Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

Ugly?!?! Why you- Wait till I get out of here!

^_^
HA Oh, you think you're getting out anytime soon? Poor sap.

emotion_bigheart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Good, I hope that you'll feel better soon. 3nodding
Thanks Art >w< emotion_bigheart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Intrinsic Desire
Dailanie
Intrinsic Desire
Hello. owo Could I have order in the court and a last meal?
I'm going on hiatus soon and want to leave this avi up, so I'm looking for some advice.
I'm also considering adding Raguel's Wings, but it might be a bit much with the sleeves. :/
5//10
I'm liking the start of this as that browny black colour is so odd but so cool o: The face though is very boring and expressionless, and I wish there was more of the browny black on the head and in the legs. Tbh I don't think you need any wings. Far too bulky and overpowering.

You remind me of a Chocolate Eclair~

Thanks. I made the outfit starting with the sleeves. >w< I love being a pastry.
I adjusted the eyes since I think a bit more red would help the balance. So maybe something like this?
I had to tektek it since I don't have many dark wigs and leg mods.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're a very tasty pastry -gnaws on your arm- emotion_omnomnom

Ooh yeah I like this a lot more c: Now I reckon it just needs a more expression giving mouth and something grey on the head c: Perhaps even just a headband~ Roco Rochel Costume Ring would also help spread the red around c:

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Can I get a order in the court, innocent and shoot the judge on this avi?~
User Image

Also, when I change avi- which I do....very frequently-, can I come back and ask for new rates?
Mhmm you can come in and have me rate as many avatars as you'd like c: I have some people coming in every day with a new avatar for me and I don't mind, I'm perfectly happy to rate any and all of your avis emotion_yatta

7//10
The Cordis teddy adds a tad too much white to the torso, but otherwise it's great c:

I absolutely love the theme of it and how you've distributed all of the colours. I also like your attention to detail on the face c:

DEAR LORD IN HELL DO I HAVE TO CALL THE ******** EXORCIST OR SOMETHING?!
I SWEAR YOU BETTER STAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ******** ROOM OR I'M ABOUT TO GET ALL BRUCE LEE ON YOUR CREEPY a**!
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE?
LIKE, IS IT A CREEPY DEMON KID?!
DID YOU STEAL THE TEDDY FROM A KID AND YOU'RE JUST A DEMON PLAYING DRESS UP?
WHATEVER THE ******** IT IS YOU HAVE A WHOOOLE LOT OF PROBLEMS LADY, AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T WANNA BE A PART OF IT!
LOOK, HALLOWEEN IS A WHILE AWAY SO JUST HIDE YOUR GOD DAMN UGLY FACE IN THE CLOSET UNTIL THEN OKAY?!
I DON'T WANT YOU SCARING AWAY ANY MORE OF MY PATRONS!

Oh good, I have so many avi's I make but I always like to get feedback from others on them- since I rarely really like them myself-.
I can see what you mean about the teddy, its mainly there for the whole demonic child theme, I couldn't come up with a thematically accurate substitution hehe.

Oh wow, that made me giggle XD
I will take it as a compliment that you think its so creepy XD

Thank you for the raaaate<3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Ophelia Laments
Rehabilitationnnn heart
I love thiiiis emotion_dowant
I reckon I DO want to rehab it, but the only thing holding me back is the absence of red in the body. Anyway of adding some to the torso/waist area? Also not sure is possible but could you layer some red socks underneath, so that you have a band of red coming from the top of that shorter sock?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sanguine Allure
^^ I'm doing great. A little overwhelmed today but still great nonetheless!

So is this an avi rating thread?
What has you so overwhelmed? o:

Mhmm it is c: It's my personal rate thread where people can come in to chat, or ask for one of my offered rates c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tuesday Mournings
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
doob de doop. two in two days? what a daring little man i am.

Order in the Court. I'm having trouble with the hair. (my male instincts just can't do females all that well)
Oh ho ho, very daring, brava~ c;

8//10
I reckon the hair is fine c: The head is a little barren though, so perhaps a hood or pirates hat? Even just a wrap like the style from Josie's Journey o: The BG is somewhat overpowering but I wouldn't know of any good alternatives x.x

well i suppose the background isn't all that necessary really.
A wrap sounds like a good idea for dinner. thanks. as for the head i'll search about for something like that.
Better without the BG already c:
Ugh now you have me hungry emotion_donotwant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

DemonDominator
Dailanie

Order in the court

Murder Victim

Rehabilitation
4//10
I think the base avatar is fabulous, but the sparkly astra effects, the scarf and the BG are all far too overwhelming imo.

You were killed in a contest of vanity and beauty by the Peacock

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Statustician 100
Dailanie
Sanguine Allure

Mhmm it is c: It's my personal rate thread where people can come in to chat, or ask for one of my offered rates c:
We got three new kittens today, six weeks old about. And between makin them comfy, cleaning, cooking, drawing for avi art orders and roleplaying lol it's been a lil overwhelming.

^^ I'd like a rating then if you dont mind. I just finished my dream avi I made two years ago lol.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kuro Neko Kyoko
Oh good, I have so many avi's I make but I always like to get feedback from others on them- since I rarely really like them myself-.
I can see what you mean about the teddy, its mainly there for the whole demonic child theme, I couldn't come up with a thematically accurate substitution hehe.

Oh wow, that made me giggle XD
I will take it as a compliment that you think its so creepy XD

Thank you for the raaaate<3
Well then feel free to chuck them my way and I'll do what I can to help you out with some critique emotion_yatta
Fair enough, it does fit the theme perfectly so perhaps all you'd need to do is balance out the large patch of white with some more on the legs and head? c:

LOL glad I could entertain c;
Definitely a compliment, I absolutely love creepy things~

You're very welcome~
And honestly, feel free to come back for more rates, or even just to stay and chat for a while c: You are more than welcome in here emotion_bigheart

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
doob de doop. two in two days? what a daring little man i am.

Order in the Court. I'm having trouble with the hair. (my male instincts just can't do females all that well)
Oh ho ho, very daring, brava~ c;

8//10
I reckon the hair is fine c: The head is a little barren though, so perhaps a hood or pirates hat? Even just a wrap like the style from Josie's Journey o: The BG is somewhat overpowering but I wouldn't know of any good alternatives x.x

well i suppose the background isn't all that necessary really.
A wrap sounds like a good idea for dinner. thanks. as for the head i'll search about for something like that.
Better without the BG already c:
Ugh now you have me hungry emotion_donotwant

so when is your big debut as a horror star going to be?
I'm ever so excited to see your movie which you most certainly promised to show me and i'm not making things up!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sanguine Allure
Dailanie
Sanguine Allure

We got three new kittens today, six weeks old about. And between makin them comfy, cleaning, cooking, drawing for avi art orders and roleplaying lol it's been a lil overwhelming.

^^ I'd like a rating then if you dont mind. I just finished my dream avi I made two years ago lol.
Oh wow! That does sound overwhelming o: Congrats on the kittens though! >w<

Certainly, you'll need to choose some rates from the first post though c: I work off rates that other people choose emotion_yatta

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tuesday Mournings
so when is your big debut as a horror star going to be?
I'm ever so excited to see your movie which you most certainly promised to show me and i'm not making things up!
LOL I have no idea when its going to be ready xD
Also I don't know if I'll be getting a copy of it x.x Tbh it'll probably be put on YouTube or something :L

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dailanie

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

ORDER IN THE COURT!
REHABILITATION
&
ARRESTED

Please and ze dank ya!

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Dapper Cat

Dailanie
Intrinsic Desire
Dailanie
Intrinsic Desire
Hello. owo Could I have order in the court and a last meal?
I'm going on hiatus soon and want to leave this avi up, so I'm looking for some advice.
I'm also considering adding Raguel's Wings, but it might be a bit much with the sleeves. :/
5//10
I'm liking the start of this as that browny black colour is so odd but so cool o: The face though is very boring and expressionless, and I wish there was more of the browny black on the head and in the legs. Tbh I don't think you need any wings. Far too bulky and overpowering.

You remind me of a Chocolate Eclair~

Thanks. I made the outfit starting with the sleeves. >w< I love being a pastry.
I adjusted the eyes since I think a bit more red would help the balance. So maybe something like this?
I had to tektek it since I don't have many dark wigs and leg mods.

You're a very tasty pastry -gnaws on your arm- emotion_omnomnom

Ooh yeah I like this a lot more c: Now I reckon it just needs a more expression giving mouth and something grey on the head c: Perhaps even just a headband~ Roco Rochel Costume Ring would also help spread the red around c:

*regenerates* ouo

Sanku sanku. biggrin Here's the new result. Better? I'm not a big fan of lips so grin for the win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff