The Butterfly 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Cute Cat

great idea for a themed rating thread smile

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oops, I forgot to quote this in my last post. sweatdrop

Sangi Punaise and Chocante Mariposa, please? c:

Beloved Sex Symbol

x_MedievalCrayon_x
great idea for a themed rating thread smile

Thank you! I've created two more new bugs and I'm going to add them to the list as well! xD

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toby and Ken dearie? Please?

Beloved Sex Symbol

honey` mustard

Sangi: "Ugh... why do I always have to meet the dumbest looking people?? You look like a space pirate that has time traveled from the future and decided to strap a belt around her a beanie because she lost her pirate hat. I hope you choke on your lung cancer stick. Here's a hint, try not to look so stupid!!"

Chocante: Chocante folds his wings around him like a cloak and walks over to your avi. He seems to be admiring you in an approving fashion. He nods his head at you as a sign of respect. He then turns to walk off saying, "9/10"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Serlait

Ken: "Hey there! I just love going for strolls in the park, Don't you? You're definitely the prettiest flower I've seen today thou. I hope you're boyfriend doesn't show up out of nowhere and clobber me for complimenting on your outfit. You look absolutely gorgeous. If you aren't doing anything later, perhaps you would like to join me in my secret garden."

Chocante: Chocante puts his hands on his hips and looks you up and down. Its hard to grasp exactly what expression he has on his face. He appears to be judging you. He then lets his hands fall to his side before walking incredibly close to you. He leans over and whispers in your ear, "9/10"

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Toby Vespa

Thanks!

Also, I'm diggin' the scorpion avi. c:

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toby Vespa
quote the bug catcher below to get a rate and don't forget to mention what bug you want to rate you! Please only pick up to two per avi thou. sweatdrop

Sorry, I had a brain fart. Excuse my previous post Toby. I should've remembered to quote this.

Now I want a Toby and Ken please.

Questionable Citizen

Toby Vespa
Serlait

Ken: "Hey there! I just love going for strolls in the park, Don't you? You're definitely the prettiest flower I've seen today thou. I hope you're boyfriend doesn't show up out of nowhere and clobber me for complimenting on your outfit. You look absolutely gorgeous. If you aren't doing anything later, perhaps you would like to join me in my secret garden."

Chocante: Chocante puts his hands on his hips and looks you up and down. Its hard to grasp exactly what expression he has on his face. He appears to be judging you. He then lets his hands fall to his side before walking incredibly close to you. He leans over and whispers in your ear, "9/10"

hellzzz yeahhhh emotion_dowant

lol secret garden XD

Beloved Sex Symbol

Marokia

Toby: "Awesome! I love your color combination! The look and personality is definitely killer. I feel like you are some sort of technopathic raver, who has a huge arsenal of gadgetry. You must be a master hacker and love to party and dance the nights away."

Ken: "This is some party huh? THANKS FOR INVITING ME!! Sorry for yelling but the music is so loud!!! I'm having a blast and I've danced with like 3 girls already! I think I might have had one too many drinks thou. You are really working that black and green and I had no idea you could dance like that! I hope you don't mind being the designated driver! Oh quick, look, someone is checking you out! Let's get back on the dance floor!"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Aura leigh Dragon
Toby Vespa

Oh and for you. :3 cause you had inspired me ;3

I think Chocante is going to fall in love with her. Even his cool mysterious demeanor might not be able to hold up around this one. I absolutely love it! This is really nice looking. Did you want me to rate it?
Toby Vespa

Ken Kagerou and a Toby Vespa please.

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toby Vespa
Marokia

Toby: "Awesome! I love your color combination! The look and personality is definitely killer. I feel like you are some sort of technopathic raver, who has a huge arsenal of gadgetry. You must be a master hacker and love to party and dance the nights away."

Ken: "This is some party huh? THANKS FOR INVITING ME!! Sorry for yelling but the music is so loud!!! I'm having a blast and I've danced with like 3 girls already! I think I might have had one too many drinks thou. You are really working that black and green and I had no idea you could dance like that! I hope you don't mind being the designated driver! Oh quick, look, someone is checking you out! Let's get back on the dance floor!"

Thanks Toby *glomps*

I'll have to make you a bug avatar to rate soon.

Shirtless Elder

19,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Toby Vespa
Credit me with some intelligence.
If not, just credit me.

Can I have a rate from the bumbly-bee and the spider, please? ^^

I come in value packs of ten
In five varieties.

High-functioning Unicorn

Toby Vespa

yo bug boy! I wanna meet the ladybug and the spider! cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces