Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attendee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Te gusta? biggrin

iYennPool's Compadre

Timid Noob

rate me? xp

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Nineteen Eighty-Four
Rate me, please?
6/10

It's cute and you've done a nice job with your textures, but the color matching just isn't quite there. The skirt is more red without any purple, and the hat has purple with no red, and the shade of the puppy doesn't match either. The shade of cream on your face looks off. I'd like to see you add a bit of red to the head, such as with Aerial Ribbon Dancer in the hair ribbon pose, and more blue to the middle such as with blue sleeves.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Captivating Silhouette
I would love a rate, any suggestions you might have would be great too.
8.5/10

I like this quite a bit. You've stuck to your theme and your color matching nicely. Plus it's cute. The blue petals at your feet look tacked on and don't add anything. And I'd like to see more of that bring pink on the top of your head, maybe with a headband, bow or hairclips.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Surahami
Your avatar is really cute, it kinda reminds me of something I'd see from final fantasy. c:
9/10
Thank you.

8/10
The style of this is good, and you've portrayed your theme very nicely. The color of the top is a bit off, but it does fit your theme. The sword looks quite out of place, though; it has roses and is too bright. A more muted, talwar style sword would be better. The halo looks tacked on and isn't adding anything.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Idzuno

whee
I see what you mean about the white. It's a bit tricky finding white skirts that don't unequip the tail/cover it entirely... this any better?

Totally should have said this before but the colors on your avi are fantastic.
Yes, that's better. Some white on your head too would be good.

And thank you.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Gulvi
just made this avi c:
9.5/10
Excellent autumn avatar. He looks very serene and like he belongs out in nature. My only criticism is that the orange hair is too bright. While I like orange hair for your avatar, the hair you've chosen is distracting because it's so bright.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Yura875
Very pretty! It's like something I would see in a sci-fi or fantasy movie! 9/10 3nodding
Thank you.

6/10
The hermes moon is so distracting I can hardly see past it to look at the rest of the avatar; it needs to go. The golden staff is distracting too, but a blue one instead would look nice. A lighter blue, less teal tinted hair would look good. The top, skirt and legs you have go nicely together.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Anne Frank makes me hard

Te gusta? biggrin
9.5/10
Excellent. The style is very cohesive and the hair you chose is just perfect. My only complaint is it could use a bit more black on the lower half.

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
bunzy001
rate me? xp
5/10
Cute, with nice soft colors. I wish the pants were the same shade of cream as the hat and the decal on your shirt. The bunny purse looks thrown on, and doesn't add anything to the avatar. Could you change the blush to a more muted color?

Attendee

Batty Belfry
Anne Frank makes me hard

Te gusta? biggrin
9.5/10
Excellent. The style is very cohesive and the hair you chose is just perfect. My only complaint is it could use a bit more black on the lower half.

TYVM! Really appreciate it.
My friend suggested Vengeful Jackalope and I kind of like it.

Which one do you prefer?

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Anne Frank makes me hard

Which one do you prefer?
Hm, I think I like the new pants better. They make the lower half darker and make it look like you're not trying too hard to match.

Attendee

Batty Belfry
Anne Frank makes me hard

Which one do you prefer?
Hm, I think I like the new pants better. They make the lower half darker and make it look like you're not trying too hard to match.

I'm at a cross, really. Thank you very much though c:

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
can you rate my paw please? surprised

Lonely Explorer

Batty Belfry
Gulvi
just made this avi c:
9.5/10
Excellent autumn avatar. He looks very serene and like he belongs out in nature. My only criticism is that the orange hair is too bright. While I like orange hair for your avatar, the hair you've chosen is distracting because it's so bright.

ah, I see. I actually never really noticed, I'll see if I can find a darker shade. Thank you for the rate! heart your avatar is lovely c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff