being down right mean.

Sebastian Octavius
; the australian spider

User Image

He is not impressed in the least bit with your avi. He doesn't want to rate it. He only wants to eat it. If you ask him, he will only tell you how he will kill your avi and what he thinks you taste like.

Chocante Mariposa; the spanish butterfly

User Image

He doesn't like to speak much. It ruins his mysterious and dark demeanor. He is an ever watchful observer. His eyes like to scan for any signs of weakness and he tends to get right to the point. He will give your avi a number rate between 1 - 10.

Beloved Sex Symbol

quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

Beloved Sex Symbol

reserved! I plan on making this a lot more pretty with graphics and colors and what not but I'm just incredibly lazy and having trouble finding someone to help me with graphics! sweatdrop I also plan on putting all my favorite avis here and sending them bugs for inks. whee

THE NEWEST BUG IN THE BUG JAR IS....

User Image

Beloved Sex Symbol

The Bug Jar is: Open!

Thieving Lunatic

Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

Just wanted to say I love your current avatar and how it fits in with the thread. Can I request a Ken Kagerou and a Chocante Mariposa?

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

Toby Vespa

Toby Vespa and Sebastian Octavius, please?

I love the bug themes you've got there.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Akiralta

Ha! Thanks! I had been questing for a while to get him all finished up. Im so happy he is finally a part of my bug family.

Ken: Ken smiles at your avi flirtatiously. He gives her a wink before saying, "you are beautiful, doll. Are you on guard duty or something? Your uniform colors match very well together. I really like your hair. its so vibrant and I have a thing for redheads. Maybe after your shift we can go grab a coffee." heart

Chocante: The butterfly glares at you as if he is trying to see into your mind. He then looks away from you muttering, "8 out of 10."

Thieving Lunatic

Toby Vespa
Akiralta

I always admire questing patience, lacking it myself. xd Thanks for the rate.

Beloved Sex Symbol

42rd

Toby: "Oh wow! You look so cool! I really like your use of background and your hair looks like its dripping with the blood of your enemies, which really compliments your sword. Your colors also match very well. You look like some kind of legendary mercenary destined to protect a tower of magical scrolls and enchanted novels. From the looks of it, your tower must be constantly attacked."

Sebastian: Sebastian cackled into his hand sinisterly. He eyed hos prey and he could feel his mouth watering. "You look like you might have a kick to you. I absolutely adore spicy food. I think after I finish uncuffing you from my web restraints I will proceed to drain your body of all its fluids and then save the meat for later."

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
*squees with many decibels*
Toby's Bugs!! XD

I love your bug avies man. I can't say that enough.
And congrats on getting your butterfly wings!! You did that pretty quickly!!
As for my favorite bug, it's gotta be the Bee. Toby Vespa is Best Bug. 4laugh

Beloved Sex Symbol

ShadOBabe

I think I owe this thread to you since u suggested putting all my bugs in one showcase. Im working on another bug avi. It might be my last thou since these bugs are getting kind of expensive! Lmfao

Would you like a rate? whee

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Toby Vespa
ShadOBabe
I think I owe this thread to you since u suggested putting all my bugs in on showcase. Im working on another bug avi. It might be my last thou since these bugs are getting kind of expensive! Lmfao

Would you like a rate? whee
Well I'm glad you took the suggestion!! And yay new bug!! You still need to finish your roach avi. XD

And yes I'd love a rate now that I'm back in my own bug avi!!
I'd like a Ken Kagerou and... ah, heck... a Toby Vespa rate pretty please!! heart

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toby Vespa

Awww Toby, I know a few items that could help with buugs.

The Grave Danger Fairy wings could be used for an injured fly. And then there's the Gothic Butterfly. If the Gothic butterfly is too expensive, I'll let you borrow mine. That is if I don't plan on using the other one either (that purple is a b***h)

May I have the cuties, Toby and Ken?

Beloved Sex Symbol

ShadOBabe

Ken: "You probably hear this all the time but I really like your hair. You are very pretty. I was just about to head down to the bookstore later, and check out a book. Are you reading anything at the moment. You look like the reading type. I find that incredibly attractive in a woman. We should hang out together some night and cuddle up with a good book; emphasis on the cuddling part."

Toby: "Oh wow, you look so pretty! You're colors all blend beatifully together. I really like the balance, and if I may say so, I'm also loving the theme. You must be a librarian or a book keeper of some sort. You seem incredibly smart and even a bit shy. The personality in your character in undeniable."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff