*waiting*

Patience, your'e next! no worries.
hehe i know

Toxic Trickster

Pandiie
Optimist
Full scan
Whats wrong?

Optimist| Of your avi, i like the bright colours that you are using. It's uncommon to see colours like that, compared to black etc.

Full scan + Whats wrong? |

Bottom -> top -> upper -> back

Feet: I spot you are about to fall down- careful now! The bike may get damaged. As of the shoes, pink colour. Bright, and nice.

Your skirt: Is light-blue-ish, which is distributed fine, as your upper part also has this same colour. So, no complaints

Torso/Jacket: You are wearing a pink winter-jacket, Whilst you are holding a bird in each of your hand palms, pretty cute. never seen that one before.

A bit above your torso area, you are wearing a scarf with a colour equal to your skirt, and hair. Just 1 tad darker though. It gives a nice flow along your avi, and fits pretty good.

As for your face: Since you are wearing "happy" colours, the face is fitting since it expresses happiness rather than sad emotions.

The hair: Choice is very good!, I really like how the hair doesn't kill the rest of the flow within your avi. Somehow it just fits perfectly.
Hair-Add-ons: The white ribbon with some pink on works fine. It dosn't takes away your avi's look because white colour dosn't dominate on a bright coloured avi like yours. As for the pink, it just goes along with your other pink items.
Your halo on top of the doesn't fit that well in tho!

Behind you is a bike, it leans towards the bright colours aswell. (Mint colour, light brown) Fits fine.

As for the astra: Fine effect for your avi, but it can be spiced up even further!

Overall verdict: I really like your overall look on the avi, especially the use of these colours. Good job on being able to make a "fixed" (little cluster) avi, with so many items being used. So kudos for that. For your halo i'd say its just a filler, due to your avi already being really good without it. (personal opinion though). Usually Halos are used on angel characters, but yours is a human if im right 3nodding As for your leg mod, I like the creative thought of "leaning against the bike" But the leg mod just seem to be more towards the "I'm falling" feeling. For the astra, I see you used snowflakes effect, i'd like to see some snow background with that aswell. Would be even better synergy! So, good job on the avi with tiny flaws.

Suggestions

Sine you used the snowfalling astra, i'd like to see a snow-background, for even more fit. Here are some suggestions: Astra: Cabin Getaway (more fitting without bike though, and leg mod tho) , Holiday wintry landscape (without bike and leg mod) Traveler of the Tundra (without bike and leg mod) As you can see i mention in all the backgrounds, they would be best without bike and leg mod. But would work better in combination with your snow astra. The reason i do that is because I can't find a background with a wall which includes snow on the ground.

As for your leg mod, I mentioned earlier that they more resemble falling, than leaning up against. But I have been browsing some leg mod lists, and can't find anything better than your current leg mod, with that colour. crying But if you choose to go with a background, try without the leg mod and find something with pink equal to that.

% - The halo for less "overload" effect on equipment.

Everything else is very good, and sorry for the wait. Tell me what you think 3nodding

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Azunaz
Pandiie
Optimist
Full scan
Whats wrong?

Optimist| Of your avi, i like the bright colours that you are using. It's uncommon to see colours like that, compared to black etc.

Full scan + Whats wrong? |

Bottom -> top -> upper -> back

Feet: I spot you are about to fall down- careful now! The bike may get damaged. As of the shoes, pink colour. Bright, and nice.

Your skirt: Is light-blue-ish, which is distributed fine, as your upper part also has this same colour. So, no complaints

Torso/Jacket: You are wearing a pink winter-jacket, Whilst you are holding a bird in each of your hand palms, pretty cute. never seen that one before.

A bit above your torso area, you are wearing a scarf with a colour equal to your skirt, and hair. Just 1 tad darker though. It gives a nice flow along your avi, and fits pretty good.

As for your face: Since you are wearing "happy" colours, the face is fitting since it expresses happiness rather than sad emotions.

The hair: Choice is very good!, I really like how the hair doesn't kill the rest of the flow within your avi. Somehow it just fits perfectly.
Hair-Add-ons: The white ribbon with some pink on works fine. It dosn't takes away your avi's look because white colour dosn't dominate on a bright coloured avi like yours. As for the pink, it just goes along with your other pink items.
Your halo on top of the doesn't fit that well in tho!

Behind you is a bike, it leans towards the bright colours aswell. (Mint colour, light brown) Fits fine.

As for the astra: Fine effect for your avi, but it can be spiced up even further!

Overall verdict: I really like your overall look on the avi, especially the use of these colours. Good job on being able to make a "fixed" (little cluster) avi, with so many items being used. So kudos for that. For your halo i'd say its just a filler, due to your avi already being really good without it. (personal opinion though). Usually Halos are used on angel characters, but yours is a human if im right 3nodding As for your leg mod, I like the creative thought of "leaning against the bike" But the leg mod just seem to be more towards the "I'm falling" feeling. For the astra, I see you used snowflakes effect, i'd like to see some snow background with that aswell. Would be even better synergy! So, good job on the avi with tiny flaws.

Suggestions

Sine you used the snowfalling astra, i'd like to see a snow-background, for even more fit. Here are some suggestions: Astra: Cabin Getaway (more fitting without bike though, and leg mod tho) , Holiday wintry landscape (without bike and leg mod) Traveler of the Tundra (without bike and leg mod) As you can see i mention in all the backgrounds, they would be best without bike and leg mod. But would work better in combination with your snow astra. The reason i do that is because I can't find a background with a wall which includes snow on the ground.

As for your leg mod, I mentioned earlier that they more resemble falling, than leaning up against. But I have been browsing some leg mod lists, and can't find anything better than your current leg mod, with that colour. crying But if you choose to go with a background, try without the leg mod and find something with pink equal to that.

% - The halo for less "overload" effect on equipment.

Everything else is very good, and sorry for the wait. Tell me what you think 3nodding
Thank you so much for your long feedback smile I feel like I can still use the leg mod and bike with the new background you suggested and it looks very pretty. I like it, thanks for telling me about the items. Could you give me a quick out of 10 rate? razz i put the halo for more pink on the top but i have taken it off now but i might put it back on

Toxic Trickster

Pandiie
Thank you so much for your long feedback smile I feel like I can still use the leg mod and bike with the new background you suggested and it looks very pretty. I like it, thanks for telling me about the items. Could you give me a quick out of 10 rate? razz i put the halo for more pink on the top but i have taken it off now but i might put it back on

Wow, the new background with your avi looks pretty fantastic. Colour wise it's fine as well. As for the halo, I can say your avi seems more fixed now. I kinda like it.

Invisible Noob

7,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
NUMBER!?: Simple X/10 rate.
Pitch black: Only negative opinions on what you did wrong on your avi!
Full scan!:Analyzing your avi from top to toe, detailed review on your avi's overall. Bombing you with suggestions till you drown in them.

There, my 3 options razz

Toxic Trickster

Monsieur Mon
Been seeing you around. Good thing you've been to AT before roaming around the hellish forum. Well I somewhat see how you improve your avatars by comments and rates of others. Its a good thing to consider their inputs and I've seen you still keep your style in your avatars.

Well I would like to have a Full Scan [warning: I change avi a lot xP]

I've been lurking longer than you in AT but I haven't created a rating thread xD. I'm prolly just busy [or being lazy a**, pick what you want to believe]

Anyway, Good Luck with this thread as I've seen your doing good so far. Keep it up

Alright, now it's your turn!

here we go:

Top -> Back -> Torso ~ Bottom

Hat: A red officer/general/soldier hat. (I dont know what people name these lel) , first time iv'e seen it used!

Hair: Not bad, having the hair "limited" so that it dosn't sticks out of the hat or other spots around your head.

Face: Agressive and serious eyes on the same time. I like that look. Whilst your teeth are gritting expresses some strong emotions from the avi. The scar on your nose area really makes you seem like a commander/general/soldier. And while you are at it, why not smoke a cig' !

Back: Looking behind you, I see the use of angel wings with 2 split colours. (Black, red) Both these colours blend well together, and your avi does a good job at keeping those 2 colours.

Torso: I see some sort of half-chestplate, layered in black and red. I suppose it fits your current avi quite well. And coating that clothing, you are wearing some sort of red coat, which goes down to middle-leg area.

Gloves: You wear some sort of gloves that iv'e seen before, probably from knights during medieval times. It fits fine.

Legs+Shoes: For your leg my best guess would be it's a leg mod? Mainly due to your shoes, which seem rather unique. The red colouring here is 1 tad darker than the rest of the red. But somehow it gives an effect which makes the red fit really well with your other tones of red.

Looking at your right side and left side, at first i notice somethign which resembles a white and black cross. Then suddenly i realize the white cross is a blade, but the black remains a mystery.

Overall verdict: Your avi is really cool. It sends off the veteran general vibe. /scar/clothing. Your colour choice is fine. I like how you made most of the red fit together, even tho theyre of different colour tone. The black and red is a fine combo. As for your face, i really like that one! wow, i don't even know how you managed to make that face [removed](is it an item)?
For your hands, i'm sure you are holding 2 swords, and that theyre opposites of each other. (single or double item)? The white cross sword is easy to see (The blade sticks out from your back) But for the black one, due to the blade itself being red, it actually camouflages so well into your avi, that it seems like your avi has something pointing out from it. (The black cross blade) So it only seems like your avi holds a black cross, whilst having a weird bulge. Overall, i like the avi.

Suggestions

Somehow those crosses really wants me to suggest you a Church-ish background. But the only one i can find seems to be too "romantic" compared to yours the hardcore style, avi. Take a look at it though Sainte ciel storge I would not recommend it though.

% - Removal of the black cross sword, as it does more bad to your look than good. Even though the synergy between those 2 swords are so damn good! crying

I can't find a fitting background for you so far. Otherwise, good job on your avi. I have no idea what to suggest apart from that.

Greedy Genius

Give me your opinion on this thing through Full Scan, please.

Toxic Trickster

Letath
Ooh! I would like...
NUMBER?!
Optimist
Full scan!

Please! ^3^

Alright, its your turn!

for the NUMBER!?: I'll give ya a 7,8/10.

For Optimist: I really like that you went for the "Cat is life" look, which you did really well in. /blackColour/CatHoodie/CatCompanion/ Nice choices. For improvements, I can say there are several other items which can spice your avi up to an even bigger "Cat maniac" look.

Full scan~

Top -> bottom -> Companion

Starting from the top: I see you wearing a cat hoodie, black is the colour. Flow I can feel, interesting item choice.
Add ons to head area: I see you chose a pink ribbon. Black and pink works decently together, so that works just fine! biggrin

Underneath that hoodie: I see bright white hair, my eyes are almost blinded by it. A pair of glasses, which covers your eyes that carries on an almost expressionless look. Yet the stare is to be seen.

As for your necklace: dayumm! Is that a pacman-necklace I see in black!? Fitting, stylish, cool.

Torso: I see a vest, which I suppose has a connection with the hoodie, as they really seem fit together! Around this area you distribute the colouring well. White, pink, black.

Arms: White covering for the arms, whilst the hands are supported by pink gloves. No problems here!

Going further down: I see your legs, white colour yes.. Uh wait, whats that? Holy crap! You like cats, and you even murder em' turn em into clothing for your legs. That one got me by surprise yo! pretty damn "kawaii 3nodding " Tho

Shoes being pink, fitting with the rest of the avatar well.

As for your companion a black cat who has a dead stare in his eyes. Perhaps it's staring at your leg-wear? /Its previous friends. Careful what you wear pal! even cat knows something is wrong.

Overall verdict: I really like how you set the avi up, especially the cat-ish theme you got going there. You distributed the colors off really nice everywhere on your avi. So credits for that. Personally I feel the avi is too simple for me, in terms of overall look - no background. But somehow you avi also works without a background. So don't let that bother you. You companion cat fits your avi as well. It supports your cat look, and since the cat is black it's just another bonus due to colouring synergy. My only few complaints is: Your arms, I do see you are wearing white to cover the arms up. But the white is so powerful, that it camouflages with the background so well. It's almost like you have floating hands, unless I stick my eyes close up to the screen. I personally would like to see another face expression, one that expresses either more happiness or more cat-sharp like eyes. I feel that can add some spice to your avis overall.
To me the face area seems a bit too bright, perhaps its your combo of light skin colour, and very light bright hair? Perhaps its possible to turn the hair 1 tad darker in terms of colour tone?

Suggestions

I'd like to see some more cat effect onto your character, so a tail might work out greatly: Waving Black Cat Tail , Waving Pink Cat Tail , Waving Cream Cat Tail Chose these colours because that's your current avi colours.

As I mentioned earlier, it'd be lovely to see a stronger expression on your avi's face. So here are some suggestions: Amusing Manner (test them all, some of them can be fitting perhaps?)

For your arms I need to know if it's an arm mod, and if it is part of the torso clothing, because it really seems like so. Suggesting something for your arms wouldn't work out if that had to ruin the torso part would it? so i'll wait with this.

That's all I can think of so far for your avi, I like the rest of it otherwise.

Hope this helped smile Tell me what you think~

Toxic Trickster

Valas22
I haven't been on gaia in a long time so interested to see what ya think of my Avi. smile

Full scan please!

Welcome back to you matey. smile

Top -> bottom

Your hair is sandy-blonde coloured, to be honest, rather uncommon. What I mostly see is bright white, brown, black. So kudos for using a more "different" colour.

Face: On your face you are wearing a mask, it gives a bandit/rogue look to your avi. The eyes carries an immense stare which comes as an effect from the mask. I like that!

Torso: I see you wearing a brown vest/shirt, which is covered up by a brown leather-ish coat. All, brown in a slightly different colour tone. I can feel the synergy!

Pants: cream coloured pants actually work here fine, for some reason I actually like it. Also it's a nice way to compensate the lack of very light colour on your avi, (Face is the other half of the light colour)

As for boots, brown leather boots. No problemo here!

On you right hand, I see a sword/blade. If I reckon it looks like a cutlass or rapier. With brown gloves supporting the grip of your weapon.

Overall verdict: To be honest, I dig that avi! It's so simple (not very much equipment), yet it's so cool. I like your colour use! since people rarely makes avi's that leans towards brown. (Atleast not what iv'e seen so far) You really look like some sort of desert raider or a semi-pirate. My only complaint is your cream coloured pants may be 1 tad too bright, but that's about it. So good job on the avi!

Suggestions

Sine you used this colour for your avi, I thought of some backgrounds which can spice him even more up! : Lady Jayne and the Mummy Any generation. Try out the backgrounds this evolving item offers. Desert theme, may fit extremely well with your avi. As for the other background: Isle of Azli It tilts more towards the pirate theme, but it may also work for your avi. Try checking a preview on it!

No further suggestions for now. Keep it simple mate! smile

Hope this helped.

Chatty Codger

Hihi, and welcome to Gaia~
                        Could you do a full scan on this avi, please?
                        User Image
                        (lol, i'm trying to keep my holiday avi equipped at least until christmas...it's so tempting to change...)
                        Thanks so much!

ps. love your avatars! I never would've guessed that you were new here!
                        They look freaking pro. ^^
Azunaz
Valas22
I haven't been on gaia in a long time so interested to see what ya think of my Avi. smile

Full scan please!

Welcome back to you matey. smile

Top -> bottom

Your hair is sandy-blonde coloured, to be honest, rather uncommon. What I mostly see is bright white, brown, black. So kudos for using a more "different" colour.

Face: On your face you are wearing a mask, it gives a bandit/rogue look to your avi. The eyes carries an immense stare which comes as an effect from the mask. I like that!

Torso: I see you wearing a brown vest/shirt, which is covered up by a brown leather-ish coat. All, brown in a slightly different colour tone. I can feel the synergy!

Pants: cream coloured pants actually work here fine, for some reason I actually like it. Also it's a nice way to compensate the lack of very light colour on your avi, (Face is the other half of the light colour)

As for boots, brown leather boots. No problemo here!

On you right hand, I see a sword/blade. If I reckon it looks like a cutlass or rapier. With brown gloves supporting the grip of your weapon.

Overall verdict: To be honest, I dig that avi! It's so simple (not very much equipment), yet it's so cool. I like your colour use! since people rarely makes avi's that leans towards brown. (Atleast not what iv'e seen so far) You really look like some sort of desert raider or a semi-pirate. My only complaint is your cream coloured pants may be 1 tad too bright, but that's about it. So good job on the avi!

Suggestions

Sine you used this colour for your avi, I thought of some backgrounds which can spice him even more up! : Lady Jayne and the Mummy Any generation. Try out the backgrounds this evolving item offers. Desert theme, may fit extremely well with your avi. As for the other background: Isle of Azli It tilts more towards the pirate theme, but it may also work for your avi. Try checking a preview on it!

No further suggestions for now. Keep it simple mate! smile

Hope this helped.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the feedback and advice smile

I looked up the lady jayne item and I really like it! Not its just the problem of coming up with the gold for it sweatdrop Really makes me wish I held on to my old 2006 items like the pixie so I could sell it...lol

I'm glad you like the avi though and I have always liked any brownish colored avi themes I've seen in the past so I was hoping to go for more brown/gold colors because I love how they mix. I like that you mentioned it had synergy because I usually try to give my avatars a lot of synergy.

I can see what you mean about the pants being a lighter color but those pants serve the purpose of giving me those boots as well because its all a part of that item. The lions tamer pride item is selling high as far as I can see so if I find something better I may consider selling it but at the moment I'm happy with it. smile

Since I have not been online in a long time the prices have sky rocketed and I am use to the gold from before where we only got maybe 100g for a first post and then less per post after lol takes some getting use to!

Thanks again though! If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them as well biggrin

Toxic Trickster

Valas22

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the feedback and advice smile

I looked up the lady jayne item and I really like it! Not its just the problem of coming up with the gold for it sweatdrop Really makes me wish I held on to my old 2006 items like the pixie so I could sell it...lol

I'm glad you like the avi though and I have always liked any brownish colored avi themes I've seen in the past so I was hoping to go for more brown/gold colors because I love how they mix. I like that you mentioned it had synergy because I usually try to give my avatars a lot of synergy.

I can see what you mean about the pants being a lighter color but those pants serve the purpose of giving me those boots as well because its all a part of that item. The lions tamer pride item is selling high as far as I can see so if I find something better I may consider selling it but at the moment I'm happy with it. smile

Since I have not been online in a long time the prices have sky rocketed and I am use to the gold from before where we only got maybe 100g for a first post and then less per post after lol takes some getting use to!

Thanks again though! If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them as well biggrin

Thank u for the feedback. 3nodding

Precious Treasure

12,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
Azunaz
Alright, its your turn!

for the NUMBER!?: I'll give ya a 7,8/10.

For Optimist: I really like that you went for the "Cat is life" look, which you did really well in. /blackColour/CatHoodie/CatCompanion/ Nice choices. For improvements, I can say there are several other items which can spice your avi up to an even bigger "Cat maniac" look.

Full scan~

Top -> bottom -> Companion

Starting from the top: I see you wearing a cat hoodie, black is the colour. Flow I can feel, interesting item choice.
Add ons to head area: I see you chose a pink ribbon. Black and pink works decently together, so that works just fine! biggrin

Underneath that hoodie: I see bright white hair, my eyes are almost blinded by it. A pair of glasses, which covers your eyes that carries on an almost expressionless look. Yet the stare is to be seen.

As for your necklace: dayumm! Is that a pacman-necklace I see in black!? Fitting, stylish, cool.

Torso: I see a vest, which I suppose has a connection with the hoodie, as they really seem fit together! Around this area you distribute the colouring well. White, pink, black.

Arms: White covering for the arms, whilst the hands are supported by pink gloves. No problems here!

Going further down: I see your legs, white colour yes.. Uh wait, whats that? Holy crap! You like cats, and you even murder em' turn em into clothing for your legs. That one got me by surprise yo! pretty damn "kawaii 3nodding " Tho

Shoes being pink, fitting with the rest of the avatar well.

As for your companion a black cat who has a dead stare in his eyes. Perhaps it's staring at your leg-wear? /Its previous friends. Careful what you wear pal! even cat knows something is wrong.

Overall verdict: I really like how you set the avi up, especially the cat-ish theme you got going there. You distributed the colors off really nice everywhere on your avi. So credits for that. Personally I feel the avi is too simple for me, in terms of overall look - no background. But somehow you avi also works without a background. So don't let that bother you. You companion cat fits your avi as well. It supports your cat look, and since the cat is black it's just another bonus due to colouring synergy. My only few complaints is: Your arms, I do see you are wearing white to cover the arms up. But the white is so powerful, that it camouflages with the background so well. It's almost like you have floating hands, unless I stick my eyes close up to the screen. I personally would like to see another face expression, one that expresses either more happiness or more cat-sharp like eyes. I feel that can add some spice to your avis overall.
To me the face area seems a bit too bright, perhaps its your combo of light skin colour, and very light bright hair? Perhaps its possible to turn the hair 1 tad darker in terms of colour tone?

Suggestions

I'd like to see some more cat effect onto your character, so a tail might work out greatly: Waving Black Cat Tail , Waving Pink Cat Tail , Waving Cream Cat Tail Chose these colours because that's your current avi colours.

As I mentioned earlier, it'd be lovely to see a stronger expression on your avi's face. So here are some suggestions: Amusing Manner (test them all, some of them can be fitting perhaps?)

For your arms I need to know if it's an arm mod, and if it is part of the torso clothing, because it really seems like so. Suggesting something for your arms wouldn't work out if that had to ruin the torso part would it? so i'll wait with this.

That's all I can think of so far for your avi, I like the rest of it otherwise.

Hope this helped smile Tell me what you think~

Whoo! Thank you for your feedback. ^3^
I agree with you that my avatar is a bit too simple, but I like the minimalism of it. There could be a few more things that I could add to strengthen the theme that I have going on, so I totally agree with that. Maybe I will try out some cat tails. Maybe black? So it matches the hoodie. Also! I love my companion because it look almost exactly like the cat on the hoodie. XDD If you didn't already notice. >.>; The arm's aren't modifications, so it should be easy to add a bit of black to it if needed, so I'll give that a try and see if I like it. The arms are part of the torso clothing, but it separate from the hoodie. The shirt is an under layer and is part of the pink that comes out under from the hoodie. I also I don't mind trying on a different expression for my avatar's face as well. I have Doting Loving Manner, Emoji Style, Princess Manner, Angelic Manner, and a few eye sets that I can try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff