< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Toby Vespa
ShadOBabe
Ken: "You probably hear this all the time but I really like your hair. You are very pretty. I was just about to head down to the bookstore later, and check out a book. Are you reading anything at the moment. You look like the reading type. I find that incredibly attractive in a woman. We should hang out together some night and cuddle up with a good book; emphasis on the cuddling part."

Toby: "Oh wow, you look so pretty! You're colors all blend beatifully together. I really like the balance, and if I may say so, I'm also loving the theme. You must be a librarian or a book keeper of some sort. You seem incredibly smart and even a bit shy. The personality in your character in undeniable."
YAY!! They are so cute!! 4laugh
I was going to do a Sebastian one, but I chickened out. eek

Thanks Toby!!

Generous Sex Symbol

Marokia

Toby: "You look exquisite. You look very refined and mature. I like your use of white here. The dress is not one you see very commonly and I applaud you on making it work with your theme. I see you as some sort of respectable dark elf heiress. I suppose you have a hint of royalty in your family tree. You seem very respectable."

Ken: "Well, if I would have known this was a formal tea party I would have gotten more dressed up for you. I really like your dress. Thou, I wish it showed a little more of your killer curves. Maybe after tea we could go out for drinks, and I could see you in something a little more... casual."

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hey Toby!! Look what I just finished putting together...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It needs a little more work, but I want it!! XD

Generous Sex Symbol

ShadOBabe

Now thats cute! I almost forgot about the firefly! I should post mines up as well. xD

Lavish Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Toby Vespa
ShadOBabe

Now thats cute! I almost forgot about the firefly! I should post mines up as well. xD
Thank you!!
And yes you totally should!! XD

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate.

May I get a rate from Toby Vespa please? emotion_kirakira

Benevolent Fatcat

Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

I want rate from the dragonfly and the spider please biggrin
and congrats on finishing your wings quest! emotion_yatta *it's much better than the other blue wings... I'm glad you stick on these wings*

Generous Sex Symbol

QueerxCore

Toby: "Cool! Your avi looks so sweet! I really like your outfit! You look so innocent and pure, and you have this undeniable magical quality about you. You must be a fae of some kind." whee

Generous Sex Symbol

yaki_terri

Ken: "Well if you don't mind me saying, you look drop dead gorgeous. There's strangely attractive about a ghost. You look positively alluring. I can see through that mist and face, and I can tell work out. The only thing more attractive then you in that mirror is me. You could hover over my bed and haunt me all night long."

Sebastian: "Its been a while since I sucked on ectoplasm. I'm not to partial to the taste. Spirits rend to leave a weird after taste. I think I will just cover up your looking glass in web so you can stare at darkness for all eternity."
Toby Vespa

Ken Kagerou should rate me

Vicious Brawler

14,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
First of all, I quite like your avatars! They're all nicely done and expressive, and they all have a similar style where it looks like you did them. (I'm especially partial to your current - Chocante.)
Toby Vespa

Anyway, I'd like Toby and Sebastian to rate me, please.

Noob

All of these are magnificent. <3

They are so inspiring, I decided to make my own:

Pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself.

I also made this, but it's not as good.

ANYWHO:

Toby Vespa

I'd like Sebastian and Ken to rate me.
Ken Kageru and Toby Vespa, please. c:

Vicious Knight

12,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

Toby/Sangi, I suppose. I prefer to just get a simple pro/con overview, possibly with advice.

Generous Sex Symbol

Phoenix Goliathane

Toby:
"Nice look! I really like your use of brown and bronze. Your character's face looks very fitting and theme appropriate. You made a very good use of blacks, and the eye patch works well here. You must be some sort of steampunk swordsman or possibly a time traveler from the past!"

Sebastian: "You look like you might taste salty and crunchy. I might have to poor your blood into a glass to help wash you down. I think I shall have my largest spiders help me in extracting it from you. Thanks for bringing me a tooth pick to use afterwards. I can already tell you are going to leave tiny chunks in my teeth."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games