Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Long time no rate, AT! Since I've been neglecting you guys for a while, I'm going to do some rating this afternoon.

I like rates for my avatar too, but they're not required.

Super Star

Go for it.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
nbtnbt7
please do
7/10
Overall pretty cohesive looking and good attitude. It's not super interesting to look at, though. Nothing about it stands out as super original or makes me say "wow, that's a cool avatar." The two little spots of purple, the eye and tail, look out of place because there are only two of them. Try adding some more small purple details and it should help make your avatar more interesting.

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
i would score your 10/10..it's really beautifiul.
if you have time, rate back?

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Idzuno
Go for it.
9/10

This is very cool. She's a very dynamic looking mermaid and it looks like she's ready to go into battle. Your details are well spread thought, and your colors look nice. Blue, gold or white skin might look good. My one complaint is the white arms: they're too big a spot of white compared to the rest of the avatar, and they stick out strangely because of that. I know they're an arm mod, so you can't really change them. Perhaps add a bit more white to your avatar to balance them out.
Batty Belfry
nbtnbt7
please do
7/10
Overall pretty cohesive looking and good attitude. It's not super interesting to look at, though. Nothing about it stands out as super original or makes me say "wow, that's a cool avatar." The two little spots of purple, the eye and tail, look out of place because there are only two of them. Try adding some more small purple details and it should help make your avatar more interesting.
thanks, that's exactly what i thought when finishing this avatar but unfortunately there aren't alot of purple coloured items that don't stand out too much or isn't too cluttery. went for the simple look and i'm pretty happy with the 7/10 since this is an alt accnt.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
MoonLisa
i would score your 10/10..it's really beautifiul.
if you have time, rate back?
Thank you.

6/10
She's very cute, but the style is kinda disorganized. The fox tail combined with the elf ears and the cat (or is it a rabbit? I can't tell) face on your shirt is a combo that doesn't make sense together. If you're going to use animals or mythical creatures in an avatar it's best to just pick one and stick with it instead of mixing others in. And the bottom half of your avatar is a lot darker than the top half. I'd like to see more gray and white on your avatar's head, such as with a headband.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
nbtnbt7
thanks, that's exactly what i thought when finishing this avatar but unfortunately there aren't alot of purple coloured items that don't stand out too much or isn't too cluttery. went for the simple look and i'm pretty happy with the 7/10 since this is an alt accnt.
You're welcome. Yes, purple is one of those colors that can be tough to work with. And an alt with devil horns; I can bet a lot of people would be jealous of that!

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Batty Belfry

thank you..i changed it up a bit. how about now?

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
MoonLisa
Batty Belfry

thank you..i changed it up a bit. how about now?
Much better color and theme balance than before. If you could add matching gray ears, and change the bow to white instead I think that'd help out too.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i'd like one

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Tuesday Mournings
i'd like one
7.5/10

This pose is excellent. Between the arms and the windswept jacket your avatar looks very animated. The little pink strings on your jacket are really distracting without any other pink anywhere else. More white on the top of your avatar's head, and small hints of pink added throughout it would help your color balance a lot.
I didn't come for a rate. Just stopping by to admire your avatar smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces