Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attention All Lurkers!

+ 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 146 147 148 > >> >>> »|

- B I a c k N e o n -

What's your opinion on Devilish Dancer tail for this avatar? I think it adds a bit more shape.

Dapper Dabbler

- B I a c k N e o n -
Cinderfae
Dapper, please?

I feel like you can do more with this avatar. for example.. I get that the theme is cyberspace/space..but other then that I'm confused.. Are you a cyborg that broke out of its container? a space traveller? Perhaps elaborate more on the background? add some broken glass around the avatar to indicate that it broke out of the container? add controls? take out the nano c because it looks like the ship is breaking down?
maybe add more green in the head area as well? green heaphones could work here smile

Thanks ^^

I'll see what I can all do with it.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I would love a halfnhalf rate for this avatar! c:

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
System-Exe Conflict
Could I get a ROYGBIV and halfnhalf?

9.2||1O
Suggestions:
    -pizarro's armaments + nartian star
    - scar of tyrant
    -dakuwaqa
    -eternal eclipse
    -facial hair!!
    -white undershirt to hide the skin on your arm

halfnhalf: As the last of the rainbow knights, your avatar must find a way to survive in this horrible monocoloured world. Shunning his bright multicoloured armor and instead donning this bland, white blank outfit your avatar must blends in with his enemies. From behind the safety of his white expressionless mask, you glare at the world around you. Silently cursing the colourless masses, you plot to one day gather your fallen rainbow brethren and wage war against this world.
Your only weak spot, is the spot of colour on your left forearm, for it is the only indication that you are not truly a monochrome warrior.

What do you think of the avi now?

Angelic Zealot

- B I a c k N e o n -

Half'n'half pleasies

Angelic Zealot

- B I a c k N e o n -

Half'n'half pleasies

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Woe
- B I a c k N e o n -
WHATT O__o thats actually amazing! howd you manage to cover that nose anyways XD Pro makeup artist right here~

I love the face and hair and horns combo~ The shape of the avatar (arms mod and leg mod) is very interesting and unique. I just wish that you could somehow distribute that dark purple from your leg mod more. something like death whisper might have some purplish thorn shaped poses. I dont like your top (the one under the jacket). its really childish. maybe something more.. shapely/sexy? Something like.. nightmare bustier?

I think it was just a key of making the skin super pale with Lovely Lucie and using these particular eyes, it seems to work well. I'll look into that stuff though, thank you. smile The only reason I'm using this top underneath is that is covers the default underwear I have on. I'm too broke to get In Silence I Kill which would fix it.

you can always try just a black top or something XD there should be some gold-shop tops that have that kind of leather + purple look.
omg.. 145m O___o

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Rhyvinn

Well to be fair, one of them did have 2 Lucky the Cats and those are like 50mil each lol. Along with some wings and such which cost an ungoldy amount of gold. Same with some of the other tekteks, but yep. I gave up on those bahaha. I've been on Gaia since '06 and have never had anywhere near that much rofl

And just your friendship? emotion_awesome lol but seriously, no it's fine. I was feeling generous emotion_yatta Plus I'm done with my avi (For now, I'm sure I'll find something else I want rofl ) so I had nothing to spend that on emotion_c8

How do you have two? XD
omg backwings cost so much =.= they're really hard to match though.. so I have no desire for any of them~~ 3nodding
I sash says i've been on gaia since '07.. Which is surprising since I feel old ._. but yeah... never got even close to that amount of gold.

You have my friendship! and my eternal love! and my praise!! emotion_kirakira
Thank you so much btw!! I really really appreciate it :3 You helped me finish this avatar too! (for now since gold streaks dont come out till november XD)

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Shuukakuusha
Remember yesterday
Think about tomorrow

User Image
I'll order a halfnhalf please!

But live today
Life is to short anyway

HalfnHalf coming right up!
As one of the lowly foot soldiers in the army of the dark lord Terauphis, Shuukakuusha worked hard to gain the favour and attention of the higher ups. Her hair braided with golden streaks, her arms and legs adorned with the spoils of war, Shuukakuusha was always the first into battle. She was always the loudest, the fiercest, the most bloodthirsty. Without mercy she would strike down the enemies of the dark lord, be them children, woman, or elderly. She showed no sympathy - she did not care about the lives of the people she cut down, her goal was to appease the dark lord, to serve and, if needed, to die.
For many years Shuukakuusha battled, her strength and evil were unparalleled, none other than the dark lord could match her in battle. Fearing her growing power, Terauphis appealed to the demons, asking them to strip her of her vitality. However, the demons were impressed by Shuukakuusha. They offered her a place with them, as the demoness of war. Gladly Shuukakuusha accepted - she had realized many years back that the dark lord was not as powerful as he seemed. As she nodded in agreement, her human legs slowly morphed into faun legs, her skin darkened to black and her blue eyes turned a vile yellow.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Woe
- B I a c k N e o n -

What's your opinion on Devilish Dancer tail for this avatar? I think it adds a bit more shape.

I'm not sure about the tail.. the checkered part would look out of place...
I think the leotard would work well though ^^ it would show off the chest that you worked so hard to get ^^

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ven Loraine Jr
I would love a halfnhalf rate for this avatar! c:

Halfn Half coming right up!

Trickster, Rogue, Con Artist, Heartbreaker. Ven Loraine Jr had many names. No woman could resist his rugged good looks and incredible fashion sense. No man could deny his quick wit and creativity. No one could decide if they liked him or if they hated him, all they knew was that when he was around, things would mysteriously disappear and objects would often spontaneously explode. His origin was a mystery, he was a traveler that came and went at will. Some say he was an exiled elf, others say he was the product of and elf and a human, but most don't really care.

Little did they know that Ven Loraine Jr wasn't an elf at all! In fact - he wasnt even special. He worked as a bakery boy in a small town. When he got bored, he would mold himself some elf ears, brush back his hair, put on some nice clothes, grab a few bombs and go off to the town to have some fun.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
System-Exe Conflict
- B I a c k N e o n -
System-Exe Conflict
Could I get a ROYGBIV and halfnhalf?

9.2||1O
Suggestions:
    -pizarro's armaments + nartian star
    - scar of tyrant
    -dakuwaqa
    -eternal eclipse
    -facial hair!!
    -white undershirt to hide the skin on your arm

halfnhalf: As the last of the rainbow knights, your avatar must find a way to survive in this horrible monocoloured world. Shunning his bright multicoloured armor and instead donning this bland, white blank outfit your avatar must blends in with his enemies. From behind the safety of his white expressionless mask, you glare at the world around you. Silently cursing the colourless masses, you plot to one day gather your fallen rainbow brethren and wage war against this world.
Your only weak spot, is the spot of colour on your left forearm, for it is the only indication that you are not truly a monochrome warrior.

What do you think of the avi now?

hahah monochrome world! Lol I like it! the background blends very well with the halo thing around your head~ And I like that you can still see your avatar well!
Love that you managed to cover up the spot on your arm ^^

Vicious Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
- B I a c k N e o n -
Rhyvinn

Well to be fair, one of them did have 2 Lucky the Cats and those are like 50mil each lol. Along with some wings and such which cost an ungoldy amount of gold. Same with some of the other tekteks, but yep. I gave up on those bahaha. I've been on Gaia since '06 and have never had anywhere near that much rofl

And just your friendship? emotion_awesome lol but seriously, no it's fine. I was feeling generous emotion_yatta Plus I'm done with my avi (For now, I'm sure I'll find something else I want rofl ) so I had nothing to spend that on emotion_c8

How do you have two? XD
omg backwings cost so much =.= they're really hard to match though.. so I have no desire for any of them~~ 3nodding
I sash says i've been on gaia since '07.. Which is surprising since I feel old ._. but yeah... never got even close to that amount of gold.

You have my friendship! and my eternal love! and my praise!! emotion_kirakira
Thank you so much btw!! I really really appreciate it :3 You helped me finish this avatar too! (for now since gold streaks dont come out till november XD)

Wait what? I don't lol

And yay, I'm loved! emotion_kirakira lol. And you're very welcome. And ooh yes, those would look perfect with your avi 3nodding

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
IAmTheQueenOfHearts
- B I a c k N e o n -

Half'n'half pleasies

Thanks for quoting ^^
Half n' Half coming right up!

Watching over her kingdom of eternal snow, The Queen of Hearts always longed to see spring. Trapped in her tower of ice, she would read book after book about the beautiful lands down south. She imagined green fields and pink flowers, of winds that didnt bite, of a sun that shone warm. Forever wishing for spring, she would dress herself in green and pink. She spend countless hours staring out her window wishing that the white clouds of snow would stop just a little for her to see the blue sky.

Her most treasured possession was a small pink flower given to her a long time ago by the King of Clubs. The Queen of Hearts would often smile as she thought of this memory. How the King of Clubs had given her this flower that never wilted, telling her that it was the symbol of thier everlasting bond. But as she smiles, tears would fill her eyes, for it was a bittersweet memory. Because despite all of his promises of love, the King of Clubs fled when the snow began to fall. Like the green grass he could not survive in this cold land. And as the Queen of hearts watched the King turn his back, her heart had frozen over, breaking into a million shards of ice.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Rhyvinn

Wait what? I don't lol

And yay, I'm loved! emotion_kirakira lol. And you're very welcome. And ooh yes, those would look perfect with your avi 3nodding

noo I meant 2 in an avatar XD
Yes~ Yes you are loved XD Very very much!
lmao gotta wait a few more months though...

Omg I love these Half n' Half rates xD they're hella fun to do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff